- Outstanding Java Developer and talented Software Engineer with proven expertise in object - oriented analysis and design and exceptional record overseeing all facets of Software Development Life Cycle using Agile/Scrum methodologies, from analysis and design to implementation and maintenance.
- Over 5+ years of experience in delivering enterprise solutions in e-commerce, workflow and web based arena. Expertise in conceptualizing, designing and coding technical solutions using Java/J2EE technology in Financial, Banking, Health Care and Insurance domains.
- Involved in Design, development and testing of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, JDBC, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Java Beans, XML, XSLT, XSL, Ant.
- Used Java 8 new features Lambda, Stream, default methods.
- Experience in spring modules like MVC, Spring Data, AOP, JDBC, ORM, JMS, and Web Services using Eclipse & STS IDE.
- Hands on experience in J2EE and MVC architecture/implementation, Web Services, SOA, Analysis, Design, Object modeling, Data modeling, Integration, Validation, Implementation and Deployment.
- Expertise in implementing (Developing, Deploying and Consuming) Web Services (SOA) using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, AXIS, RESTFUL, SOAP UI, Micro Services.
- Experience in developing the Web Services using the JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Restful and spring
- Experience in using various Web and Application Servers like Apache, Tomcat, Web Logic, WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server and Apache Http Server.
- Knowledge in BigData Technologies like HDFS, Map reduce, Hadoop, MongoDB.
- Expertise in using and implementing design patterns such as Model-View-Control (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Service Located Factory, Singleton & Business Delegate.
- Experience in designing Use Cases and Class Diagrams using UML using Rational Rose & Star UML.
- Experience on creating and building the application dynamically using ANT, Maven build tool.
- Expertise on building and deploying applications using Jenkin Continuous integration tool.
- Hands on experience with JUnit, Http Unit, JWeb Unit and Log4j in developing test cases.
- Experience of using version control and bug reporting tools like CVS, SVN, and GIT etc.
- Having Knowledge in RDBMS concepts and experience in Oracle, SQL Server and My SQL.
- Hands-on experience in writing database queries, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Used no sql database like Mongo DB to store the high volume data.
- Responsible for supporting application in production and handling Incidents Service Requests using Splunk.
- Excellent team spirit with strong analytical and communication skills. Fast-learner with strong desire to new technologies and self-motivator with ability to finish multitasks in well-ordered.
Java technologies: Core Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, Java Beans, Struts, jQuery, JMS, JDBC, JPA, XML,XSLT
J2EE Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Web Services, Jersey, Axis, Ant, Maven, JUnit, Log4j
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Source, RAD, Oracle OEPE, STS
Development Tools: Jenkins, Maven, SVN, GitHub, CVS, TOAD, Squirrel SQL, Rally, Quality Center
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, xPATH, XSD, DTD XSLT, XML Spy, JAXP, JAXB, XML4J
Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Water Fall, Agile/ Scrum
Databases & BigData: Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft Access, DB2, MongoDB, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Developed Rest Api using jersey, Spring Boot.
- Used Micro service architecture in the developing the application.
- Developed the DAO layer using Spring annotations.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection for integrating various Java Components
- Consumed Enterprise Web Services & generated client using Jersey.
- Unit Testing Java code using JUnit and Integrating with Jenkin
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database
- Involved in testing and deployment of the application on Application Server during integration and QA testing phase
- Used splunk for production logs.
- Also used linux server for production logs.
- Patching of different server Environment.
- Written DBMS Scheduler job to delete the old data.
- Modified the document in Connect me Page for new enhancement.
- Developed rest API documentation using swagger2.
- Worked with offshore to support the application.
- Monthly reporting to Client team for the application usage.
- Refactoring the code.
Environment: Java, Spring MVC/ DI/ Templates, Spring Jdbc Template, Web Services, RESTFUL Services, Jersey, JUnit, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, Jenkin, SPLUNK, Oracle sql Developer, Linux/Unix
Confidential - NY
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications, and TechnicalSpecifications according to their requirements.
- Used spring’s IOC, AOP and auto wiring concepts in developing the application.
- Used Spring Container to performed dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate to map the database with POJO using hbm.xml files.
- Designed the Architecture of the project as per MVC standards.
- Used Struts MVC for the developing funds module and mortgage module.
- Deployed the application on JBOSS application server.
- Used AJAX technology for creating interactive Web Applications.
- Developed SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL.
- Developed JSP (Java Server Pages) for orders module and Customer Service Department.
- Used Maven for build code.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures for handling Oracle database.
- Involved in Integration of all the modules and deploying them on the Application server and used JMS.
- Involved in bug fixing of various modules in the application that were raised by the testing team.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and implementation using AGILE methodology for iterative development of the application. Participated in Scrum, Retrospective and Release Planning Meetings.
- Developed application using Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (RESTFUL).
- Worked on Spring Controllers and configured using annotations to handle the presentation requests.
- Developed and Consumes Restful web services using Jersey and tested using SOAP UI.
- Developed JUnit for Unit Testing and Mockito as Mocking framework.
- Used JAXB, JAXP for parsing auditing information in xml format.
- Used JSP, JSTL and Spring tags for retrieving and displaying data. Used jQuery Framework.
- Helped the build team to Continuous Integrate code using Jenkins.
- Used the Log4j frame work to log the system execution details to log files.
- Used Github version controlling to maintain project versions.
- Experience accessing Oracle databases.
- As a part of Quality assurance participated in the Code review process.
- Analyzed web applications, documented detail Test plans, Test cases and expected results based on the business functional requirements.
- Supported the application in production and worked with off-shore team for issue tracking using JIRA and used SPLUNK for big data analyzing.
- Used Tomcat web server to deploy application locally and used IBM Web Sphere to deploy application in production