- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS.
- Utilized Mulesoft features like Data weave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Customized the integration workflows using an ESB framework also with Mule Soft MMC and enterprise release.
- Having Strong application integration experience using Mulesoft ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, and Exception Handling.
- Expertise in Mulesoft AnyPoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB.
- Proficient in MEL - Mule Expression Language to access and evaluate the data in the payload, properties and variables of a Mule message.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB and expertise in developing API's using MULE API manager and RAML.
- Worked on XML related technologies like XSL, XSD, XQuery, XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, WSDL, DTD, XSD, Apache Axis, JAXP (SAX, DOM), JAXB, XML Beans parsers for parsing XML in to Java object.
- Expertise in using MuleSoft Any Point Studio in creating various flows to integrate API's, Databases and SaaS applications.
- Utilized Mulesoft features like data weave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Well versed in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio tool.
- Experience in working with application servers like Web Logic and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, and MS SQL Server 2005.
- Expert in documenting business requirements, functional, technical specifications and test cases.
- Complete knowledge on Agile and SCRUM structure of software development by conducting meetings and coordinating with the ream members to meet the deliverables.
ESB Tools: Any Point Studio (ESB 3.0,3.1,3.4,3.5,3.6,3.8,4.0)
Languages: Java, C++, C, C#, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Services: WSDL, JAX-WS, SOAP, AXIS 2, REST, UDDI,JAX-RS, Jersey MySQL, Oracle, MS-Access.
RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle, MS-Access.
Java Technologies: Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB - Session beans, Entity Beans, MDB, JMS, JPA
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, DTD, JAXP (DOM & SAX), JAXB, XSLT
IDE's: Eclipse, NetBeans, AnyPoint Studio, Android Studio
Build Tools: Maven, ANT, Gradle.
Operating Systems: Windows xp/7/8/10, Linux, BackTrack 5R3(Unix)
Testing Tools: Junit, UAT, Regression Test.
Confidential - Princeton, NJ
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases of J2EE application. Actively involved with the team and management as a part of Agile (SCRUM).
- Hand-on -experience in developing the applications on the Mule ESB (on premise) platform.
- Experience in MuleSoft Any point API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Excellent working knowledge of XSLT and XPath expressions & functions.
- Experience using GitHub as a source control repository.
- Implement automated MUnit tests with a minimum of 80% code coverage for all code delivered.
- Followed Agile Methodology with a 2-week sprint process, which included iterative application development, monthly sprints, stand-up meetings, poker planning sessions, elaboration sessions.
- Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Involved in meetings to enhance the sprint process based on previous experiences.
- Accomplished in implementing integration flows using Mule AnyPoint Studio to connect to REST, SOAP service, Oracle Database, and Active MQ broker.
- Replaced all Data Mapper mapping component to Transform Message component and written new Data Weave code.
- Hands on experience in using XML technologies like XPATH, XSLT, XSD and data weave for data transformations.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs.
- Successful in migrating Mule ESB 3.5 applications to Mule ESB 3.7 and have updated all the dependencies.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
- Hands on experience with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Utilized CloudHub connector in the mule flows for triggered alerts during exceptions and to capture the failed records for further recovery.
- Accomplished in configuring Hibernate mapping files and POJO objects. Used Hibernate Transaction management, Batch Transactions and cache concepts.
- Used integration patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML schemas and XSLT.
- Hands on experience in installing and configuring Eclipse IDE, Ant, Web Logic and Maven for development.
- Good Experience in using Log4J components for logging and performed daily monitoring of log files and resolving issues.
Environment: MuleSoft ESB 3.5.3/3.7.3, AnyPoint Studio 5.4, RAML 0.8, CloudHub 1.51.0, Java1.7/J2EE, Mule Runtime Engine 3.5.3/3.7.3, MUnit 1.1.0, Spring, Web Services, JPA, ActiveMQ, Rabbit MQ, XPATH, XSLT, XSD, SOA, Data weave, Mongo DB, JSON, POJO, Eclipse IDE, log4j, GIT, ANT, WebLogic, JUnit, Maven 3.1+, OAuth
Confidential - Columbus, OH
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) (Agile) of the Real-time project.
- Involved in the development phase, developing validations and business logic implementation.
- Gathered requirements and planning on integration of both SAS applications using
- Mule ESB.
- Created Mule ESB artifact and configured the Mule config files and deployed.
- Implemented the Choice Exception Strategy to catch all possible exceptions in the Flow.
- Used Mule ESB to route various service calls, to do validation of service input and to handle exceptions.
- Proficient in Data Integration from Traditional Applications to Sales Force Using REST/SOAP API.
- Used various testing tools such as Postman, Soap UI Console.
- Done with integrations using connectors such as Sale force, HL7, SAP, Database, HTTP, FTP and File Connectors.
- Good understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, XML, XSLT, JMS, JDBC, REST, SOAP, Webservices and APIs.
- Involved in designing WSDLs, UI pages& generated client jars using JAX-WS.
- Developed front end of the application using JSP pages, CSS, HTML.
- Experience in designing of routing schemas, error handling, JMS, VM connection and spring based resource initialization process using Mule ESB.
- Involved in sending messages like payload to track different statuses using JMS.
- Developed & consumed the SOAP web services using CXF, JAXWS, AXIS, WSDL, and SOAP router.
- Worked on developing RAML based REST web services API's using Mule ESB.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Reviewed and understood the functional specifications and Business Requirements.
- Import and export data within MS Excel and MS Dynamics CRM. Used SSIS for data migration.
- Used Connection entity in CRM to reduce number of relationships in system
- Experienced best practices for integrating microservices into an existing system architecture.
- Building dynamic queries based on the inbound query parameters and fetching relevant data.
- Experience in designing continuous integration builds using ANT and Maven scripts.
- Used Soap UI to test the services.
- Involved in providing support activities to other teams.
- Worked with operations team for monitoring the performance issues and other operations issues as they arise.
Confidential, San Deigo, CA
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Experience in Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Good knowledge in Creating Http inbound and outbound flows and tested it working functionality.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Efficient Experience in Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used Active MQ for messaging service in the applications.
- Transformed data using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, custom java classes.
- Extensively used Mule components that include File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Good Knowledge in Migration Mule ESB 3.5.1 apps to Mule ESB 3.7.3 and updated all the dependencies.
- Experience in Mulesoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Good hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API are using RAML File.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
- Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture
- Utilized custom logging framework for Mule ESB application and UPSERT data into salesforce objects
- Used Quartz connector to schedule the batch jobs.
- Deployed Mule ESB applications into MMC (Mule Management Console) and Used MUnit to validate mule flows.
Environment: Java, Anypoint Studio 5.4.0, Oracle-SQL, Mule ESB 3.7.3, ActiveMQ, Apache-Maven 3.3.3, Log4j 1.2.14, Nexus, FileZilla 3.14.1, Putty, Windows 7, GIT, JIRA, Confluence.
- Involved in end to end development of SDLC using Waterfall methodology.
- Collaborated with the business and technical teams to discuss about the issues.
- Used Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handlings, Serialization, Multi-Threading, Concurrency, Latest java features.
- Used Struts framework to define Controller, action mappings, forms and View pages.
- Integrated the application with Validation Framework.
- Used Core Java & J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Business Delegate, Adapter, MVC, DAO, VO, DTO, Service Locator etc.
- Used WSDL, SOAP, AXIS and JAX-WS technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Developed Restful web services using JERSEY tool.
- Developed EJBs - Session beans for Business logic & Entity Beans for Persistence.
- Used JNDI to do connection pooling.
- Written SQL Queries and PL/SQL - stored procedures, functions, indexes, triggers and sequences to interact with the database.
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different statuses, milestones and states in the workflows.
- Developed and documented Test cases, Test scenarios & Test scripts for Unit testing and Black box testing and after all wrote show case documents for showing to the users and other teams.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases.
- Ran check style & Find bugs defects and fixed them before code check-in.
- Used Ant tool to build the code & deployed the application on IBM Web sphere application server.
Java Developer Intern
- Effectively engaged with project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to examine business Requirements to give estimations and to making client requirements into working model.
- Prepared Functional and Non-Functional requirements by analyzing the business requirements
- Used Struts Validation for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Used Java & J2EE design patterns.
- Developed RESTful services using Spring-web.
- Used struts Model View Controller (MVC) 2 architecture.
- Developed Session Beans and used J2EE Design Patterns like MVC and Business Delegate.
- Involved in implementing dashboard to display all the service requests and their corresponding workflow statues.
- Involved in the Configuration of Spring services in applicationContext.xml.
- Wrote stored procedures, Database Triggers.
- Involved in problem analysis and coding.
- JUnit, JMock Frameworks were used for performing unit and integration testing by writing test cases.
- Followed coding guide lines while developing workflows.
- Used JDBC to connect with DB2 data base.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers, and prepared statements.