- Sr. Full Stack Java Developer with over 8+ years of experience in Analysis , Design , Development , Testing and Implementation ofEnterpriseClient/Server and DistributedApplications across the entire Software Development Life Cycle using JavaandJ2EETechnologies.
- Expertise on advanced software development methodologies such as Agile/Scrum , Waterfall and Test - Driven Development (TDD) model processes.
- Experience in Use Cases , Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML and J2EE Design Patterns like Model-View-Controller(MVC) , Singleton , Abstract Factory , Session Façade , DAO , DTO, ServiceLocator and Business Delegate in developing multi-tier distributed web applications.
- Solid Experience with Core Java technologies including: Collections , Interfaces , Synchronization , Generics, Serialization , IO , Exception Handling , Multi-Threading .
- Expertise in J2EE Architecture using Java , JDBC , EJB 3.2 , Servlets 3.x/4.x , JMS, JSP , Hibernate 3.2/4.x , Struts , Maven ,
- Spring , Web services (Axis2.0 , JAX WS 2.0 , JAX RS) and Rule Engines(Drools 4.1, Easy Rules, Rulebook) .
- Expertise in Spring framework , extensively used Spring IOC , Spring MVC , Spring DI , Spring AOP , Spring Eureka , Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy, Spring JDBC and Spring Boot Microservices .
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management and involved LDAP configuration for authentication, authorization & Implementing Spring Cloud-REST call using Netflix Feign Client.
- Experience in Java8 features like Lambda expressions , Stream API & Predicate functions .
- Experience in Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Transactions,Exceptions, Java Message Service (JMS).
- Expertise with Messaging Service like Kafka,RabbitMQ and Zookeeper apart from JMS.
- Experienced in MongoDB, Express JS, AngularJS 2.0 & 4.0 , Node JS , (MEAN Stack) development.
- Working knowledge on Micro services that helps in creating independent services which can be deployed easily.
- Proficiency in server-side Java development with RESTful web services, AJAX powered web applications.
- Experience in Web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, JBoss7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experienced on NoSQL databases - Cassandra&MongoDB, database performance tuning & data modeling.
- Experience in RDBMS technologies like Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres using Functions, Triggers, and Stored Procedures and involved in the activity of complex queries, by using MySQL 5.7.19, DB2, Oracle 9i/9g/10g/11g.
- Experienced in development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows & UNIX platforms using
- IDE's such as Eclipse , Spring Tool Suite (STS), NetBeans , and IntelliJ .
- Good Experience in working with open source tools Selenium (IDE, RC, and Web Driver), Performed Unit testing,
- Integration Testing& generating of test cases for web applications using Junit, TestNG.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
- Deployed applications (EAR, WAR) on Web Sphere Application servers and clusters.
- Hands on Experience of utilizing cloud technologies including AWS (Amazon Web Services), SpringCloud, Microsoft
- Azure and PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Experienced in configuration and deployment on Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere , Oracle WebLogic ,
- Red Hat JBoss and Apache Tomcat .
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2 , S3 , Elastic Beanstalk , Elastic Load Balancing , VPC , Route 53 , Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation , SQS , IAM , SNS & Elastic Cache .
- Quick to learn modern technologies and ability to work in tight schedules on different applications concurrently.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking.
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Golang
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA, WebLogic 8.1/9.1/10.3, IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0, JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0, Bug tracking, Jenkins, Cucumber.
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring STS, IntelliJ, WebStorm, NetBeans.
AWS Skills /cloud: EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, AMI, ELB, CLI, SNS, RDS, VPN, NAT, GIT, DNS, Route53, DBA, Dynamo DB, PCF.
JAXWS, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI, Microservices.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC, Waterfall model.
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Message Brokers: Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, TIBCO, IBMMQ.
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Protractor, Mockito.
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Big Data Tools: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, Sqoop, Cassandra, Flume, Couchbase, MongoDB, Neo4J, Redis, MLlib.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git, Stash, Bitbucket.
Build Tools / CI/CD: ANT, Maven, Gradle, JENKINS.
Spring Tools: Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Hate os, Spring Cloud, Swagger UI, Sleuth, and Spring Zuul, Feign Client.
Containerization Tools: Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes.
Platforms: Windows 10/7/XP, LINUX, UNIX, OS X.
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
Sr. Full Stack developer
- Involved in the Design and Development of project modules, gather requirements, analyze, and implemented business logic using Agile Scrum Software Development methodology.
- Used Java 8 features like lambdaexpressions for communicating between business layer and database, stream API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections using both streams and parallel streams.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based Microservices interacting through a combination of RESTful and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Worked on Camel-based integration middle-ware solution for Provisioning Services by design and the Implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor the service health check from Spring Boot , Spring JPA 2.1 administration console and Hystrix dashboard .
- Implemented fail safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring BootMicroservice applications using Hystrix, configured Swagger-UI to registered Microservice with Eureka server and monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console and Spring Ribbon for load balancing.
- Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using Spring Security and securing application access and Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Used, Configured Apache Kafka cluster, replications, partitionsusing stream APIand run arbitrations.
- Implemented SpringORM with Hibernate taking advantage of features like Annotation metadata, Auto wiring, and Collections to implement DAO layer with Hibernate Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as Lazy loading, Dirty checking, Locking, and Transactions.
- Created/managed Mongo DB / NoSQL collections. Developed Server-side automation using Node.js scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Used Drools engine for validating business rules before executing in runtime.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot, Spring JPA 2.1 based services interacting through the powerful messaging tools such as REST ful, Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Used Jenkins as an AWS code deploys plug-in to deploy to AWS. Experience with DevOps methodologies, implementing CI/CD Pipelines using tool sets like GIT, Jenkins, Chef and AWS.
- Implemented micro services using Spring Boot and Pivotal Cloud Foundry .
- Deployed Spring boot application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as JUnit, EasyMock, Mockito and PowerMock.
- Created Test automation framework using Cucumber and Selenium web driver.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug tracking, project management and Maven as build tool.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
Confidential, Lombard, IL
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis , Design , Development , SystemTesting and User Acceptance Testing and successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum model.
- Developed Interactive web pages using Angular JS 2.0 , HTML5 , CSS3 and Bootstrap .
- Created the React.JS express Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side Angular JS to back-end MongoDB , in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Built RESTful web service by AngularJS Server in the back-end side to handle the particular requests which are sent from the front-end side jQuery Ajax calls.
- Extensively used Core Java concepts collections , generics , Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and to schedule tasks using Multithreading .
- Used Spring Annotations to simplify the business logic for creating Spring MVC RESTful web services and Spring Boot Actuator to externalize configuration properties for different environments.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring Boot Microservices in to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Used Spring Transaction to provide a consistent programming model across different transaction APIs such as Hibernate and to Support declarative transaction management in application.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer and Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Build Docker containers and used for synchronous/asynchronous connection between two applications running in different servers. Tested REST services using google chrome's POSTMAN plugin.
- Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Mongo DB (NO SQL) as backend database.
- Implemented Apache Camel routes using Camel-Spring XML and Camel-Spring processor beans.
- Implemented Gradle Script s to create JAR, WAR, EAR and dependency JARS and deployed the entire project on the JBoss Application Server. Involved in developing and executing automation scripts using Selenium web driver with Eclipse IDE.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process and continuous deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services .
- Prepared Junit and Test NG test cases and executed as part of auto build process from Jenkins Jobs.
- Integrated JMeter and Load Runner Test cases into Gradle and Monitored error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
Confidential - Nashville, TN
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development with both iterative (Agile, Waterfall).
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each View data and Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Developed A dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using NodeJS. Tested REST services using google chrome’s POSTMAN plugin.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a SPA.
- Implemented Java EE components using SpringIOC, Spring Transactions and Spring Security modules.
- Consumed messages from JMS driven beans and Active MQ. Integrated Active MQ services with Beans.
- Hibernate DAO classes were developed to perform CRUD operations using Spring manager classes.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to created user-friendly website interface.
- Cloud environment for Microservices was provided using Spring Netflix (Eureka server, Hystrix and Ribbon).
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Experience in Creating, Dropping Indexes, Tables, Stored Procs and Views on Oracle DB.
- Worked with modules like mongoose for database persistence using NodeJS to interact with MongoDB.
- Apache Mesos and Kubernetes were used as the best ecosystem to deploy and manage Microservices.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using PivotalCloud Foundry and other cloud services like Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using SpringKafka and Zookeeper.
- Developed applications using RuleEngines, Drools 4.x, and ILOG to validate the business User Roles.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for Git.
- Deployed applications on multiple WebLogic Server instances and maintained Load balancing, High availability and Fail over for the server. Log4J is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Writing Unit test cases using JUnit testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven (Build Management Tool), TestNG (Unit Testing tool) and Jenkins (Continuous Integration Tool).
Environment: AWS, Java 6, J2EE, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Java Beans, NodeJS, Spring, Spring Kafka, Zookeeper, AWS, CI/CD, jQuery, EJB, Hibernate 2.0, Eclipse, ReactJS, DevOps, Angular, Spark, Jenkins, Oracle 11g, MongoDB, PL/SQL, Selenium, Cucumber, Log4j, XML, HTML5, CSS3, REST, JMS, Active MQ, Web Services, Web Logic server, Jasmine, Maven, Git.
Confidential, Salem, NC
Sr. J2EE/Java Developer
- Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) with object oriented of business process and worked on developing Service oriented architecture applications in agile development environment.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Swing, Serialization and Servlets&JSP.
- Developed and implemented Business Requirements using Spring MVC framework. Implemented cross-cutting concerns such as logging, authentication and system performance using Spring AOP.
- Implemented web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side NodeJS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth authentication protocol respectively.
- Developed reusable and interoperable services, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPC Web services.
- Used Jackson parser for Marshaling and Un-Marshaling.
- Used Jackson Custom Mappers for Custom manipulation for date, currency conversations on JSON Data.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Used Hibernate Detached Criteria, HQL and written some SQL queries for data retrieving.
- Hands-on writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQLqueries and PL/SQL.
- Worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB annotations to synchronize with DB through XML.
- JBoss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with JBOSS App Server.
- Developed PL/SQL store procedures to convert the data from Oracle to MongoDB.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for Git and Maven as build tool.
- Involved in Full Cycle of SDLC through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Designed and developed Spring MVC and SOAP based Web services to integrate multiple applications.
- Integrated SOAP based web services into the web application to enable payments and claims through mobile apps.
- Involved in the upgrade process of Spring 2.0to Spring 3.0and Hibernate 2.0to Hibernate 3.0 to take advantage of new Spring and Hibernate features.
- WebServices used Java 5, JSP, Servlets, EJB 3.0, and deployed on WebLogic and WebSphere.
- Jenkins to Build integration and deployments to the various environments and aligned the release implementations.
- Configured faces-config.xml and application-context.xml for JSF based.
- Implemented state-specific business logic in Java code using Spring configurations.
- Reviewed code and developed Junit test cases for all complex business scenarios and ensured 100% code coverage.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements, DAO and service layer components using Spring/HibernateAPI’s and annotations. Extensively used Hibernate (HQL).
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations, used Jasper Reports as a reporting tool.
- Developed and deployed Session Beans and JPA Entities for database updates.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR files, Used SVN version control tool.
- Deployed applications on Web Logic Application Server and performed required configuration changes.
Jr. Java J2EE Developer
- Analysis , design and development of application based on J2EE and design patterns.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) using Waterfallmodel .
- Involved in developing functional model, object model and dynamic model using UML .
- Development of the Java classes to be used in JSP and Servlets .
- Implemented asynchronous functionalities like e-mail notification using JMS .
- Implemented Multithreading to achieve consistent concurrency in the application.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern to this project.
- Used Test Driven Development approach and wrote many unit and integration test cases.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Wrote SQL queries for accessing data from database and used JDBC API for DBCommunication.
- Used ANT tool for building and packaging the application.
- For configuration management of the project used SVN