- Having 8 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures in various domains.
- Experience in providing technical solutions for business applications in development, designing, testing, building frameworks and implementing web-based Client-Server and Middleware multi-tier distributed environments using Java, J2EE.
- Hands on Experience in working with different Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model.
- Experience in implementation of Web-based and Standalone applications using concepts of Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Hands on Experience in utilizing Java 1.8 like Lambda Expressions and Functional Interfaces.
- Hands on Experience in developing and designing the Microservices using REST framework and SpringBoot.
- Hands on Experience in designing and implementing AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), VPC, Lambda.
- Utilized AWS EC2 instances for application installation and preferred S3 buckets for the storage.
- Expertise in developing the Web-Based application by implementation of frameworks like Struts (Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles), Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch), AJAX frameworks (Rich Faces, My Faces) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate and iBatis.
- Expertise in implementing Web Services, related technologies & frame works: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI and producing client utilizing Eclipse for Web Services consumption.
- Hands on Experience in implementation of Web-based Enterprise Applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL and Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
- Hands on Experience in core java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Annotations, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization
- Experienced in XML technologies like DTD, XSD, XSLT and parses like DOM, SAX and JAXB.
- Experienced in working with multiple databases like Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL and NoSQL like MongoDB.
- Hands on Experience at writing composite SQL queries, procedures, Triggers and stored procedures in various databases such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes with database and utilizing Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications on application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Glassfish.
- Expertise in performing the unit testing using JUnit, integration and deploying the applications using tools such as ANT and Maven, debugging through log4j.
- Experience of developing and configuring application log files using Log4J to trace required application message.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache Active MQ and Apache Camel providers.
- Experience in using different version controls such as CVS, GIT and Rational Clear Case.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Proficient on Automation tools like Selenium WebDriver and Selenium GRID using Java for developing automation scripts in Eclipse IDE with TestNG, Maven and Jenkins for testing Web Based Applications.
- Experience on working with CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Experience on working with various IDE’s such as Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), and IntelliJ.
- Hands on Experience to work effectively on windows platform and UNIX, Linux commands.
- Handful of skills to understand the Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods for further implementation of user requirement in a distributed application environment.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, EJB, JNDI and JPA
Tools & Framework: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Log4J and Jasper reports, SOA, SOAPUI and Apache Camel.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Apache Axis2, Apache CFX, JMS, AWS, MicroServices.
Web/App Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss.
Continuous Integration: Hudson, Jenkins.
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL, NoSQL like MongoDB
Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
O-R mapping: Hibernate, JPA, iBatis
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, JIRA, Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational clear case.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX/LINUX.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3
Confidential, Los Angeles
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Used JSP, JQuery, AJAX and JSON for implementing presentation layer as well as MAVEN and NodeJs server for deploying EAR files.
- Involved in development activities using Core Java /J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF used for creating web application, XML and Springs.
- Used Java 1.8 features like stream API and Lambda expressions.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 1.8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it and responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Utilized Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) EC2 to deploy Docker containers.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Developed Restful Microservices using Spring Rest and MVC, for OSS services.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Used ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS , Apache Camel and Active MQ .
- Involved in developing MQ infrastructure in enterprise level with distributed queuing and clustering configuring and managing MQ channels
- Develop a suite of gateways using the Apache Camel Integration framework.
- Used Spring AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Designed and developed third-party payment services, REST services to offer users convenient payment methods using various APIs provided by various third-party payment processors based on OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Developed REST architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) and Hibernate.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Shading, replication, schema design, etc.
- Used Apache Tomcat server to route our JMS queue messages to different business floors and configured routes in WebSphere and used WebSphere in e-mail notification.
- Extensively used Junit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment, Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Setup the Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) process for the application using the tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design & development.
- End-to-end including customization of product based on the customer's requirement, meeting delivery deadlines on development, testing, implementation phases of the system and customer relationship consulting.
- Performed application design development maintenance enhancements and testing.
- Implemented modules in Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Developed Object Model from Hibernate mapping files.
- Using spring validation and for server side validation and servlets for development.
- Performed coding of Action classes, Business Layer and DAO, JDO and wired them using Spring Framework.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into the Oracle database.
- Created Packages and Procedures to automatically drop table indexes and create indexes for the tables.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
- Involved in Architecture, design and development using JQuery, AngularJS, Ajax and Spring MVC framework with AOP concept.
- Design of RESTAPIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low cost application integrations.
- Developed Restful Webservices using JAX-WS.
- Used AJAX in suggestion list and to display dialog boxes.
- Created Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used Maven to automate the build and deployment process.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions among the team members in technical areas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, design, and analysis and testing of applications.
- Identify a potential vision for how to develop application, as an Agile Model driven development.
- Used spring as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate and declarative transaction management.
- All logic exposed via interfaces and practices of Test Driven Development followed consistently.
- Implemented the Model View Controller (MVC) framework and spring .
- Worked on Web Services for transferring XML data between two interfaces.
- Designed and developed the UI using spring view component, JSP, HTML, CSS and JQuery .
- Used spring validator framework for client side and server-side validation. Also implemented dynamic loading of JSP's using AJAX .
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/inversion of control (IOC), and integrated frameworks like Struts and Hibernate.
- Worked on developing Web Service client using SOAP, WSDL to verify the payment history of the customer.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) purposes for persistence onto the DB2 database.
- Responsible for writing Hibernate criteria and HQL queries.
- Tested Service and data access tier using JUnit in TDD methodology.
- Used RAD as IDE for the application development and integration of the frameworks.
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere application server.
- Used clear case for version management between various integration and development streams.
- Used Maven as a build framework.
- Worked with production support team in debugging and fixing various production issues.
- Prepared high and low-level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
Environment: JDK 1.6, STS, Junit, Core Java, Spring, Struts, JQuery, JMS, XML, JSP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, HQL, RAD, Hibernate 3.0, JPA, RestFul Web Services, Spring MVC, Maven, DB2 and IBM WebSphere.
- Involved in designing the Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Use case diagrams of the project.
- Created System Requirement Specification document and analyzed the project scope.
- Used SpringMVC for implementing web tier and developed web based application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC.
- Created Servlets for controlling the actions and Beanclasses for setting and getting object data.
- Developed DataAccess Object (DAO) classes to fetch data from Database.
- Wrote model classes for specific database actions, added methods to the existing DAO’s.
- Implemented Session tracking in the entire application.
- Used Web Services (SOAP) to retrieve data from client side.
- Worked on creating XML mappings for the project.
- Implemented WaterfallMethodology for the project
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop the application code.
- Used Connection pooling concept to create and delete connection objects dynamically.
- Used Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) API to connect to Database MySQL .
- Used JMS API to notify the customers when the appointment was scheduled for customer.
- Implemented Change Requests that came into the project in the Maintenance phase of project.
- Wrote SQL scripts for changes to be implemented in Change requests as it appeared in the project.
- Deployed web application on Apache Tomcat by building the WAR using ANT .
- Wrote Test cases for the application.
- Involved in discussion with all the team project meetings to resolve a problem. Suggested some solutions to solve the problem.
- Resolved defects by fixing it as it appeared in the project.
- Participated in the process of analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Used Log4J to store log messages.
- Used Form Based Authentication for remote login.
- Worked on Oracle database for writing the queries and tuning the queries.
- Used Hibernate and JDBC for retrieving and updating the data between the database and application.
- Wrote the PL/SQL blocks like Procedures, functions, and packages for validating and retrieving multiple recordsets from the database based on business logic.
- Developed User Interface using AJAX in JSP.
- Used Hibernate framework for Entity Relational Mapping.
- Used MySQL database for data persistence.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the generated modules.
- Used SVN as version control.