- Around 7+ years of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Implementation and Testing of client server multi - tier applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and OOAD Techniques.
- Good developing and implementation skills in Core Java and J2EE technologies.
- Good experience in developing the multi-threaded applications
- Expertise in using J2EE Application Servers such as WebLogic 7.1/8.1/9.2 and Web Servers such as Tomcat 4.1.x
- Worked on IDEs such as Eclipse 4.0.
- Expertise in Relational Data Base Design and writing SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle.
- In-depth experience in software configuration management using Perforce.
- Experience in ANT and MAVEN building tools.
- Developed and deployed applications in UNIX and Windows environments.
- Effective team player and excellent communication skills with insight to determine priorities, schedule work and meet critical deadlines.
- Interacted extensively with customers in high pressure environments to meet the SLAs.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and programming skills.
- Experience in Shell Scripting in UNIX and Python.
- Well versed with Agile software Development methodologies and an active member of agile team.
- Experience of a Scrum master handling a scrum team of 7 people.
- Worked on JIRA to manage the scrum activities.
- Knowledge about Hadoop 2.7 and R programming.
- Good understanding of Machine learning Models.
- Responsible for the day-to-day Maintenance/Production support of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues. Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management.
- Possess good understanding of the Telecommunication systems (Order Management, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Customer Management )
- Adaptable to new technologies and a quick learner.
PROFESSIONAL EXPER IENCE:
Senior Java Developer
- Developed and customized AR module of Amdocs Billing for notifying all the payments received in the system
- Developed Exit points in Java to handle the addition of payment notification flow added as part of existing payment posting flow.
- Developed a new process/Job in shell and to handle payment notification along with new interfaces to external system.
- Worked on the conversion as well as impact of conversion for the existing data on the addition of new columns to the existing tables.
- Developed SQL/PL-SQL reconciliation and mass data corrections scripts for production issues.
- Resolved critical production issues with quick workarounds and developed long term fixes for the system.
- Onsite focal for the AR and CL module.
- Served as a Scrum Master and handled a scrum team of 7 people.
- Created various Stories under Epics and tasks under Stories inside Jira, set up the take the daily scrum call, Sprint planning, Sprint review, Retrospective, and Scrum of Scrum meetings.
- Participated in daily discussions with India team and acted as mentor.
Environment: Eclipse, Java, JDK 1.7, Multithreading, Junit, oracle 11g, Unix, JIRA, Perforce, Quality Center, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting in Unix and Python, Web logic, Jenkins.
- Responsible for managing the upgrade of Amdocs CES product from 6.1 to 9.1 for Accounts Receivable (AR) and Collections (CL) Module.
- Communicated with the customer on a regular basis to understand the need and gather requirements.
- Responsible for the preparation of HLE documents and Technical specification documents.
- Developed and customized AR and collection module of Amdocs Billing System for the Telus upgrade project(Condor)
- Developed an entire Java flow for late payment handling in Amdocs Billing.
- Design, developed and tested JAVA APIs exposed to external systems
- Client Interaction and coordination with site during UAT.
- Impact analysis for migration to the new upgraded system from existing system.
- ST and UAT support.
- Monitored production release and supported issues post release.
- Written shell scripting to perform various validation on the data Files.
- Responsible for generating the DDL and DML commands for the Payment flow.
- Developed and customized Invoicing module of Amdocs Billing System for a flow in billing to undo the charges created in the system during billing to rerun the billing in case of any failures.
- Developed an entire C++ flow to handle Undo flow in Amdocs Billing.
- Worked with Amdocs Toronto team for the Telus production roll out.
- Stabilized the newly setup system & provided product consultation to customer site teams.
Environment: Eclipse, C++,Java, JDK 1.7, Multithreading, Junit, oracle 11g, Unix, Perforce, Quality Center, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting in Unix, WebLogic, MAVEN, Jenkins.