- Seeking a new opportunity where I can serve as a Sr. Java Developer and add value to B2B / B2C related application development technology projects.
- Around 8 years of experience as a Java/J2EE Programmer involving in analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and production support. 3 years of experience in Clients App Maker
- Primary areas of skill sets are working in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based projects, middleware integrations, and web applications development
- Experience working on developing Java - based applications using Java Security, Servlets, JSP, RMI, EJB, Spring, JSF, Drools, Java Beans, JDBC, JMS, Hibernate, and MVC architecture
- Hands-on experience on AngularJS. Good understanding of ReactJS
- Built Microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise
- Experience in developing enterprise applications using Spring Core, DI, AOP, MVC and Other Spring Modules and writing JSP’s using Spring custom tag libraries
- Extensive experience in various Java/J2EE technologies including Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Struts, spring and Hibernate.
- Core development experience includes RESTful Web Services
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle 11g/MySQL, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access. Experience in using Spring JDBC Template and Hibernate as DAO Layer
- Participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding and testing with Junit. Experienced in integration using J2EE Architecture
- Very good understanding of Design Patterns and Experience in applying patterns like Singleton, Factory, Adaptor, MVC, SOA Principles.
- Skilled in developing web applications using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL JavaBeans and J2EE web services.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere 6.x/5.x/7.x/8. x.
- Having good Experience in Eclipse and IBM RAD.
- Having good Experience in IBM WebSphere Application Server 8 and 9.
- Experience in preparing and executing the automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver and Selenium GRID for Web Services and applications
- Knowledge on creating AWS static grid to perform regression through Jenkins jobs to analyze the Scripts.
- Good knowledge in usage of version controls such as GIT& SVN
- Developed application on servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere and JBoss.
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) environment with Maven as build tool with Jenkins as CI tool
- Experience in working in AGILE SCRUM and TDD Process and has good understanding of SPRINT PLANNINGS, STANDUPS, SPRINTS, and other AGILE processes.
Confidential, Cypress, Ca
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in developing the JavaBeans, Action classes and Action forms for product information, using struts framework.
- Developed user module (Modify/search users, create users’ screens with assigning various roles) using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM Module, Spring Core Module, XML, JSP and XSLT.
- Involved in all phases of the project starting from requirements, design, technical documentation, development, testing, debugging and deployment.
- Involved in Servlet programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Used IBM RAD to develop source code and debug the application.
- Developed several web pages using JSP/Servlets/J2EE/AJAX/Web Services (SOAP/REST).
- Implemented various web components using MVC pattern under Struts framework.
- Web application development for backend system using Angular JS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS techniques.
- Implemented Spring MVC.
- Deploy the application using IBM RAD, IBM WebSphere Application Servers
- Configured the URL mappings and bean classes using Springapp-servlet.xml
- Developed user interface using HTML5, JSP, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Implemented the business logic using JSP, JSTL, Java Beans and service classes.
- Implemented SPRING Model View Controller architecture to develop presentation tier and business layer using components like dispatcher Servlet, Handler Mappings, Controller, Model and View Object, View Resolver.
- Worked on JDBC framework to connect to DB2 database.
- Used JDBC API for batch processing (inserts/updates) of feed data.
- The front-end JSP pages were developed using the Struts framework.
- Used Db2, SQL as the backend databases.
- Used Stored Procedures in the application and modified existing database structure.
- Involved in designing, developing and configuring Core Java and J2EE components like REST API, Hibernate, JPA, Java Beans, Java, J2EE and deployments in WebSphere Application Server.
- Application developed using WebSphere Application Server.
- Used SVN tools for version control and management.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Sr. Java Developer (Contract)
- As a team player, working with Business leads to gather the business requirements for User interface and backend services, and provide the estimations for efforts.
- Worked on Angular 4 using Component driven Architecture. Created the custom components, Custom decorators, http services, Observables, subscribers and integrated with PrimeNG components for reusable data tables, calendars, drop downs. Integrated with backend services through exposed API gateways.
- Worked extensively on developing the backend REST API calls exposing the business services. Versioning and documenting the Rest services in WSO Product API manager.
- Developing and designing the API using Swagger API definition that helps Consumer Driven Contracts with focus on Consumer expectation.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring Framework pattern using Spring boot. Used Spring Core Annotations for Spring Dependency Injection and Spring MVC for REST APIs.
- Developed the RESTful web service for utilizing these services and exposing some of the newly implemented functionalities for others through JAX-RS and Spring Rest Controller.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously.
- Implemented schedule tasks using Spring Scheduled annotation and configured the tasks to run after a fixed delay.
- Used spring framework provided JPA repository, CRUD Repository for Managing the Persistence the Java objects with Oracle objects. Used Spring JDBC templates and Sql callable statements for executing the complex stored procedure's with Complex Oracle Object/array types.
- SOAP UI, Advanced-Rest Client/Postman are used extensively for testing both SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Worked on setting up Maven scripts to build, package, and deploy application code to the target Apache Tomcat Servers and worked on continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used ELK Elastic search for full text search and data analytics. Data Logging in server's monitored through the Kibana tool, which provides the UI for data that is processed and analyzed in the ELK stack implementation.
- Tracking the versions of key system artifacts and source code in version control software using GITLab.
- Used Jira for defect management system.
- Used JUnit and Mockito frameworks for unit testing of the application and log4j for logging.
- Providing ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms. Tune up design for maintainability, scalability and efficiency.
Confidential, Riverwood, IL
Java Developer (Contract)
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in WebSphere.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Develop innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Apache CXF, Spring Core, and Spring AOP.
- Developed REST architecture-based web services using JAX-RS 2.0 to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Engaged with Eclipse for visually designing, constructing, testing and deploying J2EE application and web services.
- Interacted with QA Automation team and managers to nail down the technical problems. • Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB's using Web sphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Developed a Filter View & back-end components with the Spring MVC, JSTL, JQuery, JSTL
- Involved in the design and development of application built in Java/J2EE using Struts, Spring and Hibernate. • Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX, Struts Action, Struts Form Beans and AJAX tag libraries.
- Designed and implemented four Agile Scrum teams for product development.
- Developed the UML Use Cases, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose. • Involved in writing services using EJB in WSDL.
- Involved developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, XML Schemas, and JAXP.
- Prepared the REST and SOAP based service calls depending on the data passing to the web service. • Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with Oracle database.
- Designed and developed Generate PDF functionality using Spring framework. • Used Value Objects, Service Locator and Singleton design patterns.
- Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Google Web Toolkit, Java and XML in a UNIX environment.
- Involved in Drawing Case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagram for each scenario
- Also responsible for developing the client side of this n-tier product, this is a Swing-based application that makes extensive use of the drag-and-drop idiom
- Used Struts tiles to achieve reusability among the view pages
- Wrote model classes for specific database actions, added methods to the existing DAO’s
- Loading data from Text Files to Database by using SQL Loader
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, and Functions for Oracle database
- Involved in writing Shell scripts and Batch scripts
- Used Selenium testing tool for running tests
- JDBC is used for connecting to the database Oracle
- Developed a Controller Servlet for Single Point of Control and fetching Connection from Connection Pool.
Environment: JSP, Struts, JDBC, DB2, JDK, HTML, JQuery, Web Logic, Hibernate, XML, HTML, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Windows NT, and UNIX
- Used Struts MVC framework to develop the application.
- Object Relation Mapping and DAO layer was built using Hibernate ORM tool.
- Single Sign-On was implemented using SiteMinder security agent on iPlanet to ensure user authentication and authorization for proper access control.
- Developed JUnit test cases for various components.
- Employed proven J2EE design patterns like MVC, DAO, Transfer Object, and Factory pattern, Singleton, Business-Delegate for development of the application.
- Websphere5.0 as J2EE Server was used for the application.
- Used UNIX shell scripts for implementing daily jobs.
- Coordinated with the database team for database design and stored procedures.
- Specified the algorithms for SQL stored procedures for populating and retrieving data.
- Used TOAD for SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Providing extensive application support during the release to the production environment.
- Analyzing the logs and debugging code when transactions failed.
- Resolving various multithreading issues in the application.
- CVS was used for version control of the application.
Environment: Java1.4, J2EE, UML, JSP, Servlets, EJB2.0, Struts1.2, JDBC, JNDI, SOAP, Webservices, JMS, MDB, MQ Series, SiteMinder, iPlanet, WebSphere, RAD/Eclipse, DB2,ANT, CVS, Log4j, Toad, Oracle9i, PL/SQL, SQL
Frameworks: Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.x, Struts 1.2, Apache CXF
Design Methodologies: Design Patterns, SOA
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere8.0, WebLogic 12c, Tomcat 8.0, JBoss 5.0
Database Environments: ORACLE 11g, SQL Server, MYSQL, DB2.
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, JDeveloper, SoapUI, Tortoise SVN, Oracle SQL Developer, OAD
Testing Tools: Junit4, TestNG, Mockito, JMeter, Selenium Web Driver, Appium, Drools
SCM/BUILD Tools: CVS, GIT, Subversion, Maven, Jenkins
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, UNIX, Linux, Mac OS
Project Management Tools: JIRA, HP Quality Center (QC)
Protocols: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, SOAP, HTTPS, REST