- Over 4+ years of comprehensive experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of enterprise applications with web technologies, distributed technologies and client - server architecture environment using Java/J2EE.
- Implementation in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and IT industry.
- Experience in core AWS (Amazon Web Services) services like (S3, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, VPC, Auto scaling etc.) and deployment services (Elastic Beanstalk, DevOps Works and Cloud Formation) and security practices (IAM, Cloud watch and Cloud trail).
- Experience with Troubleshooting AWS EC2 instances for Status check through System Status checks and Instance Status checks alerts and maintained S3 buckets, VPC (Virtual Private Cloud), ELB (Elastic Load Balancers), and RDS (Relational Database Services).
- Extensive Design and Development experience in J2EE technology stack like JSP, Servlet, JMS, JAXP, JAX-RPC, JTA, Java Mail, JNDI, RMI, JDBC and Web Services.
- Used React.js MVC framework to develop Single Page Application (SPA).
- Developed and updated the webpages using HTML5, CSS3, React.js, and Angular.js for achieving cross browser compatibility.
- Extensive experience with Eclipse, Net Beans and Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Substantial knowledge about IBM WebSphere Application server, Apache Tomcat Web Server, JBoss and WebLogic server.
- Experience in developing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers on Oracle Databases.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity JDBC for databases like Oracle, SQL Server and DB2.
- Hands-on experience with design patterns like Dependency injection, Singleton, Domain Object, DAO, Session Facade, Intercepting filters, Factory pattern, Service Locator, Front Controller, Command pattern, MVC.
- Strong hands-on experience using Spring MVC Controllers, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security.
- Expertise in developing Internet/Intranet Applications with SOA, Web Services SOAP, and RESTful.
- Expertise in developing applications using Spring Framework, Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, and ORM Technology like Hibernate.
- Experience in writing the ANT Scripts and UNIX Scripts for building and deploying the working enterprise application.
- Experience with versioning tools like Clear-case, SVN and CVS.
- Experience in CI/CD process with Docker, Jenkins.
- Experience with setting up Elasticsearch cluster in AWS and Azure.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development applications using MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular & Node.js
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing Model View Controller using, Spring and Hibernate framework.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, EJB, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Messaging (JMS), Multithreading, Web Services, SOAP, SQL, PL/SQL .
Application Servers: WebLogic 10.x/8.1, Jboss4.x, WebSphere 7.0/6.1, Tomcat 7.0/6.0/5.0
Frameworks/ORM tools: Spring 4.0/3.0/2.5, Struts 2.0/1.1, Hibernate 4.2/3.0
Databases: , MS SQL Server, Oracle10g/9i/8i, DB2MS Access, MYSQL
Operating System: Windows 2000/2003/XP/7, Unix, Linux and Solaris
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, RAD, WSAD, JBuilder, STS, Netbeans
Tools: Maven, Junit, ANT, Git, SVN, WinCVS, Toad, MS Visio
Design Patterns: Singleton, Data Access Objects, Decorator pattern, Template Method, Service Locator, Model View Controller Architecture and Front Controller.
Confidential Atlanta, GA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices and lambda functions using Jenkins CI/CD serve.
- Implementing and maintain instances of Apache Kafka technologies along with associated proprietary technologies that utilize the Kafka platform.
- Lambda function to index the data dump in DynamoDB and store the indexes in Elastic Search domain.
- Responsible for creating mapping in Elastic Search and worked on Analyzer for better search improvement.
- Developed a pipeline to process the user requested analysis using Python Scripts, and CronJobs on the server
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Developed using simple Struts validation for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum.
- Development of a Continuous integration/Continuous delivery (CI/CD) infrastructure using Agile development methodologies for large scale JAVA.
- Designed and implemented Android UI for connecting with the middleware java WebServices.
- Developed the Web Based Rich Client Application using J2EE (spring).
- Designed and implemented responsive web page components and GUI framework that meets end users' needs with HTML5 and Bootstrap.
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances by setting up Virtual Private Cloud (VPC's) and also configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Used AWS Cloud platform and its features which include Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS), Identity Access Management (IAM), Elastic search, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front and Route 53.
- Good experience in message-oriented frameworks using JMS Kafka and MQTT.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS cloud watch.
- Used AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Autoscaling, CloudFront, S3, and Route53.
- Used Node.js for deploying POC and used for Bower and other development automation tasks.
- Redesigned infrastructure for high availability using multiple AWS availability zones.
- Developed CI/CD solutions for running an AngularJS application from a Tomcat container using Jenkins
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in AWS.
- Used AWS API Gateway for providing RESTful APIs for the web application to access AWS services
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java 8(Streams), multi-threading, and object-oriented designs.
- Converted applications from Java 1.7 to Java 1.8 using Lambda expressions and parallel streams.
- Developed AWS Lambda functions written in Groovy and Java, where the function is triggered based on API Rest calls and used Apex tool for communication.
- Worked on migration of Spring Boot 1.5.4 to Sprint Boot 2.0.0 and Java to Kotlin migration.
- Trained developers for the new technologies EJB 3.0, JMS, Spring JDBC.
- Involved in developing applications with Stateless Session EJB's and Message Driven EJB's.
- Extensively worked on both consumption & producing of RESTful based Webservices using JAX-RS & jersey parsers.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices & used core Spring concepts like AOP, IOC.
- Used Angular for GUI Application which interacts with RESTful Web Services in Spring Framework.
- Used standard Android components activities, services, database, layout as well as creating custom views for application
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Concurrency framework.
- Configured Salesforce Opportunity workflow rules to send outbound messages to trigger Adapters to convert Opportunites to Quotes & Orders in back end system.
- Developed applications using the latest Java/ J2EE technologies and worked with the latest features of Java 8 and Java 7.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 ORM framework for persistence to database by integrating it with Spring framework using Spring Hibernate template.
- Used Spring Boot and developed the application as microservices.
- Used JMS to place the import run requests into JMS Queue.
- Using the Spring / Spring Boot and Spring Security to build the java layer code.
- Used a microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and SOAP.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console.
- Integrated the application with Spring-MVC using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Annotations.
- Developed XSLT files for transforming the XML response from the web service into HTML as per the business requirements and used different XML technologies such as XPATH.
- Developed python scripts, on linux platform, to process data from upstream systems that were scheduled to be executed at specific times by Autosys
- Build Restful API web services using Node JS and Express JS and used a full complement of Express, Angular JS, Node.js, and Mongo DB to store and present assessments.
- Implemented design patterns like DAO, singleton, factory to achieve design principles.
- Designed and developed JUnit test cases during the development phase.
- Designed and developed RESTful APIs to communicate with the frontend (Android and iOS clients).
- Working with SOAP web services & EJB to communicate with the applications.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Maven for building the EAR file.
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.
- Used Github for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team.
Environment: Java 1.8, Android SDK, Spring 4.0, Spring Boot, Microservices, Elastic Search, Maven 3, Angular JS 2.0, React.js, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Jenkins, XML, XPATH, Python scripting, Selenium, Test NG, WebLogic 12, EJB, Hibernate 4.2, Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, Github.
- Actively involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, spring and Hibernate.
- Worked on core AWS services such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto-scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Used Simple storage services (s3) for snapshot and Configured S3 lifecycle of Applications & Databases logs, including deleting old logs, archiving logs based on retention policy of Apps and Databases.
- Experience on modifying the existing Backend code for different level of enhancements.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in AWS.
- Used Spring/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology.
- Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Involved in writing configuration centric files/modes for various services using XML capabilities and also wrote message bundles for spring, camel and JAX-RS.
- Used RESTful web services to call the services from a central portal.
- Used Apache Maven for building and Hudson for Batch building.
- Maintenance of existing product code, as required.
- Wrote Scripts using UNIX, ANT whenever necessary.
- Developed integration of hardware services through Apache Camel and Spring Dependency Injection frameworks.
- Development in Service Oriented Architecture SOA
- Stood up for the daily scrum to discuss and update through word of mouth and also through the Rally tool for scrum.
- Used SVN Subversion for version control, log4j for logging purpose.
- Wrote JUnit, Easy mock test cases to test various services and their integration capabilities and limitations.
Environment: Java, SOA, JAXB, J2EE, Spring MVC, REST, WSDL, Apache Camel, XML, AJAX, Eclipse, Apache Maven, Hudson CI, Apache Tomcat, log4j, SVN, JUnit, Easy-Mock, Windows.
- Extensively use of Core Java features including Collection, Exception Handling, Generics, and Annotation in the logic tier to implement the mortgage calculator algorithms such as monthly payment for fix rate and ARM.
- Designed the back-end server, build web service to provide a result and generate a report and the front-end user interface.
- Made extensive use of Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Developed Presentation and validation layers using JSP, HTML5, and CSS3 Custom Tag Libraries.
- Retrieved data from the RESTful web service for calculation using AJAX call.
- Created JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Extensively used jQuery validation package to make client-side user input validation.
- Extensively used Spring IOC features with spring framework for bean injection and transaction management.
- Extensively used Spring Cache to avoid the repeated logic calculation and access database.
- Created tables in the database based on the Entity-relationship model that is provided by the database architect.
- Used SVN for version control.