Confidential - Warren MI
- Knowledge of E-Commerce applications based on J2EE standards like JSP, Servlets, Enterprise Java Beans, XML, and JDBC.
- Knowledge of maintaining database structures using normalized tables, primary keys, foreign keys, events, triggers, etc.
- Knowledge of standard Internet protocols, such as Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
- Proven experience in web end applications in back end language Java with Object Oriented Programming. Extensive developing and implementation skills in Core Java and J2EE technologies.
- Model-View-Controller based web and Java design.
- Development with Oracle and MySQL Data Servers.
- Experience in designing and modeling database tables, creating SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Good experience on MySQL server. Expose on writing PL/SQL functions and procedures.
- Applied Object Oriented concepts to develop application using concepts such as Arrays, Loops, Conditional Logic, Class Methods and Constructors, Interfaces, Packages, Access Modifiers, Inheritance, Encapsulation, Exception Handling, Casting.
- Developed a web application using J2EE platform using concepts such as MVC pattern, JSP Servlets, HTML, Apache Tomcat Web Server 7.0, Web.xml, and deployed the application on a hosting server.
- Used the Java SPRING MVC framework and database connectivity to create a portal that accepted input from the users and stored the information in the database and used JSTL to display the content to the browser.
Environment: Eclipse Luna, J2SE / J2EE, Java Spring, Java Spring MVC, Maven, JSTL, JSP, Servlets, HTML, XML, MySQL database, MySQL Workbench 6.2, Apache Tomcat 7.0, JDBC.
Confidential - Rochester Hills, MIDeveloper
- Lead and managed the implementation of whole-school improvement initiatives related to the school strategic plan and school priorities.
- Managed and controlled office supply inventory to ensure timely ordering or requisition of depleted or low level stock.
- Responsibility for general discipline matters beyond the management of classroom teachers.
- Contributing to the overall leadership and management of the school.
- Tracked class attendance and student progress.
- Developed and maintained effective frameworks, standards and requirements.
- Implemented student discipline measures, decreasing classroom disruptions by 80%.
- Received high remarks for the creativity of classroom lesson plans and instructional techniques from students, parents and faculty.
- Assisted the principal, assistant principal and leading teachers with the performance of specific functions appropriate to the classification and role.
- Routinely met with students’ parents regarding in-class issues and learning interruptions to discuss solutions.
- Used Excel Sheets to make charts and tables.
- Used designing tools like Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
Environment: Microsoft Office, Unix.
- Java SE
- Java EE
- SQL scripting
- Web designing
- Web XML
- GIT source code repository
- JSP Servlets
- Apache Tomcat Web Server
- MySQL database
- Deployed applications on web
- Data analysis
- Data entry
- Extremely organized
- User interface understanding
- Team liaison
- Public speaking
- Powerful negotiator
- Skilled in JAVA
- Data management
- Document scanning
- Strong verbal communication
- Conceptual understanding
- Database design
- Excellent communication skills
- Written and oral communication