- Over all 8+ years of experience in all stages of Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from gathering Business specifications, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and experience in Java - Technologies using Object oriented analysis/design with all phases of application development.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding & working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) and Design patterns.
- Have a good understanding on design patterns such as MVC (Model View Controller).
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JSF and ORM Technology like Hibernate and Eclipse Link.
- Experience working with Banking, Health care, Automobile, E-commerce domains.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Analysis (OOA), Modeling (OOM) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture using Rational Rose 2000 and worked on the design in an Agile environment.
- Expertise in several java/J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, Java Beans, EJB, RMI, JMS, XML, HTML and SQL middleware technologies such as Web Services, SOAP and REST for web-based applications. Exposure to JAXB and JAX-WS
- Expertise in UI/UX design patterns.
- Extensively used SQL in writing queries, database triggers, stored procedures and functions for database application. Proficient in using RDMS like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUNIT testing.
- Experience working in MVC Architecture based frameworks like AngularJS
- Extensive use of Open Source Software such as Web/Application Servers like JBoss5.x, Apache Tomcat, Apache Struts, LOG4J for logging information and exceptions, Maven, Apache ANT for making build scripts.
- Proficient in coding business components using Java API’s like Exception Handling, Collections and Multi-Threading.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML.
- Expertise in using IDEs like NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and STS (Spring Tool Suite) for developing Spring applications.
- Created UNIX shell script utilities for parsing or reformatting user data and compiling user information reports for various support purpose
- Experienced in developing SOA applications using Oracle Suite of products (Oracle SOA 11g, Oracle BPM 11g)
- Proficient in n-tier and three-tier Client/Server development architecture and Distributed Computing Architecture.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss and WebLogic.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, EBS Cloud watch, AWS Config, Auto-scaling and AWS S3.
- Exposure in source control with GitHub, SVN and CVS.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services using Node.js.
- Result oriented, i nterpersonal, adaptable to work under any kind of environment with a can-do attitude and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, such as technical, management and customers and presented technical designs and strategies through daily operations meetings. handling team and have a great zeal to learn new skills and technologies.
Languages: C, C++, Java & J2EE, Java5, Java6, AJAX, log4j, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Help API.
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP 2.1, Servlets 2.3, JDBC 2.0, JavaBeans, XML, JAXP, EJB (Enterprise JavaBeans), JMS (Java Message Service), Java Mail, RMI (Remote Method Invocation) system, Junit, Multithreading.
Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Spring 4.0/3.0, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate 3.0, Eclipse link, JSF
Web and application servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0x 6.0, Glassfish and IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/7, UNIX, LINUX, Mac OS
Methodologies: UML, Agile, Design patterns(core & J2EE)
UI Frameworks: AngularJS, NodeJS
Databases: Oracle 11g, MongoDB, MySQL
Version Control Systems: CVS, SVN, GIT
IDE/Testing Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Selenium, Junit, Maven, NetBeans
Scripts: Java Script
- Developed industry-specific solutions based on client needs and manage and upgrade existing applications.
- Create Process flow diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, architectural diagrams and Network Topology diagrams using OmniGraffle.
- Automated deployment of Micro Services to pull an image from private Docker Registry and deploy Docker swarm cluster using Ansible.
- Implemented Web services using Spring Rest API.
- Created and review the design and technical specifications.
- Implemented Indexer Application using Spring boot.
- Implemented Common API Gateway for the Micro Services integrations using Spring API Gateway and Netflix Eureka Framework.
- New library development with Micro Services architecture using Rest APIs, Spring Boot and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Developed the application using Spring MVC design pattern, Singleton pattern, Factory pattern, Abstract Factory pattern, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object (DAO) and Proxy pattern.
- Used Radar tool extensively to log all issues and track development status.
- Developed unit testing frame work using JUnit, Power Mock and Mockito in order to test the developed logic and existing changes.
- Developed the build scripts using Maven.
- Migrating existing application into Micro Services architecture using REST APIs, spring boot .
- Used GIT Version Controller to maintain the version of the files.
- Utilized HTML, CSS, JS for developing web pages.
- Utilized Spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection
- Worked on Database Stored Procedures and Functions, views and Synonyms.
- Used Jenkins as a primary tool for implementing the CI/CD during code releases.
- Resolved Sonar Critical, Major, Minor, Blocker and Cyclomatic Complexity severity issues.
- Deployed various applications into various Environments like Dev, UAT, SIT, Pre-Prod and Prod using FILOS deployment tool.
- Created Alert Notifications using Splunk queries.
Environment: Java, J2SE8, Spring 4.2.4, Spring boot, Micro Services, Servlets, Oracle 220.127.116.11, Postman, JSON, JSON Path 1.2.0, Jackson 2.6.0, Netty 3.9.2, JBoss Marshalling 1.3.14.GA, JAXB, XML, XML\HTTP, HTTP Client 4.5.2, GIT 2.3.8, Mars-Eclipse 4.5.2, slf4j 1.7.5, Maven 3.1.0, Junit 4.11, Mockito 1.9.5, Power Mock 1.5.5, SONAR, Cobertura 2.6, Unix shell scripting.
Confidential - Detroit, MI
- Worked under Agile scrum software development methodology which helps to project plans.
- Involved in design discussion of database schema tables.
- Created ER-Model diagrams using MySQL Workbench.
- Created XSD’s using XMLPad in order to have same expected content on both UI and Backend.
- Implemented Spring framework using Spring MVC design pattern.
- Developed Webservices of type JAXWS using WSImport of GlassFish framework and provides services to other components.
- Build the ANT Script to generate client jars using WSImport.
- Used Jackson API in order to convert Json to Pojo and vice versa.
- Used JAXB for marshalling and Unmarshalling.
- Implemented DAO services in order to persist to the database.
- Implemented server-side validation before persist into database.
- Implemented translator to translate external types to internal types.
- Implemented JMS Queues and JMS Topics for Asynchronous Response and Notification to communicate with VCS and Notification Platform Applications.
- Used work manager to optimize schedule work.
- Developed HAWK application using Spring 3.2 and AngularJS with MVC pattern.
- Developed and deployed various domain applications like HAWK, Event Processor, Data Access Manager, Program Manager, Application Manager in various environments.
- Created HLD and LLD documents.
- Improved the performance of application by doing code review for each sprint.
- Fixed the defects in SIT and IDT’s Environments for Gen10 Release.
- Implemented CRUD Operations and added to Batch Process in order to get advent of transaction.
- Tune existing store procedures by putting indexes and improving complex queries performance by using better logic with less reads and CPU usage.
- Designed and created database schemas, constraints, stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Wrote JUnit Tests to test and perform unit testing all the components by using Power Mock and Easy Mock.
- Wrote ANT build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j for the VTM Tool dashboard project.
- Implemented the integration with the backend system with web services using SOAP and RESTful
- Used Jxb bindings to generate user define packages and custom data types.
- Worked on Application Performance Testing (APT) for Gen10 Webservices using JMeter.
- Supported for PROD deployment by validating the data loads and monitored the application Requests.
- Performed smoke test for VTM Application using SOAP UI and VTT tool to kick of the Jobs after successful deployment.
- Implemented SSO with SAML 2.0.
- Configured SAML 2.0 with WebLogic server using embedded LDAP as a security store.
- Created/modified SQL queries for Gen10 Release with respect to Oracle 11gR1 DB Schema changes.
- Created sequence diagrams, process flow diagrams and architectural diagrams.
- Created data loads and data scripts in order to support Gen10 VTM application.
- Resolved SONAR Critical Violations, Warnings and Cyclomatic Complexity.
- Used ALM Tool to auto deploy the application into servers.
- Used Redmine for task assigning and ticketing.
- Used Jenkins to kick of the builds and SVN for Version Control.
- Used Putty to monitor the Logs.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) and followed Agile methodology for project development.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection for Action classes using Application Context XML file.
- Implemented MVC pattern using JSP and Spring Controller .
- Worked with Spring IOC, MVC and AOP for developing business objects.
- Executed SOA architecture using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML web services.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts published validation framework to support client side and server side validations.
- Implemented Collections for Model classes in DAO layer, modified some changes in DAO layer using Hibernate.
- Created mappings among the relations and written SQL queries using Hibernate .
- JDBC was used to make connection to MYSQL and retrieve necessary data from it.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Hibernate and AWS.
- Executed Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Configured AWS Cloud Watch to monitor AWS resources as well as application and troubleshoot AWS EC2 status check including System Status check and Instance Status check alerts.
- Written complex PL/SQL queries using joins, scripts, triggers, functions, cursors, indexes and stored procedures.
- Used Entity Beans to persist data into IBM DB2 database like access components, creating schemas and tables.
- Used Jenkins as build management tool.
- Created Feature File Scenario Outline with Cucumber framework and wrote Acceptance test using BDD
- Used JUnit for testing and JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Responsible for dealing with problems, bug fixing and troubleshooting.
- Involved in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT requirements and translate business requirements into working model.
- Implemented Spring Framework using Spring Core for IOC, Spring AOP and ORM modules for this project.
- Executed high level and low level documents.
- Used persistence mechanism developing object relational mapping using Hibernate and worked on advanced features like JPQL and criteria based querying.
- Transferred data between different applications using XML, SOAP and WSDL web services.
- Used Amazon Web Services as cloud platform leveraging its services and EC2 Infrastructure.
- Implemented Log4j for logging and Maven for building and deploying the application.
- Worked on JUnit test cases to test all possible business scenarios with the knowledge of Test First Methodology and Test Driven Development.
- Developed the application on Eclipse and deployed it on Glassfish web server.
- Used Sonar to monitor and review the code quality and more importantly unit tests and code coverage.
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Involved in major application core design change and app server configurations.
- Implemented MVC, DAO J2EE design patterns as a part of application development.
- Developed all the tiers of the J2EE application, implemented business logic using spring in the middle tier, developed Beans and helper classes to communicate with the presentation tier which consists of JSPs.
- Involved in development of the applications using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring Core (Dispatcher Servlets).
- Used Spring to implement dependencies between objects (Auto-wiring by XML and Annotation)
- Used Hibernate to store the persistent data as an Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool for communicating with database.
- Written shell scripts in UNIX to build and manage from command line.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Designed and Developed RESTful Web Services for communication of different internal/external systems in the form of XML.
- Installation, Configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining the WebSphere application server.
- Implemented JMS Listener to listen the messages from client request.
- Worked with QA team to design test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing.
- Support the deliverables and production issues initially after.