- Extensive experience in Architecture, Design, Development and Integration.
- Experience in Large Scale, Complex, Mission - Critical applications
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Full-stack enterprise application developer with DevOps
- Project Leadership experience, proven track record delivering project initiatives to success with high quality and on time.
- Communication and interfacing skills.
- 20+ years of Professional Software Experience in Financial Services, Insurance, Telecom, Financial Payment, Retail and Healthcare industries.
Languages: Java, C/C++, C#, Python, Go
Java Technologies: J2EE/JEE, JMS, EJB, JMX, JPA, JAAS, JSR 168, JSF, JNDI, JDBC
CRM: Salesforce Certified Developer
Application Platforms: JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, Spring Framework, WebSphere,WebSphere Portal,WebLogic, Docker, Azure, AWS, Cloud Foundry(PCF)
Web Services: Restful, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, Axis
Internet Technologies: AJAX, jQuery, RSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD,SAX, DOM, XMLQuery, JAXB
Scripting: HTML, DHTML, CSS, Perl, Java Script, ASP, VB Script, Python
Web GUI: JSP, Servlets, Struts, CSS, JSTL, HTML, Angular JS
Middleware: MQSeries, MSMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka
Operating System: Linux, Windows, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, OS400
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, MY SQL, Hibernate, JPA
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, RMI, IIOP, Raw Sockets
Build &SDLC: UML, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Jira, Subversion, CVS, Clear case
Security: SSO, LDAP, JAAS, SSL, HTTPS, WS-Security, SAML, OAuth
Project Management: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Lead Java Developer/Architect
- Designing and developed large scale, high volume, mission critical Java web applicationsfor purchasing and renewing HP services and contracts on a global deployment platform. Application uses Struts/jQuery/Angular JS as front end, JBoss/Web Service/SOA/TIBCO as middle tie and SAP/Salesforce/Oracle as backend data management system
- Built a CRM portal that make enterprise data readily accessible by more people. App include robust repository for safely storing corporate documents, intuitive user interface, real-time alerts and collaboration, structured BI supporting analysis of revenue generation and profitability. Application using Angular JS, IBM WebSphere Portal Sever, IBM Content Analytics, Web Content Management and Restful API
- Designed and developed a routing system to route carepack sales order from various order systems using JEE,API development,Apache Camel,Restful,JSON,XML,JAXB,JAX-WS,SOAP
- Developed enterprise level shared business services (SOA,Microservices,Restful & SOAP) supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as support lookup and part store. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- DevOps and Continuous Integration, Installed/configured Linux(Redhat, CentOs) and Windows servers on cloud (Azure/AWS). Managed the operation of an infrastructure of Azurecloud servers using JBoss, Apache, Oracle, Load balancer, Jenkins, ansible and shell script languages. Extensive performance tuning and troubleshooting techniques using JProfile and other Profiling tools
- Security Architecture, Authentication and Authorization. Worked on Single Sign-On(SSO), Server Certificates, SAML, LDAP, OAuth and network securities.
- Built transaction monitoring service using big data, Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Define and lead architecture for HP custom service network, contributing to all active releases as well as leading development of components.
- Managed an offshore development/deliveryteam of 13 developers across 4-timezones
- Defined and maintained technology strategies that align with product capability, performance and maintainability.
- Data Architect,work on data modeling, master data management, reducing data redundancy for new and legacy application.
- Developed software solution roadmaps for HP warranty and care pack product
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Software Architect and lead developer for Confidential ’s Financial Service group, worked on architectural design and led the development for Confidential ’s transaction technology connects the Merchant’s Point of Sale (POS) system to an extensive range of prepaid product providers including gift cards, prepaid wireless, music, reloadable debit cards, and gaming. High volume transactions originate at the Merchants are sent and processed by application in real-time. Applications were developed using JEE, Web Service, Spring framework, UML, SOA, JPA, multi-threading, SQL Server, JMS, jaxb, Hibernate, and Spring Framework.