- Around 5 years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using OOPS , Java/J2EE technologies and Relational Databases .
- Strong working experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) process like Prototype,Rapid Application Development(RAD),Waterfall , Agile Scrum and Test-driven development methodologies.
- Experience in Architecture, Designing, Development and Deployment of High-Performance, Scalable, Distributed Applications.
- Hands-on experience in building web and enterprise applications in various domains like Health, Banking/Financial Services, Insurance, Public Sector, and Software Service verticals.
- Expertise in Core java concepts likes OOPS , Data structures & algorithms, Collections, Multithreading, Exceptional handling, I/O and java. Lang Package.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF, AJAX frameworks (Rich Faces, My Faces) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Strong experience in back-end coding for MicrosoftSQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle 8i/9i/11g, MySQL using procedures/Functions, cursors, triggers and packages in PL/SQL.
- Experience in NoSQL databases like Cassandra , MongoDb 2.x .
- Experienced in establishing connectivity from front end to back end using JDBC connections.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open Source Spring Framework (Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, DAO, JDBC), Struts2.x Framework, Hibernate 3.0 ORM.
- Experience indeveloping business components using Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring AOC, EHCacheframework, Spring Annotations.
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling,HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Experienced in running web scale services on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Expertise in developing the distributed applications using EJB 2.0/ EJB 3.0 specification and J2EE Application Servers such as Glassfish, JBoss5.x/6.x/7.x, Apache Tomcat 5.0/7.0/8.0,WebSphere 6.x/7.x,BEA Web Logic 8/9/11.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemasand parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Experienced in Network Programming with Java and hands-on knowledge of networking concepts: TCP/IP, LDAP, HTTP, FTP and Ad-hoc.
- Strong knowledge of Design including J2EE Design Patterns Singleton, MVC, DAO,BusinessDelegate,FrontController,etc.
- Good knowledge on Amazon Web Services(AWS), Amazon Cloud Services like Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2),Simple Storage Service(S3),Amazon Simple DB, Amazon Cloud Watch,SNS, SQS, LAMBDAand experienced in building highly scalable java applications using various architectures.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ , RabbitMQ , AMQP as JMS provider.
- Good experience in producing and consuming the Web Services - REST using Jersey, JSON,JAX-RS and Web Services - SOAP using WSDL, UDDI, JAXB and SOAPUI.
- Hands on the tools such as Eclipse, Text pad, Edit plus, JCreator, Linuxvi editor, etc.
- Worked extensively on various flavors of UNIX operating system like Linux, Solaris.
- Hands on experience in VPN, Putty, winSCP, etc.
- Specialized in developing APIs for web applications using MEAN stack technologies MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and NodeJS.
- Experience with build tools includes Ant, Maven and Gradle for deployment and customizing WAR / JAR file management for web applications.
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit Framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4J .
- Experience in Using Enetrprise Service Bus(ESB) for integrating different applications by putting a communication bus between them.
- Experience in developing the applications using Python and Cprogramming.
- Good exposure in writing test cases and managing the status using HP Quality Center.
- Used Ant,Maven 3.x for build, Bamboo,Jenkins1.4.1 for continuous integration.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse3.x,5.x,7.x , MyEclipse6.x,8.x , NetBeans 8.x, JBuilder 9.x/8.x .
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, GROOVY,Python,C.
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, DHTML, XHTML.
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, JMS, Applets, JNDI,, JDBC2.0/3.0..
Frameworks and Tools: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring 2.x/3.x/4.x, Hibernate3, Spring MVC, Spring IOCSpring AOP, AngularJS, JQuery, JSF, Junit, SOAP UI. Grails, Spock, Log4j, Chef, Twitter Bootstrap.
Software Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall and Test Driven Development
Web services: SOAP,REST,XML-RPC,WSDL.
Platforms: Windows 10/8.1/7/XP /2000, Linux(ubuntu), MAC OS X
Design Patterns: Singleton, Value Object, MVC, Session Façade, DAO,Front controller
Web Design Tools: Bootstrap 3.0, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Front Page 2003
UML Tools: Microsoft Visio 2003, Rational Rose Enterprise
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x/5.x/7.x, My Eclipse 6.x/8.x, NetBeans 4.1/5.0, JBuilder 2005/2006, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ.
Databases: MySQL 5.x, Oracle 8i/9i/11g, DB2,MicrosoftSqlsever,MongoDb 2.x/3.x,Cassandra.
Code Review tools: Crucible 3.4, Sonar 3.2
Database IDEs: MS SQL workbench, MYSQL query browser, SQL developer (Raptor), Toad, DB Visualizer, Teradata SQL Client
Web/App Server: Apache Tomcat 6.0/7.0, IBM WebSphere 6.1/7.0, JBoss5.x/6.x/7.x, Glassfish, BEA Web Logic 8.1.
Testing Tools/: Junit,TestNG,Mockito.
Bug Tracking tools: JIRA, BugZilla
Debugging Tools: Firebug, developer Tools
Professional Work Experience:
Confidential, Jamesburgh, NJ
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, and design and in development of application based on J2EE using Struts2, Spring 3.x and Hibernate 3.x.
- Followed AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies with sprint planning every two weeks and daily stand up meetings to monitor the status.
- Implemented the business using Struts and Spring implementation and achieved data persistence through Hibernate ORM framework.
- Integrated the application with Spring framework for implementing Dependency injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Used Hibernate annotation for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with MySQL5.x database.
- Use EhCache for caching object to reduce DB access and improve the response and CPU time.
- Wrote SQL injection queries, cross site scripting code, etc. and injected them within the different project parameters to exploit security flaws.
- Extensively wrote the PL/SQL and SQL programs and Designed and developed the views, materialized views, functions, procedures, packages, triggers and cursors.
- Developed AngularJScontrollers, services, filters and developed HTML templates with various AngularJS directives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-change, ng-blur etc.
- Experience in configuring the auto scaling groups in AWS and AZURE environment.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL2.0 and Expression Language.
- Created DHTML pages, used jQuery for client-side validations, and AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI.
- Developed responsive layouts with Bootstrap and styles with CSS3andused JspTaglibs for the customization of the Web pages.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Model View Controller, Data Access Object, etc.
- Used Java Mail to send activation e-mails for new registered users.
- Extensively used Linux, Unix system administration tools to create servers and deploy and run applications in development stage.
- Worked on Unix Shell Scripting during deployment,error altering and automating project management task .
- Worked on NoSQL Database MongoDb 2.x for transferring some of the schema less data.
- Developed Web Services using REST interfaces using MuleSoft's Mule Enterprise Service Bus ( ESB ) platform to deliver fast, reliable, and scalable integration API code.
- Developed REST architecture based webservices to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Created AMI images of the critical EC2 instance as backup using AWS CLI and GUI.
- Used EclipseIDE for the application development and integration to the frameworks, deployed applications on IBM Websphere 7.x server.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Pushing and pulling the code to/from the central Git Repository for code integration and version control. Jenkins used for continuous integration.
- Provided Technical support for Production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects using JIRA , providing and implementing the solutions for defects.
- Developed the unit test cases Test Driven Development (TDD) and mock testing using JUNIT and Mockito frameworks.
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWSCloudFormation.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Involved in wrap-up meetings and in estimating the timeframe for each story and helped in deploying the application on the server for each iteration of the agile software development.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
Environment: Eclipse IDE, WebSphere 7.x, JMS(RabbitMQ),AMQP, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Struts2 MVC, Spring,MySQL, PL/SQL, Core Java, AWS, Git,Groovy,JIRA,Mockito,LDAP, Unix, Linux, Agile, Hibernate,Bootstrap, Ajax,Rest API, Mule ESB,MongoDB.
JavaFull Stack developer
- Interacted with the clients to understand business requirements.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.7 Annotations, Generics, Enhanced for loop and Enums . Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Analyzed and developed Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Activity diagrams using UML Rational Rose.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle 11g database and mapping using HibernateAnnotations
- Developed the application using JSF for front end, Spring to manage business layer components.
- Ajax was used to perform XML Http Request call backs for retrieving data dynamically into the client’s pages.
- Designed UI layout using JSP, CSS3 and HTML5,Java Script.
- Implemented caching mechanism using SPRING provided cache annotations, EhCache providers.
- Developed internal application using Angular.js and Node.js connecting to MongoDB.
- Worked on NodeJS framework in order to develop dynamic and rich client web pages.
- Implemented the Service, Controller and Security layers of Spring IOC and Spring Security.
- Used Spring Boot for building applications along with Spring Initializer and bootstrapping the build configuration for a Boot -based web application.
- Built Jenkins jobs to create AWS infrastructure from GitHub repos containing terraform code.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework for developing J2EE based web application Involved in the development ofSpringBeans and POJOs.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services AWS provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Glacier, Bamboo, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, SNS, SWF and EBS etc and Azure.
- Writing services in Spring Boot and running and deploying them in Cloud Foundary.
- Implemented and designed AWS virtual servers by Ansible roles to ensure deployment of web applications.
- Created and Injected Springservices, Spring Controllers and DAOs to achieve Dependency Injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Integrated application with Spring Security for form based authentication and authorization by used Spring Security jsp tags to provide UI level Spring secu rity.
- Proficiency in integrating Spring Data MongoDB with NoSQL - Mongo DB database and setup caching best practices.
- Interacted with backend Oracle and wrote stored procedures and functions using PL/SQL
- Used Python for a lot of other internal tools, build scripts, system monitoring and logging tools .
- Created Spring controllers, DAO layers, and configured mappings of controller classes and methods to view layers using JSP.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as order status report, delivery report.
- Using Ansible with AWS allowed me to reduce costs for the department and eliminate unwarranted resources.
- Implemented Object Relational Mapping (ORM) in persistence layer using Hibernate in conjunction with Spring functionality.
- Worked with the development of Hibernatemapping files, configuration file and Hibernate POJO Objects.
- Developed SQL scripts, BI architecture and units for documentation and analysis.
- Extensively used SQL Loader, UTL FILE and External Table mechanisms to load legacy data, feed files data and data from various sources into the Oracle database tables.
- Involved in Performance tuning and optimization of SQL queries for data warehouse consisting of many tables with large amount of data.
- Extensively involved in development of front end, business and persistence tier using JSP, spring MVC and EXT JS 4.0/JSON.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit and Spring Test support .
- Implemented wsdl.xml to locate and describe the web services.
- Successfully executed all the list cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Updated legacy Ant build infrastructure to new Gradle based build system, enabling more robust test, build and release procedures.
- Used EclipseIDE and JBoss7.xapplication server in deployment.
- Worked in the Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum meetings and reviews.
Environment: J2EE, JDK 1.6, Core Java, Java Beans, Spring MVC 2.0, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, JSF, AWS, HTML, XML, Application Server, Rest,Jersey framework, Apache Ant, Oracle, VSS, Log4j, Webservices, SOAP, WSDL,UNIX, Eclipse, Junit,Python.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing production of application using Waterfall model.
- Primarily focused on the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring Boot .
- Preparing unit test classes using Junit.
- Developed Spring Boot based REST API that exposes dynamic customer survey forms structures to UI clients.
- Involved in internal fund transfertransactions to process e-deals and worked with EFT team.
- Attended knowledge transition session on Investment, Derivatives, Money Marketing and Fixed Income.
- Involved AVS related issues and configuration and migration part and Developed XML for code configuration files
- Worked on Recurring payments related issues and involved in knowledge transition discussion.
- Familiar with using Bugzilla for bug tracking purposes.
- Designingnew database tablesusing Oracle 9i Databases like PL/SQL and TOAD for the enhancements.
- Wrote complex Database PL/SQL Statements and Did PL/SQL tuning for the performance of the Database.
- Converted some of the RMI calls to Web Service using SOAPprotocol.
- Design and developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the application in BEA Web Logic application server.
- Used Version Control Tool ( SVN ) to perform Checking-out and Checking-in of codes from the repository.
- Jenkins was used for continuos integration.
Environment: Spring framework, My Eclipse,Java Beans, Spring MVC 2.0, JSP, Servlets, Waterfall,HTML, XML, BEA Web Logic Application Server, Apache CXF, Apache Ant,PL/SQL,Oracle 9i, SOAP,SVN, Jenkins.
Jr. Java Developer.
- Actively involved in full software development life cycle starting from requirements gathering and performing Object Oriented Analysis and Object Oriented Design(OOD).
- Designing the system and documenting Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams utilizing UML and Rational Rose.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important financial information.
- Implemented Java Data Structures (Sorting techniques) for binding data with user interfaces.
- Worked with databases SQL (DB2) to validate, filter, and updating data from CL clients.
- Design and developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the application in JBoss 5.x application server.
- Worked on NoSQL database Cassandra for document oriented data to store.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, Triggers for updating the databases.