- Certified Salesforce Developer and Administrator around 8 years of IT experience with over 7+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com CRM platform as both Administrator /Developer and over 1+ years of experience in Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Excellent work experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, role - based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Validation Rules, Workflow Alerts & Actions, Pick Lists, Record Types, Process builder and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Proficient in Steel Bricks and Oracle Big Machines CPQ implementation. Used Apttus CPQ to enable sales reps to configure complex product and service combinations and set prices that will positively impact deal profitability.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex
- Experience in creating lookup relationships and master-detail relationships on the objects and creation of junction objects to establish connectivity among other objects.
- Hands-on experience in using New Lightning UI to bring Salesforce into the responsive UI era of web-based applications.
- Understanding and writing user stories for the implementation of SOSL, SOQL and WSDL.
- Excellent in Administrative tasks like Creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Permission Sets, Email Services, Approvals and Activities.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also, created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Good knowledge on mobile applications like Salesforce1 and Salesforce classic .
- In-depth understanding of CRM business process that include Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management and Merging Management.
- Strong knowledge about Sales cloud , Service cloud , Community cloud & Marketing cloud configuration and customization and good understanding with Client/Server architecture.
- Experience in developing UI using Visualforce pages and providing business logics using Apex.
- Hands on experience of Salesforce Web Services API like REST, Bulk & SOAP.
Salesforce technologies: Apex, visual force, SOQL, SOSL, Email template, formula, Validation rules, apex trigger, workflow and approvals, App exchange, Eclipse, sales force.com IDE, Apex data loader, web services. Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Lightning
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com, Eclipse IDE plug-in, Force.com ExplorerForce.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel connectorForce.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production) QTP and Sandbox Testing
Data Migration Tools: Data Analysis, Data Cleansing, Data Normalization, Data Migration , Data Loader
Databases: SQL Server 2005, Oracle, MS Access, Peoplesoft
Programming Languages: Java, C#, .NET, HTML, Apex, DL/SQL
Configuration Skills: Workflow time-dependent actions, field updates, email alerts, Field Level and Object level security, role hierarchies, sharing models, SFDC Standard Object Configuration: Campaigns, Reports, Dashboards, Formula Fields and Cross Object Formula Fields Configuration Skills, Overall User Management, Security and Sharing Model, Translation Workbench, Documentation Templates, Salesforce Lighting.
Project Management: Waterfall, Agile
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Worked on Agile methodologies where requirements, design, testing, deployment needs to be done as early as possible.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Components, Controllers, Custom Reports, Custom Tabs, Labels, Visual force pages, Validation rules, Apex classes, Apex triggers, Approval Processes and Auto-Response rules for automating business logic and Report folders for different users and profiles based on the requirement.
- Developed customer management app for the customer services team to track client databases and financial transactions by collecting requirement for the application of the Salesforce CRM with the Customer Portal.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing ones.
- Developed Lightning App for agents with enhanced Lightning Templates and experienced in modifying Visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Base Lightning Components and implemented the platform interfaces.
- Enabled Aura Framework and added Aura Attributes/Handlers for Events/Logic & Interactions.
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on hourly basis.
- Implemented SFDC Integration using REST/SOAP Web Service API'S. Integrated the SOAP/REST API based Web Services on Demand for extracting the data from external systems.
- Worked on Data loader tools such as SFDC Data import wizard, Apex Data loader, Data loader IO, Workbench.
- Worked on customer portals and communities’ administration. Created Custom Dashboards for community managers and recruiters home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Performed Salesforce.com configuration activities creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Organization Wide Defaults, Permission Sets, Public Groups and Queues .
- Worked on mobile applications like Salesforce1 and Salesforce classic to provide easy services to end customers.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Lookup and Master Detail Relationship, Security Controls, Apttus CPQ, Salesforce1 Mobile, Java Script, Lightning, Web Services, Sandbox, Power BI, Azure.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Created Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters which improves performance.
- Enabled Aura Framework and added Aura Attributes/Handlers for Events / Logic & Interactions
- Developed Lightning apps using Lightning Components and made them compatible with salesforce1 mobile app.
- Migrated customer Service Center from Legacy System to completely new Salesforce Financial Service Cloud. (New Salesforce Implementation)
- Developed complete Case Management for Financial Service cloud and customized completely in Lightning without using Visualforce pages. (100 % Lightning )
- Customized Lightning component for Look up, pick list, Record type, required field System Validation and other functionality which are not supported by Salesforce in Lightning till date by creating custom components.
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Developed applications visually using custom-built Lightning components.
- Leveraging the rich features and flexibility of Salesforce Files from standard Salesforce objects and custom objects using the lightning framework.
- Developed salesforce Lightning Apps , Components, Controllers, and Events.
- Ability to build apps on Heroku and experience using Heroku connect.
- Jenkins for Continuous Integration. JIRA and Bit Bucket to push changes and track via sublime to make sure all code changes were tracked and managed during deployment periods.
- Conducted training sessions to the UAT users to use the Salesforce Knowledge application and developed a feedback custom report.
- Worked with Salesforce Senior architect to learn and suggest Solutions for Lightning bugs and work around.
- Remotely handled the project working with 2 Business Analysts and 2 Developers.
- Worked on all salesforce features including knowledge, Custom Lightning Interaction Log. Created templates using CSS, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Worked extensively with various Salesforce objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities.
- Experience in developing email templates within Marketing Cloud to promote new customer relationships with product awareness.
- Familiar with Steel Brick CPQ for subscription, billing, invoicing and can take control of sales process from Quote to Cash. Generated Revenue recognition status automatically with Steel Brick CPQ.
- Developed Test cases for Unit Testing of the Mappings and was involved in the Integration Testing.
- Used Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create Standard reports and Custom reports.
- Troubleshooting and configuring Data Loader operations and running the Data Loader in batch mode.
- Worked on various Salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created Profiles and Roles based on organizational role hierarchy, implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Salesforce web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Exported data from legacy system and imported into SFDC through Apex data loader for data migration.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Lookup and Master Detail Relationship, Security Controls, Apttus CLM, Salesforce1 Mobile, Java Script, Lightning, Web Services, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Covington, KY
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce Implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Worked on Agile methodologies where requirements, design, testing, deployment needs to be done as early as possible.
- Developed various interfaces, Apex classes, controller classes and apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Experience in using Oracle, SQL Server and SQL databases and familiar with stored procedures triggers and functions using PL/SQL.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting the bugs and resolved those issues.
- Administered and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
- Managed Service Cloud components including Service Console, Partner portal, Call Center, CTI integration , Customer Portal, Live agent, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Experience in developing and maintaining email templates within Marketing Cloud.
- Developed and implemented both the time dependent and time independent workflows as per the requirement.
- Created profiles, roles and implemented object level, field level and record level security.
- Developed and deployed workflow rules, approval processes, email templates, and assignment rules.
- Generated reports and dashboards based on the user requirements.
- Designed and Implemented Salesforce1 Mobile App for users to access real time information.
- Schedule the Apex Classes to send email alerts on daily/weekly basis.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Deployments, Force.com Migration Tool, Jenkin, Translation Workbench, Sandbox, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Lightning Components, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, CTI integration and Email Services.
Confidential, Plano, TX.
- Involved in Requirement gathering and development of Design Document and Technical Design Document.
- Responsible for implementing APEX (Salesforce) based RESTFUL Services for providing bi-directional integration between Salesforce (Cloud Platform) and Documentum (On-Premises Application).
- Setup the custom Approval Process with Email alerts, Field updates and Web Services integration.
- Implemented Apex Triggers, Apex REST Services and custom Apex Controllers.
- Responsible for setting up Oauth to enable external client applications to communicate with SFDC platform.
- Customized the views by using custom Visualforce pages and Standard Apex Controllers.
- Involved in developing the web based front end GUI for the fulfillment application using Bootstrap, Big Query, jQuery, JSF (Java Server Faces).
- Experience in integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud with web analytics tools like Web trends, Google Analytics etc.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Resolve the Cases and support the team on urgent bases, implementation and working with real-time troubleshooting .
- Responsible for implementing Apache JERSEY based RESTFUL Services for performing all system functions (Search, Retrieve Metadata and Content, Create Documents) against a Documentum Repository.
Environment: Salesforce Force.com, Service Cloud, REST API, Apex and Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader, Eclipse, Java Server Faces (JSF), Servlets, Directory Server, Documentum Composer.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirements gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed Use case diagrams , Object diagrams , Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML .
- PAGE FLOW is used to drive user interfaces.
- Used JDBC to invoke Triggers, Stored Procedures in Oracle10g.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP .
- Developed Restful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Developed ANT scripts for automating build process
- Extensively worked on XML DOM Parser.
- Used Spring Model View Controller (MVC) 2 architecture. Used JSPs in front-end, Used XSL/XSLT for transforming common XML format into internal XML format.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
- Used JIRA as bug tracking tool.
- Implemented the Web Services with WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP from the scratch by using Apache Axis .
- Deployed the application on WebSphere server.
- Debugged the code using Java debugger and Eclipse and used exception, condition and other break points.
- Involved in installation of Oracle Client, troubleshoot and establish the connection to Oracle database.