- Over 7 years of Java/J2EE experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes Design, Integration, Development, Implementation, Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment of all software applications.
- Developed applications in environments of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in developing Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML modeling tools like Rational Rose.
- Having in - depth knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services like EC2, S3 and Security groups.
- Having in-depth knowledge in server side java applications that includes JSP, JDBC and Servlets.
- Experience in using Design patterns/frameworks such as MVC, Singleton, Session facade, Value Object, Service Locator and Business Delegate.
- Proficient in MVC architecture using Spring framework / JSP-Servlet and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Experience in using GWT for developing java applications based on the functionality.
- Expertise in working with application servers and Web Servers as Web Logic, Web Sphere, Tomcat, JBoss.
- Experience in developing Internet/Intranet Applications with SOA, SOAP WebServices and RESTful .
- Developed and consumed REST ful Web Services to retrieve data from different applications .
- Experience in database management for Oracle, SQL server, DB2, MongoDB.
- Experience in performing unit testing, automation testing using JUnit, Mockito, Selenium.
- Used Jenkins, Docker as a continuous integration tool for application building, testing and deploying.
- Worked on IDE’s such as Eclipse/My Eclipse, JBuilder for developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Effective team player and excellent communication skills with insight to determine priorities, schedule work and meet critical deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and programming skills.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, J2EE, JDK 1.6/1.7/1.8.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, Spring, Hibernate.
Application/Web Servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, SOAP, RESTful, JAXWS, JAX RS, Apache 2.x, Apache-CXF.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Mongo DB.
Messaging Systems: JMS, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ.
IBM: WSAD, Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ.
Tools: JUnit, Log4j, Rational Rose, Git.
Confidential, SALT LAKE CITY, UT
Java Full Stack Developer
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements and implemented the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology. Involved and worked closely with the tech team, BA, Product Owners, QA and the Customers in the story pointing sessions and the agile team meetings.
- Designed and developed a server-less API backend (FaaS) using AWS Lambda and Serverless Framework completely.
- Used Java and Object Oriented Programming to write business logic for different requirements.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Implemented Spring MVC Framework for the development of the project.
- Used Spring Data Modules Spring JDBC, Spring Boot for data accessing.
- Developed server-side services using Java, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, Restful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC).
- Implemented and used RESTful Web Services to get updates from the third parties.
- Created test cases and Involved in Unit Testing using JUNIT Framework.
- Created Maven scripts to build and deploy the application. Used Git for version-control.
- Used Log4j for logging and handling defects of the application.
- Used IntelliJ as IDE and deployed the application into JBOSS Application Server.
Confidential, HERNDON, VA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements, functional requirements and data Specifications for application development.
- Followed Agile engineering approach using SCRUM.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Monitored and managed the AWS resources using AWS Cloud Watch.
- Built Lambda functions to save data snapshots into AWS S3 buckets using Node JS.
- Developed Core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using Spring framework.
- Used features of Spring framework and Object-Relational Mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend using Spring, Springboot and Hibernate Framework.
- Developed REST based services using Spring REST API and Apache CXF.
- Parsing various format of files like XML, JSON format files and load into Oracle database, XML and JSON modules.
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for the applications using the MVC (Model View Controller) architecture of Rails framework and Ruby conducting code reviews.
- Experience building Micro services for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Created and maintained several Micro Services serving various functions in the cloud-service layer as well as the web layer.
- Responsible for Server-Based Node JS development. Building Restful-API interact with MongoDB.
- Worked with NoSQL Database like MongoDB to store claims data to do data analysis helpful for organization to monitor and analyze the claims trend .
- Written JUNIT tests as per the use case and used Mockito framework to confirm the expected results.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's.
Confidential, DALLAS, TX
Java/J2EE Application Developer
- Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile TDD methodology using Rally Agile Development Software.
- Developed front end bug fixes and theme changes in AngularJS applications.
- Responsible for pagination for the application by integrating Spring framework with Angular JS.
- Object relational mapping and Persistence mechanism is executed using Hibernate ORM.
- Used Google API’s to scheduled search requests to track the Internet for new and updated information on a specific subject.
- Developed the web services of the application to provide store information and testing with SOAP UI.
- Worked on different util classes that are used all over the application for validations and formatting at the back end.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using IBM MQ.
- Worked on performance improvement using hibernate second level caching.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries and Procedures using DB2.
- Experienced in writing SQL scripts including Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers and implemented Database access connectivity through JDBC at Server end.
- Deployed application in local for testing performed in JBoss and final Testing, Stage and Production versions are deployed and released using the WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed test classes in JUnit for implementing unit testing.
- Created continuous integration builds using Maven and Git Version-control.
- Used Log4j for logging Errors and publishing logging information to various preferred destinations.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment.
- Worked in Waterfall Software Development methodology.
- Involved in developing the functional specs using UML in Rational Rose.
- Developed User interface on Struts Framework using JSP, JQuery, JSON, CSS and HTML.
- Created Servlets which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Developed various EJB components to fulfill the business functionality.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user and used entity beans to retrieve and update customer information.
- Developed application using Object Oriented Design Principles.
- Configured and tested the application with database server Oracle 10g.
- Responsible for reviewing code and configuration build management for the application using Ant .
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into SVN.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
Environment: Struts Framework, UML Rational Rose, JSP, JQuery, JSON, CSS, HTML, Servlets, EJB, SVN, Log4j, Ant, Windows, Unix/Linux, Waterfall.
- Responsible for designing, implementing and developing the Application using Waterfall Model.
- Actively participated in design and technical discussions.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interfaced with the application logic.
- Developed various UML diagrams like Use Cases, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence and Collaboration) and Activity diagrams.
- Designed and developed front view components using HTML and CSS.
- Implemented Core Java concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Multi-Threading etc.
- Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC design pattern and Spring Validator framework to validate the form data.
- Wrote SQL queries, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Used JUnit for unit testing in order to validate and run the tests.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Used ANT tool for building and deploying the application.
- Interacting with the users in case of technical problems & mentoring the business users.
Environment: JDK, Core Java (Multi-Threading, Collections), HTML, CSS, UML, Struts Framework, Oracle DB, JUnit, Log4j, ANT, Windows, Unix/Linux.