- 4+ years of Information Technology experience as a Java Developer using J2EE Technologies.
- Expertise in Business Analysis, Requirements gathering, Design Patterns and development of enterprise applications with the J2EE architecture.
- Expertise in Frameworks such as Struts 2, Tiles, Servlets, JSP, JSF, Java Beans using MVC Model 2 Pattern
- Experience in implementing web service clients.
- Experience with SQL & RDBMS technologies: SQL Management Studio.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using PC competence in software’s like Adobe Photoshop CS5, DreamweaverCS5, IllustratorCS5, FlashCS5, and Fireworks CS5.
- Delegating work to team members and participated in code reviews.
- Interacted with the clients at various stages of the project to clarify issues to offshore team.
- Good understanding of the overall software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional knowledge of Unix commands and Mac system.
- Superior project implementation skills using cutting - edge technologies (Servlet, JSP, JSF, Applets, XML, Code etc.)
- Experience in application development using different frameworks including hibernate and spring.
- Sound understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns, and their practical application in real world designs and implementations.
- Conversant with Java/J2EE Design patterns and experience in design and development of various web applications with n-tier Architecture using MVC, PHP and J2EEArchitecture techniques.
- Very good in building multi-threading program/services efficiently using classes from java. util.concurrent .Good understanding Java Memory Model.
- Very good in troubleshooting performance problems/dead locks using JDK build-in profilers (e.g. Mission Control), mem/thread dump analyzers or other external tools.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of OOP/Design Patterns.
Operating Systems: Windows
Languages: Java, C++,GWT
J2EE: JSP, Servlets, JSF, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0
Middleware: JDBC, RMI
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSLT, DOM
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, Netbeans 6.x
Versioning Control: SVN
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x
RDBMS: MySQL 5, SQL Server,Oracle
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in understanding of business requirements, design and development of the project.
- Implemented the Struts, Tiles frame work with MVC architecture.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using JDBC to interact with DBMS - Oracle Database
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, DAO.
- Deployed and tested the application using Web logic application server.
- Involved in coding, code reviews, JUnit testing, Prepared and executed Unit Test Cases.
- Involved in designing, coding and customizing the environment.
- Design and development application with Struts 2 framework using MVC Model2 Design pattern
- Developed user Interface using JSP, HTML, AJAX, CSS, creating business processes.
- Extensively developed Servlets and JDBC calls for accessing data from database.
- Developed Database connection methods using JDBC to connect SQL Database.
- Implemented End to End testing code reviews.
- Participated in discussions to finalize the architecture of the application and prepared detailed design documents using Java Class and Web Sequence Diagrams.
- Implemented J2EE web-based system using the concrete principles of Struts; Tiles laid down by Java APIs several design patterns such as Struts framework, J2EE Business Delegate, and Database.
- Used XSL/XSLT to convert XML into HTML
- Implemented WSDL Web services to build a distributed application.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in gathering business requirements and preparing design, how the application will look like and how it will be implemented
- Used JSP with Struts Framework for developing User Interfaces.
- Used the OOPS concepts of Exception Handling, multi-threading.
- Involved in code review and bug fixing of the application; also involved in deploying the application files to the machine using WebSphere Application Server.
- Configured the struts configuration file to map the Action Forms with the Form Beans and Action Classes with the Actions.
- As a Testing Framework JUnit is used.
- Used SVN for the source code version control.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate
- Used Log4J to capture the log.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers
- Developed user interfaces using JSP and HTML.
- Used Hibernate/JPA to store the persistent data into database and written HQL to access the data from the database.
- Deployed the application in Tomcat Server
- Developed user interfaces using JSP and HTML
- Responsible for application deployment and maintenance.
Jr Java Developer
- Fully implemented our inner i18n framework, integrated and supported it.
- Successfully integrated Confidential web app with many external services such as Facebook Graph API, Twitter API, Campaign monitor, Plaxo and many others.
- Took an active role in implementing Confidential API (REST).
- Deployed and maintained applications within production environment.
- Utilized MySQL as a database and application server Apache Tomcat
- Was following Scrum methodology.
- Developed web apps according to design and customer requirements.
- Covered many code by jUnit tests.
- Utilized Oracle as a database.
- Deploy web application using WebLogic Cluster and used Jetty for local/development purpose.
- Fixed important and critical bugs with multithreading and transactions.
- Optimize code design and process using Agile Framework.
- Implemented many functionalities for a few client/server applications using Java, PASS (inner Confidential framework for building complex desktop apps), Orion server, Oracle 9i.
- Optimized performance of Java code, e.g. sufficiently improved inner-developed migration tool to load customer’s contracts (about contracts) from XML into our system.
- Refactored legacy code, increased maintainability and testability.
- Utilized Orion as application server.
- Oracle was used as a database on this project.
- Took an active role in meetings and reviews