- Java Developer, excellent Confidential juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure and possess good communication skills in both oral and written. Experience in programming all stages of development cycle for dynamic web projects using advanced Java/J2EE technologies.
- An accomplished Java/J2EE Consultant over 14 years of successful track record as team lead & individual contributor primarily acts as a senior Java developer in the diversified fields of application Software Development, Maintenance and Re - Engineering & Production Support.
- Strong follower of design principles, Design patterns, Collection framework & Data structure.
- Experienced in Server-Side Programming with Java/J2EE technologies and Application Servers like Jboss, WebLogic and Web servers like Tomcat.
- Experienced in using frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, Struts, JMS, Web Services including SOAP and Restful.
- Energetic software engineer with extensive experience developing web applications and robust code for high-volume businesses working in vast array of technologies.
- Strong experience in the entire Software Development Cycle, which involves Analysis, design, development, coding, testing and implementation phases.
- Worked with IDEs like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, JDeveloper, Idea IntelliJ, Atom
- Worked with Source control tools like GITHUB, SVN.
- Hands-on design with UML diagrams.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Analysis and Object-Oriented Design, Modeling Applications with Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams
- Experience in code review process, troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Experience with configuring connection pools using JNDI and JDBC.
- Extensive working experience with different methodologies like Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in using Maven to compile, package and deploy the components to the Application Servers.
- Tremendous ownership attitude to deliver the project within timelines without compromising on the code quality.
- Worked on various Application and Web Servers like Jboss, BEA Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) using UML (Unified Modeling Language).
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit Framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4J.
- Knowledge on different databases like Oracle, My SQL, Possgress, SQLServer, Mongo DB also writing PL/SQL packages, procedures, Functions, Views, triggers using SQL Plus
- Expertise in Analysis of requirement, Test Plan Preparation, Defect Tracking and Analysis, Defect Reporting using Defect management tools.
- Have achieved success in multiple challenging endeavors with new technology, tight schedule, and high senior leadership visibility.
- Good understanding and experience in working with team members from different cultures and good verbal and written communication and ability to learn new technologies.
Windows, Solaris, Unix HP: UX, Fedora Core
Data bases: MySQL, Postgress, SQL Server, Oracle, SAP
Design Patterns: MVC, Core J2EE design patterns (MVC, business delegate, service locator, facade, DAO, DTO, Singleton, etc)
Methodologies: Personal Software Process, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall
Modeling tools: UML, Enterprise Architect, Visio, Erwin
Servers: Tomcat 7, GlassFish 3.1, Weblogic 12c, Weblogic 10, JBoss
IDE: Netbeans, Spring tool suite, Eclipse, Rational Rose, Idea IntelliJ, Toad, Microsoft Visio, Log4j
Version Control System: CVS, GIT, SVN
ORM Frameworks: JPA, Hibernate, Ibatis
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito
Office Tools: Microsoft Suite, Project
Build Tools: Maven, Ant
Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, FTP, SMTP
XML: DOM, XML Schema
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in requirement, design, and development phases of the application and also involved in functional specifications, design, construction
- Designed and developed application in Java using Servlets, JSP, and JDBC in 3 layers.
- Developed the RESTful microservices using Spring boot, implemented spring data with JPA
- Used the Spring RestTemplate from Spring Web module to consume the external Restful APIs.
- Designed and developed application front end and back end business functionality, used spring, J2EE, MVC and JSP/Servlets to develop the application.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSP Tag libraries (JSTL) and Bootstrap to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Responsible for preparing HLD (High Level Design Document), LLD (Low Level Design Documents) & DD (Detailed Design)
- Developed Restful Web Services.
- Implemented business layer using Core java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, Spring annotations, Spring JPA.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Data Access Object and Singleton.
- Participated in project architecture and lead end to end delivery for multiple modules in project.
Sr. Java Engineer/ team lead
- Design and developed application and maintenance in J2EE and Java using threads.
- Developed application based on Java/J2EE 1.8 and various other APIs like Servlets, JDBC, JNDI.
- Used JSON for passing java script objects in most readable format while implementing AJAX components.
- Developed application by MVC Spring framework and integration of Content Manager to the application.
- Also developed application using SWING. Scripts generation using Rational Functional Testing.
- Making sure of test code coverage and implement more test cases to make sure backend logic works fine when enhanced with new code
- Responsible for resolving production issues and maintenance tasks and meeting the sprint commitments.
- Assigning Jira tickets to developers which are raised post QA and make sure to get it done for QA sign off.
- Developed logic in Hibernate classes to fetch the data from the database.
- Interacting with Testing and continuous builds for minor and quick releases apart from regular sprint releases.
- Estimated development time, for new requirements, analysis and design of new requirements
- Lead team and coordinating with resources, other developers and evaluation of timely deliverables.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Struts, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, JMS, CVS, REST, log4j, JUnit, Gradle, XML, Ajax, Java Script, jQuery, Linux, Tomcat, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Maven.
ConfidentialSenior Java Developer
- Application development and maintenance in J2EE.
- Create sequence diagrams. Estimated development time, for new requirements. Analysis use cases.
- Analysis and design of new requirements. Generate work plan in MS Project to development team.
- System study, interaction with users & management, performance of analysis, designing, coding, and testing & implementation of the system. Development of product management code.
- Creating micro plans, effort estimations and traceability matrix documents. Identifying and escalating any issues in the development. Preparing the technical specifications based on analysis.
- Interacting with the client and getting the knowledge on the application. Interacted with various internal teams such as Develop and Testing.
- Coordinating with the team members and involved in code reviews.
- Responsible for writing the unit test cases, system cases and functional test cases of the system.
- Design and modeled objects using modeling techniques in UML - Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Preparing the high-level and detail level design documents before developing the code according to required specification.
Environment: J2EE, Java, BPM workflow, Quartz Scheduler, Spring, SpringToolSuite, Tomcat Server, Web services, SOAP, WSDL, SVN, JIRA, UML, Junit, Sonar, Code coverage, Maven, IBM RFT, Windows, Linux.
Senior Java Developer
- Transformed the core technology stack from EJB to Spring, majorly focusing on re-writing the using JavaBean-style POJOs, Spring Services and utilizing Spring features such as Transaction Management, Exception Handling
- Implemented SOAP web services clientes using technologies like JSON, XML and JAXB etc.,
- Used Hibernate as an ORM tool for data persistence Confidential the DAO layer.
- Configuring Weblogic 10 and setting up environment for new applications.
- Created and Modified the XSLT and XSL-FO files according to the requirements from the clients to be reflected in the PDF output.
- Responsible for gathering and analysis of the specifications, providing estimates through interfacing with Business Analysts
- Developed/Modified SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Functions for data retrieval and modification on Oracle 10g. User authentication using OpenAM API from java.
- Encryption of files.Code optimization to improve the performance in massive tasks applications.
- Reports's generation with Jasper Reports.
- Interviews to new developers to test their skills.
- Application development in java.Responsible for coordinating developers.
- Create state diagrams, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Requirements elicitation from customers.
- Involved in production support.
- Unix Shell Scripting and commands for when using Test and Production Environments
Environment: Java, J2EE, OpenAM API, Jasper Reports, EJB, JavaBean, POJO, Spring, RestFul, SQL Query, Windows.
Senior Java Programmer
- Application development in Java with hibernate, ExtJS and Spring.
- Analyze use cases.Create sequence and interface diagrams.
- Code optimization to improve the performance in massive tasks applications.
- Coordinate activities of development team and Applications development in SAP-ABAP.
- Applications development in J2EE to share information between both systems (Java and Abap).
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, ExtJS, SAP, ABAP.