- Application Development Associate Manager with extensive hands - on experience in Agile/Scrum software development methodologies with Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning technology. Strong focus on architecture, design, test-driven development, integration, deployment and maintain/support N-Tier Internet/Intranet applications for Health Care, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Transportation/Logistics, Advertising/Media, Telecommunication and Insurance markets. Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills.
Platforms: AIX 32/64 bit, Linux 32/64 bit, Windows 32/64 bit
RDBMS: Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL Server, Sybase 12.5.x ASE
Frameworks: JUNIT 4.X, Mockito 1.x/2.x, Spring 3.x/4.x/5.x, iBATIS 2.x, Spring Boot
Development Tools: Rational Application Developer (RAD) 7.5.3, WSAD, WID, Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ IDEA 3.0 / 4.0, TOAD, SQL Developer 4.0
Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere (6.x/7.x) on Linux (32-Bit / 64-Bit), WebLogic 8.1/9.2
Web Services: SOAP, REST(Jersey)
Testing Tools: SOAP UI, Tcpmon, Wireshark, XML Spy, Fiddler
Build/Integration Tools: ANT, Maven, GIT, Gradle, Jenkins/Hudson
Configuration Management: GIT/GIT Hub, SVN (Tortoise), Borland StarTeam 14.X
Confidential, New York, NY
Software Engineering Associate Manager
- Analyzed and documented the AI Manager Decision Tree architecture and Java/Spring based MFChat code, for 'Show My Order ' workflow as a Sequence Diagram and shared with the team.
- Analyzed the database tables used by the AI Manager and generated TREE structure for all top-level intent nodes for International Agent .
- Designed, developed and tested Intents and Action classes for the Device Payment Collection flow for New Credit/Debit cards and saved Credit/Debit cards. Worked with the MF-Chat client developers to integrate back-end changes with the client classes (Android and iPhone clients)
- Modified existing backend Workflow components to support Device Buyout payment via Gift Card.
- Designed, developed and tested Intents and Action classes for the Device Payment Collection flow for New Verizon Gift card. Worked with the MF-Chat client developers to integrate back-end changes with the client classes (Android and iPhone clients).
Confidential - NJ,
- Architecture and design a process for handling delta files for Directory of Services (DOS), Quest Standard Labs and Non-Standard labs. Designed the end-end process flow and mentored other developers to code and test the same. This code has been deployed successfully to Production in December 2015.
- Designed and developed Java/J2EE based framework for developing RESTful Web Services that would be accessed via One Network Services (ONS). This framework provided a base for development of Test Search/Test Update functionalities for Electronic Database Request Process (eDBR), Enterprise Orchestration(EO), Message Code Definition(MCD) and Profile Test Update web-service projects. Mentored other developers to code and test the same. This code has been deployed successfully to Production in November 2016 and the above projects have been deployed to Production in March 2017.
- Designed a Java/J2EE/Oracle DB based logging framework that can be used to log requests to database and to files concurrently. This framework is being used by development teams within the organization.
- Interacted with Enterprise Architect to design and develop a Java/JEE/Oracle based Cache mechanism with multi-threading support that aggregates data from multiple data sources including File Servers, Oracle RDBMS, Sybase DB and an Object-Oriented Database (NSDB) and store them in Oracle database tables. Performance tuned the queries and database tables to provide a 24 x7 x 365 access to the data which were consumed by the above web-service applications with an average response time of < 3 sec. Performance tuned ANT Jobs to load data into Cache tables at the fastest possible time by creating a 3 tier layered structure and automated the process of loading via CTRL+M.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer Consultant
- Designed, developed and tested an end-end automated solution that receives an XML encrypted payload via MQ to create User Profile/Entitlements and Client Definition in the system and send an encrypted response back to the caller. The solution was developed for CBA, Australia.
- Designed and developed complex Oracle PL/SQL queries for retrieving/updating Client/User Entitlements.
- Implemented framework-oriented configuration-based solution for restricting country specific clients in accessing CitiDirect application functionalities. The restriction targeted Singapore/Poland clients only and could be extended to other clients with minimal changes to the code base. Designed and developed complex Oracle PL/SQL queries for controlling visibility of client-specific entitlements.
- Evaluated several open-source Java based logging frameworks for migrating existing C++ based custom logging framework and proposed the best-fit approach for implementing the same.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
Senior Software Engineer Consultant
- Enhanced existing SOAP Based Web-service application to support search and retrieval components. Modified XSD and WSDL, added new interface operations, prepared SOAP requests, deployed and tested the same using SOAP UI.
- Independently learnt Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) from ground-up. Designed, develop, test and deploy several core modules for Account Maintenance engine an existing middle-tier, XML/JMS/SOAP/REST/ESB/JBOSS Drools Rule Engine based application. Mule Studio was the development and testing environment.
- Added support for the new modules by creating new Rules in the Excel based Decision Rule Engine that was based om JBOSS Drools 2.x. Created Unit Test cases for testing the rules.
- In-order to support concurrent processing of 400 per-transaction messages and to maintain the sanity of state data, designed and developed a custom Distribution Lock Manager component.
Confidential, South Plainfield, NJ
Principal Software Engineer
- Contributed to AGILE/SCRUM methodology of design, development, coding, Unit / Integration / System testing of SOAP/REST Webservices and simulators with support for WSSE Security, SSL Encryption Decryption and Hashing. resulting in rapid delivery to customer and increased revenue.
- Self-taught SOAP/REST/Maven/Axis/Axis2/CXF framework and Spring Framework technologies.
- Part of geographically distributed team involved in requirement gathering, designing Web service interfaces, implementing API’s, Unit/System/Integration testing of a complex Multi-Component Asset Management application called Merchandiser for BYTEL. Implemented several API’s for retrieval/submission based on Video On Demand (VOD). Designed generic underlying framework encapsulating requests to APIProxy and forwarded requests to appropriate API.