- Over 8+ years of IT experience including 6 years of experience with salesforce.com CRM platform and Apex technologies, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud, analysis, design, development, testing, delivery and production support of application software.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project lifecycle processes. Highly skilled in salesforce.com (SFDC) development and implementation.
- Excellent knowledge on Apex development in creating Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Experienced in cloud technology and on - premise infrastructure integration for salesforce.com.
- Involved in migrating from classic to lightning by gathering all the required configurations and customizations as per business requirements by leading the roles of admin and lightning developer.
- Good development experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers).
- Worked on customization of visual force to have lightning experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com Governor Limits with an ability to optimize code to respect those limits.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in and Mavens Mate environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Experience in force.com Web services API for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Good experience in working with Cloud computing / SaaS technologies.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, pick list, role-based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom reports, custom Tabs, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in deployment from Sandbox to Production using Force.com Migration tools like Force.com IDE, Change Sets, ANT, and Jenkins.
- Proficient in administrating the organizational setup using Sales force administration.
- Good Knowledge of salesforce lighting schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lighting connect.
- Ability to write complex SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within the SFDC database.
- Experience in installing Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in Compliance with organizational needs.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Apps to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Experience in designing skills with E-R Diagram and UML Diagrams.
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise applications using Java technologies such as JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, XML, JDBC and CSS.
- Altered existing Visualforce to adjust to salesforce new Lightning UI encounter.
- Experience in data migration from ACT, Excel, MS outlook and Legacy Systems using Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner with excellent communication skills and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Customer centric with effective interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Scheduler, Apex Classes/Controllers, Batch Apex, Apex Web Services, Apex Triggers, Workflow & Approvals, Analytic Snapshots, SOSL, SOQL, Visual force (pages, controllers & components), Lightning, S-Controls, Reports & Dashboards, Custom Objects, Change Sets
Force.com Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com platform (Sandbox, Production) QTP, Win Runner, Bugzilla and Sandbox loading & Testing, Force.com Migration Tool.
Languages: Java/J2EE, Apex
Databases & Office Tools: Force.com DB MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL, RDBMS, MS Access, MS Office.
ETL/Integration Tools: Outbound Messages, Field Updates and Approvals, App Exchange, Informatica cloud, Salesforce SDK, Workflow and approvals, ETL Data Extraction, Workbench, Mobile App Development PhoneGap, Salesforce1 Custom Integration, Force.com
Platforms: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Unix, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
Project Management: Agile/Scrum, SDLC, Waterfall
Confidential, Austin, Tx
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Developed Lightning apps using lightning Components and made them compatible with salesforce1 mobile app.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users for customizing reports and dashboards.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Worked on converting Salesforce classic VF pages into lightning using lightning components and lightning App builder.
- Used Salesforce Lightning framework presents app developers with the opportunity to build dynamic web applications.
- Upgraded from Salesforce classic to lightning .
- Visualforce Pages for lightning experience, Alternates for Java Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages between Classic and lightning.
- Worked with External objects in Salesforce which is another feature introduced with lightning components .
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in lightning experience.
- Developed Lightning Components using Lightning Component Framework and built Lightning component using aura framework.
- Designed, developed, test and deployed custom Salesforce applications software using APEX Classes, Controller Classes, Batch APEX and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the applying.
- Experienced using Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing , and deploying Force.com Applications.
- Created Reports and Dashboards to track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility .
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes , Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used SO QL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader , uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDES.
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
- Created/Introduced new Record Types on Various Objects .
- Designed various Webpages, Survey Documents in Visualforce for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Resolved bugs in Service Cloud.
- Used the Full Copy Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Configured the settings and communication templates and granted high volume portal users to objects in customer portal.
Environment: SFDC, Apex, Data Loader, Force.com, Lightning, Import Wizard, Visual Force Pages, Triggers, Controllers, Email Services, Workflow, Validation Rules, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Components, Sales cloud, Report Types, Reports, Custom Objects, Tabs, API, Sandbox data loading.
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Ad hoc Reports and Report Folders, Report Types for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles , Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings and Permission Sets.
- Worked on Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote ) to produce accurate and highly configured quotes making all of the complex product, pricing, and business rules centralized, automatic and available in real-time.
- Performed Apttus CPQ related configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows.
- Used for most complex products, pricing or channels, CPQ boosts sales effectiveness by giving you the power to create the best quotes possible.
- Good with Configure Price Quote (APTTUS- CPQ ) Product and Pricing, also understand configuration settings as they relate to business requirements, also good with standard Quote/Proposal creation process.
- Integrating on premise Mainframe Case, CPQ and reporting systems with Salesforce REST APIs.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly Data Export, updates and backup for the organization.
- Implemented batch classes to provide Data Migration without loss of data/ to avoid corruption of data.
- Used Apex Data Loader to Insert, Update and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, Junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Implemented Apex Triggers Worked as Business System Analyst to provide recommendation and designed the best solutions for, Apex Class for automation of the business process on Account, Contact, Opportunity and Custom Objects.
- Worked on flipping the licenses from customized Authenticated website to Overage high volume customer portal licenses.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and stand.
- Provided ongoing SalesForce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes , Custom Controllers , Batch Apex , Asynchronous Apex, Apex Triggers , and Visualforce Pages for various functionalities.
- Designed and deployed Custom Objects, Custom tabs, validation rules and Approval Processes, workflows for automating business logic.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, CPQ, Data Loader, Apex Classes, Informatica, Controllers, Triggers, Visual force, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Dashboards, Data Migration, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Reports, Windows .
- Worked in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications.
- Involved in integrating salesforce with external master data using SOAP & REST API and integrated web services by generating WSDL files to extract data from external systems to display in force.com.
- Configured & developed the triggers, workflows, validation rules & having hands on the deployment process from one sandbox to other.
- Implemented a REST Service for accessing the Salesforce Information by a third-party application.
- Customized Salesforce.com User Profiles by setting Standard and Custom objects layouts, Custom App, Field-level Security, Permission Sets for client services and marketing.
- Customized dashboards to provide daily forecasts and track opportunities, deal registrations and customer engagement.
- Designed & developed the Visualforce page & Apex controller for the completed unit on PM console unit.
- Involved in development of Time-based Workflow Rules, Triggers, Validation Rules, and other customizations with Salesforce.com.
- Responsible for developing complex Custom Approvals processes.
- Used Data Loader for data management in force.com platform.
- Configured Chatter to track emails from Outlook to Salesforce by following a user.
- Work closely with prospects/clients to identify technical requirements and technical infrastructure for CRM based enterprise solutions.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Configured Chatter to track emails from Outlook to Salesforce by following a user.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components.
- Customized Reports to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Created Visualforce Email Templates, Mail Merges and automated Email Process to send installation instructions to new and existing customers.
- Involved in installing and configuring Managed and Unmanaged Packages.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from the comma separated values (CSV) files.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Force.com IDE, Informatica, SAP, Master-Detail Relationship, Standard Objects, Custom Objects, Workflows and Approval process, List Views, Validation Rules, Profiles, Users, Public Groups, SOAP, REST, Permission Sets, SOQL, SOSL, Record Types, Page Layouts, Reports, Dashboards, Apex Data Loader, data loader.
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Customized user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users.
- Used Apex API to execute flow and transactional statement.
- Integrated the SOAP and REST based Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Working on community pages for Knowledge articles. Developing the communities for customers, partners and guest users.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas.
- Created custom report types, custom reports and dashboards to meet the reporting requirements of the decision makers in the organization.
- Used Apex Data Loader to migrate data such as accounts, campaigns from different legacy systems.
- Used field level security along with page layout to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Integration of Sales cloud with external Confidential using SOAP API web services.
- Designed and developed solutions based on functional, migration and Integration requirements for SFDC platform.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, HTML, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Email Services, Sandboxes (Developer sandbox, Configuration only, Full sandbox), Blueprint, HPQC, PTC integrity (MKS DIET), Confluence, SharePoint, MS Visio .
- Designed front end using JSP and business logic in Servlets.
- Implemented Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Developed rich GUIs using AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON and, also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Deployed and Developed Web Services and Integrating clients with the services using Hibernate , XML , and REST web services.
- Solid experience integrating Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA (HQL, XML, Criteria API, Native SQL, Reverse Engineering, Hibernate MVC , Persistent Data, Component Mapping, Associations, Annotations and Connection Pool (Apache DBCP)).