- 8+ years of experience in designing and developing software applications with Object - Oriented and Java/J2EE technologies with comprehensive mastery in developing highly accomplished software applications.
- Expertise in developing reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on microservices, SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTful.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), implementing Restful webservices based on (JAX-RS) using frameworks like Jersey, REST easy, Spring REST.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS ( Java API for XML and RESTful Service) and provided security using SSL
- Developed Spring REST web services to serve multiple applications across the organization. The data is provided in JSON and used Jackson library. Also, consumed REST web services.
- Knowledge in web service development using Spring Rest using @RestController and @ResponseStatus annotations.
- Knowledge in creating the Rest Producer and Rest Client using Spring Rest Template and have knowledge in Decomposing existing monolithic code base into Spring Boot microservices
- Experience in Developing, Publishing and Consuming SOAP web services to expose useful functionality to web users using Apache CXF , JAX-WS API and WSDL.
- Experienced in Spring modules like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Batch in Spring Framework.
- Involved in Java multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a Batch process framework Used WSDL and SOAP protocol for Web Services implementation.
TECHNICAL SKIL LS:
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: JAVA, JAVA-SCRIPT, C, C++, PL/SQL, SCALA, SAS, .NET.
JAVA /J2EE TECHNOLOGIES: STRUTS, SERVLETS, JSP 1.2/2.0, JMS, JSF, JDBC, JSF, JNDI, EJB.
METHODOLOGIES/DESIGN PATTERNS: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC, MVVM.
DATABASES: MySQL, ORACLE 8i/9i/10g, SQL-SERVER, DB2, NOSQL (MONGO DB, CASSANDRA, COUCH, GRAPH, DYANAMO DB)
OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS XP/VISTA/7/8/10, LINUX, UBUNTU, MAC.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
SR JAVA Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system. Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Worked as a part of Agile Software Development Methodology including Scrum technology.
- Migrated the code from Angular 4 to Angular 5 to make the compilation faster, build optimization, to make the application support for multiple export alias.
- Developed several services in Angular 5 and shared them among different components using the dependency injection.
- Created custom directives in Angular 5 for reusable components(directive for browser controls like: disable right click, browser close, and lock screen while transition, multifield form elements, back ground file uploads etc.).
- Tested Angular 5 with Jasmine and karma testing frameworks.
- Developed application from scratch including Mongo DB server setup and Hapi-JS server development.
- Developed REST services using Node-JS, Hapi-JS, Body-Parser, Mongoose, and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data
- Worked with HTTP/HTTPS protocols by using Angular 5 components to build microservices in Node JS .
- Used HapiJS middleware to provide response to HTTP requestsand to send status codes to the browser.
- Extensively used promises (Success and Error) while making sync communication. Wrote services with Angular 5 to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices with the Http service.
- Used Mongoose APItoaccess the Mongo DB from Node JS and used Angular CLI and NPM for scaffolding the Angular 5 Application.
- Involved in creating MongoDB, collections and documents and developed Mongoose Schema objects to perform CRUD operations
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS.
- Used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development and day-to-day basis to maintain the code history.
- Used Postman tool to test the API workflow tested on the JSON files which are generated by the NodeJS, HapiJS.
- Worked with Microservice architecture using Spring Boot to modularized code and implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest
- Designed and developed RESTful web services using Spring Boot and Jersey framework.
- Used Springboot which is radically faster in building cloud microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Microservices to provide all the CURD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Integrated Swagger API for Spring Bootdocumentation.
- Performed the code building using MAVEN.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility Enhanced website by creating presenting new static model pages and presenting it to senior management for attracting the customers and existing users.
- Experience in Docker Engine and Docker Machine environment, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable application.
- Created a new cluster and container management tool using KubernetesforZero downtime Deployment.
- Created instances for AWS EC2 and created AWS s3 buckets to monitor the access to the hosted files.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Cloud Netflix OSS stack to address Load balancingusing Ribbon, API Gateway using Zuul Fault.
- Used Netflix OSS to allow application to changeits properties Dynamically after the deployment
- Implemented Kibana for centralized logging and monitoring that builds on Elasticsearch upon MongoDB for analytics and visualization of the user’s login
- User authentication is done through JSON Web Tokens(JWT).
- Developed the functionalities under Agile Methodology, JIRA processes and used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Used Log4js for automated logging of error messages.
Environment: HTML5, CSS, Angular4, J Query, Angular5, NodeJS, Express JS, JWT, JIRA, GIT, HTTP/HTTPS, Firebug, Jasmine, Mocha, AWS EC2, AWS S3, Postman, Log4js, kubernetes, kibana(ELK), SpringBoot, swagger API, Agile Methodology, Mongoose ORM, MongoDB, Docker.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ.
JAVA Full Stack Developer
- Implemented Microservice architecture Application using MERN Stack - React for front end UI, Node.js,HAPI JS for Backend Services and MongoDB is the Database used.
- Experienced in working on REACT with MVC architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Well experienced in developing applications using JQuery, React JS, Handlebar JS for view rendering and implementing React JS with Redux andFlux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Expertise in using React.js/Redux to build User Interface, strong knowledge of state store, middleware, action creator, reducer and container.
- Written several Axios service calls like get () and post () to make REST service calls.
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJs, Flux for SPA development and implemented client-side Interface using ReactJs.
- Created responsive design and developed a single responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using ReactJs.
- Implemented Redux Form to build Report Data Grid, tree grid, and developed DataGridItems which can be dragged by IRD system users.
- Implemented Virtual Dom for Client-Side view rendering services using REACT JS.
- Redux/NGRX and understanding of the Redux pattern
- Wrote Client-Side code using React JS and used NPM, directories to generate the server environments used browserify, flux to manage with targeted URL's (Uni-Directional data flows) and to monitor the application.
- REACT JSVirtual DOM used for client-side view rendering services, React-Flux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation
- Implemented User Interface using HTML5, CSS/CSS3 (SAAS), Angular validations, Bootstrap
- Involved in creating Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make it more dynamic by using REACT.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom Manipulation using components in REACT for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Used Node.js , Flux , Common JS , Babel+ES6 , Web-Pack for SPA development.
- Worked with the Node package Manager (NPM) along with Grunt and Bower for the build.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using Angular, components from NPM (Node Package Manager ).
- Proficient in developing services using Hapi.js framework along with node.js and Design Patterns .
- Node.js used to proxy requests to eCollege Java web services, as well as store application preferences and state data in distributed mongo instance.
- Experience with Java microservices in Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot,Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API) and deployed Microservices onto Docker.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot f or making application smaller and independent.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using REACTand used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using REACT.
- Vue.js was used to fetch data from server using Axios, prepare and transform data to display in the forms, validate user-entered data and then post data.
- Written PL/SQL in Oracle Database for creating tables, triggers and select statements.
- Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Designed and deployed application using the AWS stack (Including EC2, MongoDB) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling, AWS deployment services.
- Employed the Single Sign On (SSO) authentication using CA Site Minder for logging to the application from different cross network websites.
- Used Mocha and Chai as unit test runner to test various REACTcomponents.
- Developed test driven development code using JUnit and Mockito framework.
- Implemented Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS Stack along with using Ribbon for client-side load balancing, Netflix Zuul API Gateway with Eureka service registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for fault tolerance.
- Used Github and Jenkins for building the CI/CD pipeline and day to day builds and deployments using Gradle.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy and update the applications and managed Pivotal Cloud Foundry based platform built on Kubernetes programming with deployment manager and containerized using Docker.
- Used Log4J, slf4jto capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Configured Kibana data visualization plugin for Elasticsearch, Logstash and created bar, line and scatter plots, or pie charts and maps on top of large volumes of data.
Environment: Mongo DB, Angular 2.0, HAPI JS, REACT JS, Node JS, View, Mongoose, HTML, CSS3, Typescript, EKS, JSON, NPM, Jenkins, Mocha, Chai, AWS, Single Sign On, CA Site Minder,PL/SQL, IBatis.
Sr. Java /UI Developer.
- Used SOA architecture with SOAP, Restful Services and used XML for message communication.
- Involved actively performance tunings in Java spring boot layer , elastic side and production issues. Used SOAP UI for the functional testing and inspection and invocation of spring-based Web Services.
- Worked on Requirements elicitation by JAD sessions
- Experienced in Requirements management using Use Case model
- Designed components and their interaction using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the design using JDeveloper as IDE and Apache -Axis for exposing and describing Web Services through WSDL.
- Designed and developed complex intuitive GUI for Human Computer Interaction - HCI
- Used JINI and Java Spaces for dynamic network configuration
- Used JMS - Sonique MQ series for sending progress status, creating, processing and sending messages.
- Made Created Typescript reusable services and components to consume RESTAPI’s using Component-based architecture provided by Angular4 .
- Designed the user interface screen and its functionality as per user requirements and developed RESTfulWeb services inmuleESB based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experienced in other front-end technologies such as SASS , LESS,Typescript , BOOTSTRAP , Angular1 , BackboneJS, Ajax , JSON , NodeJS etc.
- Developed the UI with extensive use of Backbone JS framework that helped to organize the code and Designed and developed various UI features using Backbone JS , performed routing using Backbone Router .
- Worked with custom directives in Angular to generate reusable components and developedcustom views using Bootstrap components.
- For data binding and reusability of HTML pages, Worked with some of the Angular directives.
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like REDIS and exposed them with Restful endpoints.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 6.0.1 and Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Accessed Restful resources with HTTP protocol, the URL of the resource serve as the resource as the resource identifier and GET, PUT, DELETE, POST and HEAD are the standard operations.
- Created and consumed RESTful based Web services and used SOAPUI to test for send and receive XML data and worked with JMS Queues for sending messages in point to point mode communication.
- Worked on Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing message Oriented middleware
- (MOM)layer for handling various asynchronous requests.
- Used Maven for build and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Prepared and executed test case for unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using Spring,Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed the user interface screen and its functionality as per user requirements.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML, CSS , Bootstrap , JQuery and AJAX for building up a Monolithic application.
- Created responsive UI modules using Backbone JS with hard coded dependencyof Underscore JS in combination with Handlebar JS for templating.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its minimal set of data-structuring (models and collections) and user interface (views and URLs) primitives for building a MVC work flow design.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulations using native JS and jQueryfor loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Used JQuery in developing the Rich Internet Applications (RIA) with AJAX mechanism and JSON as a data exchange tool.
- Utilized Futures and Spring Framework to make Asynchronous calls to the application.
- Developed Rest Web services using Spring MVC and migrated few services from servlets to Spring MVC.
- Responsible for using Spring MVC to develop REST web services within the application.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Web flow using MVC.
- Used Spring Gem Fire Cache Transactions with Springs Declarative Transaction Management and their annotations.
- Spring Security designed for authorization and authentication and manages the CORS and CRSF security issues.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Designed new queries in app to enhance MySQL database performance.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
Environment: HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Less, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, Spring MVC, Spring Gem Fire, Spring Batch Framework, Spring Security, Drools Engine, MYSQL.
- Designed and developed web interfaces and business logic using Jakarta StrutsFramework
- (MVC architecture), JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JDBC, AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML and XML Technologies.
- Development of Action Forms, Action Servlets, Action and Validating Action Forms in Struts framework.
- Implemented the MVC pattern by using Struts with help of controller servlet. Action mappings, actions and global forwards are defined in struts-config xml file and method call implementations are developed in Action.
Environment: Struts 2.2, Spring 3.1, Spring IOC, Maven, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SQL, IBM Web Sphere, Web Sphere Message Broker, Web Sphere Message Queue, Linux, Drools, Multithreading and Log4j.
Jr. Java Developer.
- Developed application based on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture
- Implemented forms and action classes for the application using EJB and Struts Framework
- Developed EJB deployment descriptor using XML and used JAXB components for transferring the objects between the application and the database.
- Functionalities like auto completion of forms and user validation are implemented using jQuery.
- Used Multithreading concept to post data from files to tables involving transformation of file from one format to another.
- Configured Struts-config.xml, Tiles-def.xml and various properties files provided by Struts Framework for the implementation module