- 7+ years of IT experience as Java Developer in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) core area such as Design, Analysis, Coding, Implementation, Testing, and Deployment of Object Oriented, Distributed Systems and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technology.
- Good Knowledge atCore Java API, multi - threading, Collections, Swing development, Memory Management and Application utilities.
- Worked in the phases on SDLC for gathering requirements, defining the requirements, designing the product, coding and testing the product, deploying and maintenance of the product.
- Excellentunderstanding inTest Driven Development (TDD) methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban.
- Proficient in using various IDE Tools likeEditplus, Eclipse, IBM RAD, Net Beans, SQL Developer and IntelliJ.
- Experience in Web Application Development, Client-Server based Enterprise Applications, System Analysis, Technical Design, B2B Implementation, Performance Tuning and Testing
- Experience in deployment of java applications and components as services through SOAP, Restful, UDDI and WSDL.
- Experience in writing test cases in Java environment using Junit and Spock.
- Good experience with version control systems like CVS (Concurrent Version Systems), SVN (Apache Subversion)and GIT for providing common platform for all the developers.
- Expertise in using Custom Tag Libraries for embedding dynamic code into JSP pages.
- Good Knowledge on frameworks, Hibernate ORM, JPA to map POJOs to a relational database. Have good knowledge of JDBC connectivity.
- Excellent experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, MySQL and MS SQL Server 2008.
- Having hands on experience in deploying web and JEE enterprise applications on Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic, Web Sphere and Glassfish.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX, Linux and Oracle Solaris platforms.
- Experience in database design and implementation using different RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Oracle 9i, 10g, MySQL, DB2.
- Good knowledge with ticketing tool like Jira and CA Agile Rally.
- Worked on MongoDB which provides the storage for security related information.
- Expertise in HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, JSTL specification, XML (SAX, DOM), XSL, XSLT, JAXP, JAXB, DTD, Resource Properties,CSV.
- Experience in creating, validating and parsing XML documents.
- Experienced in build tools such as ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Hands on experience developing micro services using Spring Boot.
- Used Kafka and Rabbit MQ for messaging between the systems.
- Very good knowledge on continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo.
- Good debugging skills - deep diving into technical issues, collaborating with cross-domain experts, handling clients with different priorities and mind sets, both onsite and remote.
- Possess strong communication and Interpersonal skills. Can quickly master and work on new concepts and applications with minimal supervision.
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning.
Languages: Java, UML, SQL, PL/SQL, C,Groovy
Core Java: Data Structures, Collections, Generics, Serialization, Reflections, Concurrency/Multithreading, RMI, Swing
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JMS, JB, Java Servlets, JDBC
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Security, JSF, Spring boot
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, XHTML, SOAP, WSDL, JSON-parsing, JSON-DTD, Schema Modeling.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA.
IDE s: Edit plus,Eclipse, JBuilder, IBM RAD, Net Beans and Intellij
Database: Oracle (8i/9i/10g/11g), DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
Design Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise.
Version Control Systems: SVN (Apache Sub Version), CVS (Concurrent Versions System), GITHub.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory Pattern, Proxy pattern, Service Locator, DAO, Front Controller.
Application Servers: Oracle Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo
Logging Tools: Log4j,Slf4j
Build Tools: Maven(3.0/3.1), Ant and Gradle
Testing: Junit,Spock, Mockito
SOAP, Spring REST, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, JAX-WS
Design Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, Rapid Application Development and Kanban.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
- Designed and Developed Web services using JAX-WS.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5,CSS3, and JSON and AngularJS.
- Used Spring MVC framework for design, development and implementation of application.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as Hibernate and JDO (Java Data Objects).
- Worked on Restful web services using Node.js and implemented mock services in Node.js With help of modules using node.js server.
- Integrated Struts application with Spring Framework by configuring Deployment descriptor file and application context file in Spring Framework.
- Created Micro services by using spring boot eureka and service registry and deployed them into cloud environment by using spring pivotal cloud foundry.
- Used profiling technique of spring boot to create individual profiles for every microservice.
- Created the restful services by using swagger gateway API to effectively route them by using load balancer.
- Effectively used Spring boot acutator to enable the health condition of application that was deployed in the cloud.
- Used spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over SQL database.
- Developed XML Schemas and used SAX for Parsing XML data.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit and Mockito aiding test-driven Development in some scenarios.
- Used various components in Spring, which includes Spring IOC, AOP, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring JPA, Spring Securities, Spring Batch, Spring Quarts, and Spring Security.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Developed web services, SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL, UDDI, XML and JAXP.
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools suchas Chef.
- Experience in using Spring Cloud to connect to services and discover information about the cloud environment inmultiple clouds.
- Worked on Restful API and invoked web services (consumed)
- Developed REST services using spring and Used JAXB API for XML parsing.
- Create MQ JMS supported queue to use IBM MQ classes for Java using PCF.
- Involved in validating and mapping the request data that is coming to the REST service to the SOAP request andcalling the underlying SOAP services.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate springframework.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Implemented Inheritance between tables using different hibernate strategies.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services.
- Implemented automated local user provisioning instances created in AWS cloud.
- Involved in complete SDLC management using Waterfall Process - Requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Involved in most of the UI and Business level enhancements in Web based UI application.
- Developed technical design documents (TDD) prior to code development.
- Designed and developed server-code using Java/J2EE standards.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework (Spring Boot)
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Involved in Coding and testing of Java features using Spring MVC, JSP, and web services.
- Used Spring boot and security module to implement login and authentication feature.
- Involved in implementation of persistence layer using Hibernate and prepared Value Objects.
- Followed the Java coding standards for scalability, reusability and ease of maintenance.
- Designed and developed Micro services business components using Spring Boot.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Consumed services from various clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Write the SQL queries for CRUD operations, and Stored Procedures.
- Hibernate is used against Oracle databases at DAO data layer.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and JQuery to retrieve data as
- JSON Object from controller in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well organized result in web pages by writing AngulaJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Developed the applications using Eclipse IDE.
- Implemented coding for the application using Java, Servlets, JSP, spring, Hibernate and
- J-APP Framework, client side data validation using Java Script.
- Experience in Data Serialization formats like JSON, XML.
- Consuming the web services and integrating them in the applications.
- Develop build scripts using ANT for the build and deployment.
- Coded Test Classes using JUNIT for Unit Testing.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing and User acceptance testing.
- Used JBOSS Application Server and Eclipse to develop and deploy the application.
Environment: Core Java, Java, Hibernate, Spring(Spring Boot), JBPM, Eclipse, UML, HTMLJava Script, JQuery, XML, JSON, JBoss, Oracle, JNDI, JUNIT, ANT, log4j.
Confidential, Tacoma, WA
- Developed portals, portlets, books, pages, desktops, skins and skeletons.
- Developed and maintained portlets using Weblogic 8.1/10.2 in the portal application.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework for database mapping in FERC Refund website.
- Used JDBC for all the database mappings to access Oracle 11g database and clean error logwebapps.
- Developed and maintained PL/SQL packages and stored procedures and writing SQL queries.
- Used HibernateORM framework for database mapping in FERC Refund website.
- Developed Java Page Flow portlets and nested page flows.
- Developed Java Script functions for client side validation.
- Developed skins using CSS (Cascading Style sheets).
- Worked in Agile methodology with active user involvement and followed sprint system fordevelopment.
- Developed REST webservices using Spring IOC and Apache CXF framework.
- Provided extensive support during QA, UAT and addressing bugs as reported.
- Developed Controllers using Spring MVC Annotation.
- Used Ajax to communicate with the server to get the asynchronous response.
- Designed service to create separate endpoints for different operations such that several clients can invoke theservice for their business transaction processing.
- Created callable statements to utilize stored procedures for faster execution of SQL inserts.
- Created Oracle 10g database tables, stored procedures, sequences, triggers, views.
- Used Git to track and maintain the different versions of the application.
- Deployed WAR file in Apache Tomcat (7.0) server / IBM WebSphere (8.0)
- Created JUnit test scripts to unit test the code flow. Testing and bug fixing to reach the end to end flow.
- Interacted with business users extensively and created design document and functionalspecification using Rational tool.
- Used Eclipse for Java code development.
- Created XSLT style sheets for the XML data transformations that included both mid-layertransformations (XML to XML) and final transformations (XML to HTML).
- Resolved and worked on troubleshooting the problems and fixed the bugs by utilizing Java and XSLT.
- Worked with Maven integration plug-in for Eclipse, and deployed the project on Tomcat.
- JUnit Test cases for each case in specific modules to test the functionality.
- Followed IDP process during development with iterations.
- Used CVS as source Version control.
- Worked closely with customer support to help fix bugs.
- Coordinated with QA during testing phase and helped resolve bugs.