- Having 6+ years’ Experience in java Software development/Production Support with Java/J2EE Technologies and frameworks.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise and web applications using java (core java), J2EE Spring 3.2/4.0 Framework, Hibernate 5.2, PL/SQL, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL) and Junit Testing.
- Experience working in MVC framework using Spring Framework including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC.
- Experienced with Angular JS directives ng - app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of Angular JS application data, implemented Angular JS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node.
- Implemented various Design Patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory, Transfer Object, Session Façade and Business Delegate.
- Expertise in all phases of System Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC), Agile Software Development, Scrum Methodology and Test-Driven Development.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle 12g, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and worked with PostgreSQL and NoSQL database such as MongoDB.
- Worked with Web Application Servers IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, and JBoss.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and WebSphere MQ for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Experienced using WARs and EARs to build and deploy the applications in application servers using ANT scripts and different IDEs.
- Experienced in programming tools like ANT, Maven build scripts, JUnit and Log4j.
- Good Exposure to Web/application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere and JRun.
- Experience on RESTful Web services and JAX-RS.
- Outstanding ability to work under pressure.
- Very good self-starter, ability to multitask and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Capable to research and upgrade to the new leading technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with ability to communicate as well.
- Good ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts and technologies and a self-starter with the ability to think outside the box to come up with innovative ideas.
Languages: Core Java 1.8, J2EE, PL/SQL, C++
Frameworks: Application tier: Spring (Core, Boot), Presentation Tier: semantic UI, W2UI, AJAX, JQuery, CSS, AngularJS, Ember JS, Bootstrap
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL and PostgreSQL
Distributed/ Middleware: JMS (Java Messaging Service)
Tools /Software: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), TELNET, FTP
Other Tools & Design Patterns: ANT, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed J2EE web application using the Java 8, multi-threading , Spring MVC 4.2.0 , spring-jdbc .
- Developed Spring REST web services to serve multiple applications across the organization. The data is provided in json and used Jackson library. Also, consumed REST web services .
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code, Node.JS as server side technology for the feedback system.
- Reengineered the existing legacy application into a web based application using the latest web technologies.
- Analyzed requirements with the business team, and involved in design, development and testing of the application.
- Build REST web service by building Node JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end JQUERY , AJAX via JSON .
- Constructed S3 lifecycle of Applications & Database logs, which includes deleting old logs, archiving logs based on the retention policy, and granting rights to authorized users.
- Used Amazon S3 for database backup regularly and save snapshots of data.
- Used WebSphere MQ (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Involved in developing application using PostgreSQL and wrote queries to test the data that was sent through the API call.
- Provided and worked on data persistence by object/relational mapping solution via Hibernate ORM for application save, update, delete operations.
- Created complex scheduler tasks/jobs using Quartz Scheduler library. Developed custom exception handling mechanism to handle errors/exceptions.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test the business logic. Supporting System Test and User Acceptance Test.
- Used Apache Maven build tool to automate the build process and Jenkins CI for continuous integration.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) to build the application iteratively and incrementally. Participated in scrum related activities and Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Performed Design review and Code review for well-known performance practices for better performance and code maintainability.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Java application developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed and tested website using the MEAN Stack (Mongo Db, Express, AngularJS, Node.js).
- Followed the overall application MVVM architecture to create MVC layers in Angular JS and Node JS layers.
- Experience developing production Node.js applications with Express module.
- Designed and implemented CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations of MongoDB database
- Management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs & concepts to the clients and management review.
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) for client managers to keep a track of the flow of inventory between various departments.
- Used various features from AngularJS like data binding, routing, custom filters and directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Used http services $http and $resource in AngularJS to get and handle JSON data from backend.
- Maintained cross browser compatibility using libraries like JQuery and achieved responsiveness using Bootstrap CSS.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Create design documents when and as required.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and node.js.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment, and integration.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, CSS optimization, and ADA compliance support.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Agile methodologies were used to develop applications on a weekly progress.
- Using Quoting and Claims management, services were developed.
- Unifying processes is used to develop and design frameworks and modules.
- Reviewed functional specifications and developed System use cases.
- Struts and spring played a major role in the design, development, and deployment of an application framework.
- Used core java concepts like Collections and Multithreading for complex data computations and analysis.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Indexes using TOAD database.
- Developed web application using JSF Framework. Developed Maven Scripts for the build process and deployed in WebLogic 10.2.
- Data processing and validation is done using Hibernate and spring framework.
- Transportation of data objects between client and server were designed and developed using JSON notation
- Testing applications are done using Junit testing framework.
- Source code control and version control application are applied using SVN.
- Involved in development of the applications using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring Core (Dispatcher Servlet).
- Responsible for requirement gathering from the Business Analysts and for preparing the requirement specification document.
- Implemented controller (abstract) and mapped it to a URL in.servlet.xml file. Implemented JSP corresponding to the controller where in the data was propagated into it from the model and view object from the controller Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring Framework, which involved writing Action Classes/Forms/Custom Tag Libraries &JSP pages.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the DB2 UDB database and written HQL to access the data from the database.
- Used JMS (Java Messaging Service) for asynchronous communication between different modules.
- Used XML, WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP Web Services for communicating data between different applications.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere Application server.
- Maintained version control using VSS.
- Performed Unit Test using Junit, Integration Testing, and System Testing.