- Extensive work experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications in J2EE using Core Java 1.8 and J2EE framework .
- Experience in large scale Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) including Requirement Analysis, Project Planning, System and Database Design, UML design using Rational Unified Process and Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Documentation.
- Exposure and expertise of development and deployment of Java / J2EE web components on Web Logic Application Server, J Boss , and Apache Tomcat .
- Expertise on different Technologies like Java , Servlets , spring , Hibernate , J Query , Web services.
- Experience in data migration using SQL , PL / SQL , JDBC and Hibernate.
- Expertise in development frameworks Struts, Vertex , spring , EJB , Hibernate and developing Web Services using SOAP and REST .
- Expertise in writing Queries , triggers and Stored Procedures in major relational databases including Oracle , DB2 , SQL Server and My SQL .
- Good Knowledge on Spring Batch 2.1.8 .
- Experience in using the Object Relational Mapping Tool Hibernate and SQL Mapping framework tool strong in using XML mappings and JavaObjects .
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying JDBC , JSP , JPA , JMS , JAXB , RMI on windows and flavours of UNIX platforms.
- Proficient in Java Multi - Threading , Socket programming, Swing programming.
- Experience in using the Object Relational Mapping Tool Hibernate and SQL Mapping framework tool MyBatis , strong in using XML mappings and Java Objects.
- Experience in Java, JSP , Servlets , Struts JBoss , JDBC , node . js and HTML .
- Experience in writing Use cases and design artifacts such as Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using IBM Rational Software Architect , Microsoft Visio and other tools.
- Having knowledge on Distributed technologies ( Java Mail and EJB ) and possess good working exposure in Java Mail, JMS (Java Messaging Service).
- Experience in Data modelling, Database design and development using different RDBMS (Oracle) in various projects.
- Experience in working with open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, and Selenium Web Driver), JUnit, Eclipse, and preparation of automation test framework.
- Experience in all the phases of software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Experienced in programming as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer in Analysis, Design, Data Modeling (logical and physical), and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relation Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Involved in data loading using PL / SQL calling UNIX scripts to download and manipulate the files.
- Working knowledge of Apache Subversion ( SVN ) and Jenkins Continuous.
- Experience in Code Build and version control systems such as SVN and clear case.
- Extensive experience in Integrated Development Environments ( IDE ) such as web logic workshop, STS , Eclipse and NetBeans .
- Experience in applying patches and plug-ins for Jboss Application Server.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL , XSLT , XML schemas, XPath and parsers including SAX , DOM .
- Experience in code version systems Tortoise , ClearCase , GIT .
- Experience in using Agile Software Lifecycle Management tools like JIRA and IBM Rational Team Concert ( RTC ).
- Worked with Build Tools like Jenkins and XLD for Deploy process.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java JDK, SQL, PL/SQL, Python, HiveQL, Scala.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JAXB, JMS, JAX-RPC, JAX- WS, JAX-RS, Apache CFX.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, iBatis.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX (Linux, Solaris).
Technologies: J2SE(1.6,1.7,1.8), J2EE, JDBC, JPA, JNDI, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, java beans & web services.
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty Server, jerkins, AEM.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/4.x/5/x, Hibernate, JSF, iBatis, Angular Ionic, RCP
DevOps Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services(EC2,EBS,EKS), Jenkins
JAXWS, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey.
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, Altova, XMLSpy.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC Waterfall model
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio.
Testing Technologies/Tools: JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber, SPock, Mockito, TestNg, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha, Chai
RDBMS: Oracle10g/9i/8i/7.x, DB2, MS SQL Server, MySql, Teradata, MongoDB.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Git, Bitbucket
Build Tools: ANT, Maven 3.0, Gradle, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Jenkins.
Cloud: Amazon Webservices (AWS) Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Confidential, Seattle, Washington
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gathered the requirements and converted them into technical specifications/ artifacts .
- Configured spring to manage objects and set their dependencies in a springcontext file and integrated middle tier with spring application framework.
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with SpringDAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORMtool.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO 's to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using Hibernate
- Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate annotations and also established data integrity among all tables sitting on OracleDatabase.
- Developed web pages to display the account transactions and details pertaining to that account using JSP , HTML , Spring MVC , AJAX and CSS
- Designed and implemented DAO , Singleton , Factory and DTO Design Patterns.
- Responsible for the configuration of Spring Web Application Context in web layer and web.xml.
- Developed SOAP-Web services in a Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) consisting of the integration tier with Web services external to organization, middle tier with SpringApplication Framework.
- Configured handler mappings and view resolvers in SpringMVCWeblayer .
- Followed AgileMethodology ( TDD , SCRUM ) to satisfy the customers and wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing the integration layer
- Developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes which are used across all the modules of the application
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using Maven, shell scripts to build and deploy the application in JBoss Application Server.
- Involved in implementing Branching Methodology Plan and performed Check-in/Check-out in Subversion.
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit and system testing and also responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
Environment: Java, JEE, Servlets, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, XML, HTML, Subversion, Eclipse, WSDL, JMS, AJAX, SOA, JBoss Application Server, JUnit, Sun Solaris and Oracle.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Understanding functional specifications, designing, and creating custom solutions to match the requirements.
- Handled the client side and server side validations using Struts validation framework.
- Used SpringCore Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Designed and developed a 'ConventionBasedCoding' utilizing Hibernates persistence framework and O-R mapping capability to enable dynamic fetching and displaying of various table data with JSP tag libraries.
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively.
- Used HQL and SQL for fetching and storing data in databases.
- Worked on financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, and transfer, debit, and visa or bills payments. Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
- Implemented web services with ApacheAxis .
- Participated in the design and development of database schema and Entity-Relationship diagrams of the backend Oracle database tables for the application.
- Distributed computing problems involving Data synapse and Oracle Coherence, web based applications using ASP . NET front-end and Java / Weblogic web services back-end, etc.
- Designed and Developed StoredProcedures , Triggers in Oracle to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Designed and built SOAP web service interfaces implemented in Java.
- Experience using software development tools such as Eclipse , Netbeans , Subversion , Git , Ant , and Maven .
- Development of agent authentication functionality for both AgentDesktop and general website Java / J2EE , SpringFramework , Coherence .
- Used ApacheAnt for the build process.
- Design and implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel .
- The response is also persisted on its way back. Messages persisted to OracleDB as SOR and Coherence Distributed Cache. Integrates with the SOAbus . Database is partitioned and streamed.
- Used ClearCase for version control and ClearQuest for bug tracking.
Confidential, San Diego, California
- Core java development for different components. Developed the application using Core Java , Multi-Threading , Spring Core, Java Beans, JDBC, Transaction and Batch, ORACLE, Maven.
- Developed SPRING Restful web service to fetch the calculated DB data to be used from UI, created various such APIs.
- Involved in Requirements Specification, Analysis and Design of the application.
- Indulged in core development, deployment and server side configurations, where in did programming in core java, scripting in Linux, configured the OS parameters, application server's settings and JVM tuning for utilizing the CPU and heap.
- Development of AutoSys based scheduling scripts for running feeds at proper time considering all the dependencies.
- Used CRUCIBLE for code review.
- Deployment of the application on JBOSS application server.
- Used agile methodology in developing the application, which included iterative application development, weekly Sprints stand up meetings and daily SCRUM meetings.
- Developed Test cases, Test scenarios Test scripts for Unit testing and test mocks using JUNIT and MOCKITO
- Used spring and MyBatis framework for project development.
- Coordination with QA for the application testing
- JVM performance tuning
- Involved in writing MAVEN script for creating destination folders, compiling, creating jar, war and ear files and copying the files to deployment folder.
- Involved extensively in writing SQL and PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Worked on JMS service for multicasting the data among various systems.
- Used build automation tools for automatic build deployment namely Team city, ARM deployment.
Environment: Core java, Spring, Mybatis, Junit, Team city, GEL, Mockito, Blade logic, Jboss, Oracle, RMI, Artifactory jar repository, Linux, CRUCIBLE Confidential.
Confidential, Farmington, Connecticut
- Followed agile methodology ( SCRUM ) for developing this project, with each SPRINT lasting for 2-3 weeks. Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Designed project related documents using VisualParadigm (Unified Modelling Language tool) which includes Use case, Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Spring MVC Architecture is used for developing the project.
- Developed the Presentation layer using JSP , HTML, customtaglib and used AJAX/ JQuery based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Developed the Business layer using spring (IOC, AOP), DTO, and JTA .
- Developed the Persistence layer DAO using JPA, HIBERNATE with EntityManager
- Additional security is added to the project using Spring Security feature.
- Developed the project using industry standard design patterns like Singleton , Business Delegate Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Developed SQL as well as JPA Named queries to interact with Oracle 10g, MySQL database.
- Worked with ApacheAxis2webservices . Played the role as consumer for consuming UPS shipping label web service, which was part of the project. Used SoapUI for web service testing, with the WSDL provided by UPS.
- Developed unit test cases using Mockito framework for testing accuracy of code and logging is done using SLF4j + Log4j .
- Worked with defect tracking system JIRA .
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Indigo and deployed into Apache Tomcat Web Server & used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Used SVN for version control .
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology ( SCRUM ) for developing application.
- Actively interacted with Business Analysts for requirement gatherings and analysis. Developed designed specifications using Rational System Architect ( RSA ) and UML including Use case, Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Architecture.
- Developed the Presentation layer using JSP , HTML and used AJAX/ JQuery based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Developed the Business layer using spring (IOC, AOP), DTO, and JTA .
- Developed the Persistence layer DAO using Spring Jdbc for all modules which has POJO classes with CRUD operations.
- Developed the application using industry standard design patterns like Singleton , Business Delegate Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, triggers, cursors and views.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using Oracle 10g.
- Worked with Web services components JAX-WS services and worked with SOAP, WSDL , and UDDI to interact with external systems. Used SoapUI for web service testing.
- Created Web Service and Web Service client for (consumer and producer portion) which includes Customer details and account details.
- Worked with executed unit test cases byusing JUNIT for accuracy of code and logging with log4j .
- Worked with defect tracking system JIRA .
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Indigo and deployed into Oracle WebLogic Application Server & used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Used SVN for version control .
- Interacted with business analyst to understand the requirements to ensure correct UI modules been built to meet business requirements.
- Developed web pages using Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Used MVC architecture of Framework to simplify the code complexity and increase clean code.
- Worked on CSS preprocessor frameworks (SASS/LESS)
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Expertise in CoreJava concepts such as OODesign, Multi-Threading, Generics Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotations.
- Taken care of complete Java Multi-threading part in back end components.
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- As a team member, I was involved in preparing design documents - Technical Design, Functional Design Technical Domain documents, Application Interface Contract and Service Interface Contract Documents.
- Extensively involved in writing MySQL, PL/SQL queries, to interact with Oracle.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems)
- Implemented Data Grid, Charts, Forms and Layout Manager Components.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts, fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.