- Over 8+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented Applications in Client/Server environments using Java/J2EE.
- Experience in Information Technology and Services industry with primary expertise in Object Oriented, J2EE technologies.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Programming and its implementation.
- Well versed with complete systems life cycle development processes of design, development, testing and implementation.
- Expertise in design and development of various web- and enterprise-level applications using Java and J2EE technologies like spring, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Oracle.
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like JUnit.
- Experience in the use of Defect Tracking & Version Management Tools such as SVN
- Developed web applications by implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using JSP pages that interact with Servlets.
- Expertise in XML.
- Experience in working with frameworks like Struts, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience in using Java IDE tools like Net beans and familiarity with other IDEs such as Eclipse.
- Experience in using MySQL databases to write complex SQL queries, and familiarity with databases like SQL.
- Experience of development in different environments like Windows, XP, LINUX, UNIX.
- Document preparation including Requirement Specification, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Experience in working with Virtual and Multi National Team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills along with can - do attitude.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JQuery EJB.
Frame Works: MVC Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
Development Tools: WSAD, Eclipse, ANT, Log4j.
Design and Modeling: UML and Rational Rose.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server,DB2, MS-Access
Scripting languages: Java Script, Shell Script
Version Control: CVS, Clear case, SVN
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
Confidential -Pittsburgh, PA
Environment: UNIX, Red Hat Linux, Windows XP.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Model.
- Developed GUI using JSP, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Architected and built foundation for analytics engine to intelligently analyze data around energy usage.
- Created MAVEN archetypes for generating fully functional REST web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation. Archetypes built on Spring 3.0 technology.
- Maintained high level of unit test coverage through test-driven development.
- Provided connections using Spring JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data.
- Experience on implementation of version control software SVN, CVS, GIT repositories.
- Hands on experience on JMS messaging system.
- Good knowledge and experience on Apache Tomcat and JBoss servers.
- Hands on experience in Java (1.8), Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Rich Faces, JPA, JSF.
- Strong hands on experience and understanding of OOPS concepts, Core Java concepts/API understanding such as Exception handling, Collections API, Strong Multithreading.
- Strong hands on experience on multithreading and data extraction.
- Used Log back to print the logging, debugging, warning, info statements.
- Interacted with testing team to fix defects.
- Involved in bug fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
- Experience working with offshore team and delivering the product on time.
- Created prototype HTML5 based mobile site, fully replicating functionality of ipad app created in Node JS and YUI3, eliminating need for native app development.
- Experience developing web Kit and search Engine.
- Hands on experience with UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Hands on Experience with Drools, Apache camel, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBMMQ Developed and Implemented WebServices and used JAVA, J2EE Spring Framework.
- Implemented business logic using Struts action components in the Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Developed persistence layer with Hibernate, jQuery.
- Developed the presentation layer using Java Server Pages, Tiles, Ajax and Java Script.
- Created frontend using Sencha EXTJS framework.
- Used Oracle for the EIS layer.
- Java and JSP developer for J2EE web application on WAS, DB2 and AIX.
- Developed HQL queries for CRUD.
- Mentored a team of 5 junior to mid-level developers in Java/J2EE Development using UML design documents.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures for login module and written complex SQL queries.
- Developed DAO API to manage the payment information using JDBC
- Developed Rest architecture based webservices to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Used Eclipse for developing the application and CVS for version control.
- Deployed EJB Components on WebLogic .
- Worked with Clearcase source management.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Manage multiple, high profile cross-functional AGILE program teams across various business units.
- Developed the UML Use Cases, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on Sql.
- Developed pom.xml for the build of the application using Maven
- Developed a Web Application using Java with the Google Web Toolkit API with PostgreSql
- Developed order receipt report with bar code using lowage iText and jasper report.
- Worked with ILog Jrule engine, to trigger the business rules in the rules execution engine configured in WebLogic application server.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA / Web Service / Oracle Fusion Middleware.
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Actively participated in meetings with Business Analysts and Architects to identify the scope, requirements and architecture of the project
- Used spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over SQL database.
- Reviewed the configuration of Spring with JDBC in the application. Analyzed the DAO and DTO Patterns implemented to improve the performance.
- Involved in development of the web pages using Angular.JS, JSP and Java Script.
- Followed MVC model and used spring frameworks for developing the Web layer of the application.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using JMS.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Extensively used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files from a URL.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Involved in various NoSQL databases like HBase, Cassandra in implementing and integration.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development (TDD) approach.
- Deploy, test, and debug applications on WebSphere and Tomcat application servers and on Linux and Windows platforms.
- Used Jenkins plugins for code coverage and also to run all the test before generating war file.
- Experience in dynamically generating graphical PDF reports using IText1.1 and excel reports using apache POI.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Applications are designed using J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, WSDL, Web Services, JMS and JBoss.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and spring bean wiring. Implemented the Spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the action objects.
- Implemented Hibernates Lazy default fetch plan for generating proxies and collection wrappers and also created fetching strategies for minimizing the number of SQL statements.
- Developed Web pages using JSF.
- Developed J2EE components using Netbeans as IDE
- Architected mainframe modernization solutions using SOA/web services, middleware integration technologies and ESB based on JAVA/J2EE.
- Used DOJO for AJAX Support and used JSON for DOM objects
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery, HTML, Bootstrap.
- Used DB2 as the database and wrote SQL & PL-SQL.
- Used JPA with Entity Beans for interacting with Persistence Layer for CRUD operations.
- Used JDBC to connect to the information model tier.
- Used Apache CXF for XML generation.
- Used SOAP Technology for exchanging the XML application using HTTP.
- Developed Web Services using WSDL and XML.
- Used My Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application.
- Worked on Securing WebSphere Portal with LDAP and DB2, WebSphere with LDAP.
- Build and release the code from Clearcase, Subversion and Perforce.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Worked in Agile environment with active scrum participation.
- Design and development of components, such as Class, and Sequence diagram in UML.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces
- Developed Servlets and JSP based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
- Used IText to generate PDF for HTML forms.
- Design, implementation, and development of Oracle ECM workflows to meet the requirements of the business user.
- Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Google Web Toolkit, Java and XML in a UNIX environment.
- Used Struts Model-View-Controller approach to help design new features and fix Jira bugs and request.
- Designed UML diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Integrated Jasper Report with Struts web based application.
- Worked in SOA architecture Websphere Message broker for integration with Pega and ILog.
- Designed and implemented Rules infrastructure by wrapping up core JRules API.
- Developed a web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages on the queue.
- Build code using IDE Intell and deploy it using Apache Tomcat.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment with ant script.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Performed J2EE application deployment using JBoss application server on Windows and Linux.
- Development of a split billing system - core java, collections, spring, hibernate, mysql
- Developed complex Web based UI using Struts, Ajax and Java Script.
- Developed the front end using JSF and Portlet.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment.
- Developed Java and EJB in Mainframe DB2 environment.
- Used JBoss application server to deploy application into Production environment.
- Work with clients on their day to day interactions with CVS Caremark.
- Designing the flow of the project using Water Fall Model.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in WebSphere
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Deployed complex systems on client site that includes EMC Documentum
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Designed the front end using Swing.
- Development/Deployment of jar files into ILOG Rule builder.
- Use Oracle ADF to create a rich User Interface.
- Page design and development using Oracle BPM.
- Use IBM MQ Series to send information from mainframe to web and back to mainframe
- Apache Tomcat Server was used to deploy the application.
- Used web services (REST) to bridge the gap between our MS and Drupal technology.
- Builds and develops java interfacing with different backend systems in Mainframe.
Environment: SPRING, IBATIS, STRUTS, JSF, EJB, JQUERY, MY SQL, TOAD, SQL SEVER, DB2, APACHE AXIS2, WSDL, NETBEANS, JBOSS, CVS, VISUAL SOURCE SAFE, SELENIUM, WATERFALL MODEL, UML, JSP, SERVLET, ANT, XML, EMC DOCUMENTUM, JIRA, SWING, COGNOS, ILOG, ORACLE ADF, ORACLE BPM, IBM MQ SERVICES, APACHE TOMCAT, LINUX, UNIX, RUBY, WORDPRESS, DRUPAL
Java Web Developer
Confidential, Richardson, Tx
- Re-designed and re-implemented the company’s web functionality into a modern n-tier architecture using J2EE framework. The Existing system was built using VB and Power Builder.
- Implemented the server side design using the industry standard J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, Service Locator, Business Interface, Session Facade, and Data Access Object.
- Utilized various Rational Rose design methodologies for developing the framework.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) of business requirements with the end users and business analysts.
- Code development using PL/I, COBOL, JCL and DB2
- Develop/test/debug JCL.
- Designed professional UI web applications and front-end technologies like jQuery UI and CSS.
- Backend development with PHP, MYSQL, BASH, LINUX, UNIX
- Developed Contract List to pull all the contracts which returned a JSON which is acceptable by Dojo Grid.
- Worked on PL/SQL and SQL queries
- Used Sybase and with SAS to replace code on the mainframe for high priority work to produce the CPI every month.
- Developed the application using Spring framework.
- Created sequence diagrams to show the page flows using WSAD.
- Developed Client side screens in XML using XSLT.
- Developed front-end screens using JSP and Tag Libraries.
- Used Hibernate for mapping object oriented design model to relational database.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of Portfolio Management.
- Created Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Activity diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Followed iterative approach in timely manner.
- Developed front-end using JSP, HTML, CSS, JAVA Script and J query.
- Responsible for developing Servlet.
- Involved in implementing database design, connectivity and access.
- Wrote MySQL queries and used JDBC API.
- Worked in Windows environment for building the application using net beans IDE.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using J Unit.
- Extensively used Collabnet subversion for version control.
- Used Glassfish Server for deploying various components of application.
- Involved in modifying, updating and testing of the component.
- Involved in group meeting with teammates and made substantial changes to the architecture to improve performance of the Application.
- Modified JSPs, used struts tag libraries and Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
- Maintained Struts architecture throughout the application.
- Developed the bean classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers
- Successfully differentiated presentation from code.
- Used multi threading and socket programming.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Created connection pools and data sources.
- Used WinCVS as version Control system.
- Suggested ER models and changes in the table structures
- Modified SQL, PL/SQL procedures and triggers to obtain optimize output.
- Involved in separation of components and deploying in different servers and balancing the load among each Server.
- Solved performance issues and brought optimal output from the available resources.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, JAVA SDK, JSP, HTML, JDBC, OOAD, SERVLETS, SVN, MYSQL, WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL, JAVA SCRIPT, J QUERY, GLASSFISH SERVER, NET BEANS IDE, SYBASE, BEA WEBLOGIC SERVER, JSTL, SQL SERVER, STRUTS FRAME WORK, SERVLETS, JSP, EJB, WINCVS, JAVABEANS, ECLIPSE, UML, WINDOWS XP/LINUX.