- Around 7 years of Software Design and Development Experience in Java based applications.
- Extensively worked on every stage of application development right from collecting requirements, providing guidelines for design, creating application architecture, implementation that includes various stages in development, QA, code signing and releasing to Market.
- Expertise in Android App development with Android SDK using Eclipse IDE and Android Studio.
- Experienced in Agile Development process for diverse requirements
- Experienced with web services (RESTful and SOAP).
- Experienced with Kotlin.
- Experienced with GitHub and other source control management.
- Experienced with Oracle/SQL/MYSQL/SQLite databases.
- Extensively worked on memory leaks, push notifications, content providers, multiple screen support, data offline usage, accounts and sync on Android.
- Have developed applications in such a way that device adaptability (Android device forms and SDK levels) is default architecture imperative.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Architecture, Design and Programming from design to implementation.
- Expertise in developing applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and JSP.
- Experience in architecture design, development and implementation of software applications and testing.
- Have hands-on experience in complete project life cycle, with domain knowledge in Mobile Application Development and Web application development.
- Experienced in web service protocols such as JSON, HTTP and XML.
- Working knowledge of graphic design and handling various kinds of media using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Good communication skills: I have interacted with customers regularly during development of the mobile applications.
- Ability to coordinate with various team members involved in the project.
Windows: 7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX, Android, Ubuntu
Markup Language: HTML/CSS, HTML5, XML
Development Tools: Eclipse Galileo-Kepler, MS Visual Studio, Android Studio, PhoneGap, Photoshop
Databases: SQLite, MySQL, Oracle
Frameworks: Java Development Kit (JDK), jQuery, Android SDK
Web Servers: Tomcat 6.0 & Apache HTTP Server, WAMP
Enterprise Technologies: Windows 98/2000/XP/VISTA/7, Microsoft Office Suite, Linux, Scanners, Desktop and Network Printers, MAC, LogMeIn Central, GPMC, RDP, Internet Information Services, VMware, Citrix XenServer, Virtual box, Incode, Google Email.
Other Tools/Software: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, OpenGL, Firebug
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Developed new features for proprietary Android applications used on phones and tablets; worked with developers to develop top tier solutions for AT&T customers.
- Created handset specific user interface (UI) for mobile phones and tablets.
- Perform testing and debugged critical application issues such as crashes, memory leaks, and concurrency problems.
- Tested the application on multiple android targets and debugged the issues that were found.
- Participating in Agile working practices such as daily scrum meetings, reviews and retrospectives.
- Worked on Kotlin to reduce the number of overloaded functions.
- Devised RESTful services with Java Apache and performed code reviews for peers.
- Integrated multiple systems to move data between layers of software stack.
- Finding the performance issue and improving application performance.
- Constantly honing Kotlin development
- Managed tasks within Agile framework, cleared Sprinted tasks, and controlled JIRA workflows.
- Worked on ‘jira’ tool to fix bugs and tested on various android devices.
- Worked on uploading different android apk projects on to the server using android scripts
- Uploading apk on a ‘VERACODE’ software testing site to get a detailed static report on the AT&T inbuilt system application.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Involved in requirement gathering, UI design, patterns and followed best practices.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency for different versions of android and different screen sizes.
- Worked on RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Implemented credit card feature securely and tested with Test purchases which is an In-app Billing sandbox that enables large scale testing during development.
- Worked on Nine patch images for all the Image densities.
- Involved in changing the environment from Eclipse to Android Studio.
- Implemented features like call functionality and Email. Also worked on Email Verification.
- Worked on Custom Date Picker.
- Implemented different functionalities for same app for all four brands (Simple Mobile, StraightTalk, TracFone, Net10)
- Worked on color codes to match all the four different brands.
- Identified bugs and fixing, maintained code quality and atomization.
Environment: Android SDK 2.3, SQLite 3.6, Eclipse IDE 3.5, Android API’s, RESTFUL Web service, XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, GPS service, Log cat, Windows 7, ADT Plug-in, GIT (version control),Android Studio, ADB server.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Designs, develops, writes, tests, and implements code and shaders in HLSL and GLSL.
- Anticipates, identifies and articulates problem areas and develops preventative solutions.
- Worked on 3D graphics techniques and algorithms and their applications in computer simulation and video game software.
- Participates in providing feedback for the work of other Engineers.
- HTML5 and Unity3D game design experience.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily design, implementation, testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Involved in designing the system based on UML concepts which include data flow diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition
- Involved in design and development of the application in n-tier fashion based on MVC architecture standards and utilized Struts frame work.
- Developed data model and stored procedures.
- Developed Servlets to process update information.
- Responsible for maintenance and production support of the application documented design and functional aspects of the application.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the database.