- Solid understanding of Object - Oriented programming, Database Design and Query Optimization
- Experienced with various frameworks like Struts, Spring, Hibernate
- Extensive experience in Presentation Tier development using JSF,JSP, Apache Strutsand XML
- Expert in HTML5, development and have experience in AngularJS , Node JS , Responsive Web Design.
- Administration of Websphere Process Server, Apache Tomcat server and Apache webservers.
- Experience in programming with JDK tools, Applets, Swing and AWT packages of Java.
- Experience in Planning/Design/Architecting of IBM WebSphere Application Server supporting J2EE Applications.
- Experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2 AMI, Cloudwatch , AWS Config and administration of Load Balancers, Network and Auto scaling for subdomains in AWS VPC .
- Good Knowledge of different J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object / Value Object, Business Delegate and Singleton.
- Facilitating, and expansion of Agile Transformation Initiative throughout Confidential IT and business.
- Proven experience in executing the most complex projects in Waterfall and Agile approaches and also helped organizations in transitioning from traditional Waterfall to Agile methodologies smoothly.
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, REST, WSDL and good knowledge in SOA.
- Hands on experience in writing PL/SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers and have exposure to different databases includes SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MYSQL Server, MS Access.
- Experience in MongoDB (versions 2.x,3.x) installation, configuration and administration.
- Developed Client/Server applications using the databases SQL Server 2000/2005 and MySQL 5.0.
- Experience in using modeling Techniques in UML - Use cases and Class diagrams.
- Experience Working with Development IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans.
- Worked on Build Automation and Continuous Integration tools like ANT1.8, Maven2.x/3.x, Jenkins.
- Experience in User Interaction, Business Analysis, Development, Integration, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Building, Configuration and Production/Customer Support, Maintenance and Enhancements of both Web and Client/Server Technologies
- Excellent experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and OOAD concepts.
- Experience in version control system tools like CVS, SVN,and ClearCase.
- Expertise in creating Software Requirements Document (SRD), preparing Functional Design Document (FDD), Detailed Technical Design Document (TDD), UML Diagrams, effort estimation, coding standards, design / code review and test cases documents.
- Experience in working with Unit testing using JUnit.
- Proficient in software documentation and technical report writing.
- Versatile team player, highly motivated, quick starter, solution-oriented programmer, excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, SQL
J2EE Technologies: EJB, JDBC, Servlets, JSP,JSON, JSTL, JNDI
Application Server / Web Server: Apache Tomcat, Web logic 8.1, JBoss, IBM WebSphere
SOA: Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Restful web services, AWS.
Tools: Putty, EditPlus, GIT, R Studio, Visual Studio, Amazon EC2, Notepad++, Moqups, Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ IDEA.
Framework: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, MVC Architecture.
Database Systems: SQL Server, MySQL, MSAccess, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g.
Design Patterns: DAO, DTO, MVC, Singleton, Factory, Saga, Fa ade.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, UNIX, Linux(RHL5)
Version Controls: GIT,SVN, CVS,ClearCase
Others: JUnit, MAVEN, ANT
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Understanding the payments domain, functional and system requirements, up-stream and down-stream systems and setting up of the development and live support environments.
- D esigning and developing RESTful APIs for Payments Platform to enable clients to integrate with the Planning and Payment interfaces
- Ensuring code quality by using sonar analysis and coverage/corbetura.
- M aintained and updated automation test databases.
- E xtensively used Sherlock and Kibana for application logging and debugging.
- U sed MAVEN for project management and build automation and Continuous Integration is done using Jenkins.
- I was part of Symphony-Engineering and symphony-live-support team, developed Rest Web Services and fixed various live issues.
- Java (Spring Boot) for designing and building web services/microservices in a commercial setting.
- Worked on highly-available and auto-scalable set of microservices with zero-downtime deployment, unified monitoring and logging (Docker, Jenkins, Splunk).
- Fixing the build issues, deploying the application on user stages, and testing before pushing to live.
- Involved in Regression testing and fixing the Functional test cases issues for regular and hotfix deployments.
- Extensive use of GitHub to maintain the remote repositories and Jenkins for Continuous build and integration.
- Solid hands-on working experience with configuring and maintaining resources on AWS.
- Raised pull requests for developed code(fixed issues), working with trusted committers to merge the code.
- Unit testing and preparing Mockito and JUnit test cases for the features developed and running suites using Jmeter
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology for the application development and involved in Sprint planning meetings.
Environment: JDK1.7, J2EE, Agile/SCRUM, TDD, Spring 4.0.3, JDBC, JSON, RESTful and SOAP web services, Spring Boot, UML, TestNG, JUnit, JBoss, GIT, Jenkins, ride-5.1.4, sts-3.7.3, UNIX, JIRA, AWS, Postman, GIT, Maven, Junit, XML/XSLJMS, Tomcat 7.0, SQL, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Jenkins, Rally, Putty, Windows7 & Linux .
Confidential , San Francisco, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for Requirements capturing & Preparing Software Requirements Specification.
- Responsible for designing, Implementing and mentoring the junior developers.
- UML Modeling using Rational Rose tool.
- Primarily involved in re-design and coding of offline processes which are standalone java programs running to generate various reports asynchronously and send mail to the users.
- Worked on Maven software tool for Java project management and build automation.
- Refractor java code to make it more maintainable.
- REST web services have been developed using JSON , Spring 4.0 , Hibernate and Oracle 11g on Apache Tomcat.
- Writing SQL to work with Tableau Dashboards and rectifying the errors.
- Involved in the redesign and development of the web-based application into a multi-tiered application.
- Perform program coding and develop unit and functional tests for all code written in Java/J2EE .
- Developed various helper classes needed using Core Java concepts such as OOP, Exception handling, Collection Framework, Generics, Input/output System, Multi-threading and Data Structures to implement various features.
- Created Maven builds to build and deploy Spring Boot microservices to internal enterprise Docker registry.
- Identifying the software defects and reported them in JIRA.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to development and QA team.
- Contribute to resolving technical/business logic issues other development teams encountered.
- Created complex Stored Procedures , Triggers, Functions (UDF), Indexes, Tables, Views and other T- SQL code and SQL joins for applications following SQL code standards.
- Developed indexed database architecture using SQL procedures and triggers .
- Implemented Hibernate as ORM framework to connect to the database and do database operations using core Java objects such as classes, collections API etc.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying microservices using Jenkins CI server.
- Ensured the development team is practicing the core Agile principlesof collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, ownership and visibility.
- Responsible for development of REST web services and testing them using REST Client and leveraged SOAP UI to test the SOAP calls using WSDLs
- Used struts framework to build MVC architecture and separate presentation from business logic.
- Involved in rewriting middle-tier on WebLogic application server.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.js and Ext JS.
- Generated Stored Procedures using PL/SQL language.
- Designed the database tables using normalization concepts & implemented cascading delete relationships between different transaction tables.
- Used XSLT for transforming the XML documents in to HTML documents.
- Used various design patterns like façade pattern, service delegate, factory pattern, singleton pattern, DAO etc.
- Involve in support of the application which involved defect fixing and minor enhancements.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the detail design of the eCARS application using J2EE, Struts, EJB, XMLWeb ServicesandWebSphere MQ. Also wrote queue sender using JMS API.
- Recovering and Backup WebSphere configuration using XML Config Tool and using backup and restore scripts in Websphere.
- Design & Developed the User Interfaces using Adobe Flex, HTML, CSS and Action Script,JS, GWT .
- Used Ext JS to implement and deliver customer-facing solutions.
- Built Server-side Objects to communicate using Struts Framework.
- Used Flex Data access methods to communicate between the Flex and Java.
- Developed Action Script functions for event handling, error handling and response handling.
- Written the XML Schema to validate the incoming XML Documents from the Web service clients.
- Developed Ant Script to build the application. Developed Action classes and JSP using Struts2frameworkandJSP.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRAprojects.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to generate REST Webservices.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans (EJB), Value Objects and DAO s and deployed in WebLogic 10.3.6.
- The backend logic was mainly fulfilled using Core Java concepts such as OOP, Exception handling, Collection Framework, Generics, Input/output System, Multi-threading and Data Structures to implement various features.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to development and QA team
- Implemented Hibernate as ORM framework to connect to the database and do database operations using Core Java objects such as classes, collections API etc.
- Involved in usage of MVC pattern utilizing AngularJs, JSF and Spring Controller .
- Contribute to resolving technical/business logic issues other development teams encountered
- Design, development and maintenance of secure REST/SOAP web services for payment solutions
- Supported funnel and development work in Agile, waterfall and blends of these methodologies across companies
- Developed the Business delegates, which calls the downstream interfaces to replenish the prepaid Minutes in vendor systems.
- Designed and developed the common XML API which can be used by Bill Payment Kiosk, VZW.com and IVR using Java2 API (1.5).
Environment: J2EE, JDBC 2.0, Servlets3, JSP2.3,JIRA5.x/6.x, Spring 3.2,Ant, Struts2, MS Visio2000, JMS, JSF, HTML5, CSS3, CVS, Oracle 10g, WebLogic(10.3.6), UML, REST GWT, Ext JS, AIX 5.2, XML1.0, XML Web Services, EJB2.0, WebSphereMQ5.3, AngularJS, Windows 2000,UMLmagicDraw 7.0, Hibernate4.1.9