- Experienced in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular2, Typescript module, components, views, router and Angular2 APIs like (Ng - Module, Forms-Module, Http-Module, Browser-Module, Text-Mask-Module, and ext.)
- Experience with ES6 features including premises, class, and arrow function, de-structuring assignment, modules and default parameters.
- Good Experience Angular JS in MVC architecture and understanding concepts on Model, View, controllers, and usage of directives, custom directives, and services.
- Experience in using Typescript which is the Node JS, Angular JS (2/4), main Codebase
- Worked on React JS framework to develop interactive websites based on client needs.
- Designed dynamic overlays with React JS, Redux on the front end for Proficiency.
- Experience in using Node JS and Express for making calls (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) for triggering or fetching data from Restful API's provided by the backend team.
- Experience in developing web service applications using SOAP and REST APIS.
- Good experience on working with CSS Flex Box and Grid Layout models.
- Experience in using CSS preprocessors like SASS & LESS.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Oracle, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Experience in migrating on premise web application to Azure and Google Cloud Web apps.
- Experience in using Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, and Protractor unit testing frameworks.
- Worked with Relational and no SQL databases like MongoDB & Oracle, MYSQL. Hands on experience writing SQL Queries.
- Worked with Node JS, Express, Grunt, Gulp and Bower for setting up local server, running tasks and managing dependencies.
- Highly experience in using version controls such as GIT, TFS, Bit bucket and various Bug tracking tools like Jira.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture and integrate them to Node.JS server-side code.
- Worked on IDE'S like Eclipse, Visual Studio, Sublime Text, Atom, Brackets,.
- Experience in implementing applications using software development methodologies like - Agile/Scrum & Waterfall.
- Excellent Technical, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, work within a team environment.
Database: Oracle 12c, MySQL, MongoDB.
Developer Tools: Eclipse, UML Modeling, MS Office
Version Control Tools: Git (GitHub, GITLAB), SVN, CVS, CI&CD
Operating System: Windows (All Distributions), UNIX, Linux, Mac OS
Debugging Tools: W3c validator, IE Tester, Firebug, Chrome Inspector
IDE & Tools: IntelliJ, Brackets, Notepad++, Visual Studio 2010, Eclipse, NetBeans, Sublime, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Application/Web server: Apache Tomcat server, IIS, WebLogic, Web Sphere.
Confidential, Naperville, IL
Sr. Front-End Developer
- Creating Dynamic Web Pages using Web Controls and developed forms using HTML5.
- Produced content pages with CSS layout and style markup presentations and used JS methods and properties.
- Developed applications using Angular single page applications SPAs to improve page performance.
- Developed the reusable templates and style sheets within the UI Standards and guidelines.
- Migrating the Old single threaded POS into a Single page web-based application using Angular 4/5 framework as front end.
- Implementing Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using jQuery UI Library.
- Creating Angular4 components and custom directives for application functionality and pipes for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Developed the features, scenarios, step definitions for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Working on the unit test cases to test the functionality of the code written not only through the component level but also through the DOM level using Karma test runner and Jasmine framework.
- Working Experience with Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Continuous Integration, TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Involved in application development using JIRA that illustrates the agile methodology of all new updates and upgrades in the project.
Confidential, Carmel, IN
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked on time out functions, cards, Dialogs, Forms, Tables, Switches, Icons, Dashboards, Widgets, Charts and buttons for developing Bootstrap 4 using React JS.
- Designed and implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like React JS, Node JS, Npm, Spring MVC, REST API. Embedded new NPM build with in maven build to reduce the impact of current build process and help run builds seamlessly on the existing infrastructure.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Written stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using Node.js, AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Using CSS preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient and used Bourbon a lightweight Sass tool set that helps you write more effective stylesheets
- Wrote media queries and designed the application using Responsive web design tool Bootstrap.
- Used Node.js to offer an easy and safe way to build high performance and scalable network application.
- Used React JS components for built-in and synchronizing models with single page Applications (SPA).
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, redux for SPA development.
- Followed Redux Architecture to achieve the React JS state management. Developed the well-designed store, actions and reducers.
- Modified Store State tree based on the Actions said by creating and using Reducers.
- Implemented Drag and Drop functionality for the file uploading.
- Implemented various functionalities to edit and delete the files.
- Developed Grid for data representation using ReactJS.
- Utilizing React JS to develop customer service application to facilitate real time data and report transfer application.
- Good knowledge of working with React- Component Life cycle methods.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Transformed application into Single Page Application by using React-Router.
- Experience with remote data (via REST and JSON) and knowledge of the HTTP protocol.
- Developed modules like configuration module, create module and developed routing files for routing each page.
- Modified Rich user interface using HTML5, Bootstrap 3and CSS3 and configured all necessary jar files in local Apache Tomcat 7 application server.
- Implemented front end user interface and features in the application using AJAX.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Used GitHub as a version control and used JIRA for bug management.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies (Scrum) to manage full life-cycle development.
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Converted the Photoshop mockups in to hand-written HTML and CSS pages.
- Developed web pages applying best standards.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible on all the major browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE.
- Responsible for fixing all bugs encountered and communicating them back over to the QA team.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views for backend database access.
- Wrote SQL stored procedures, used JDBC to connect to database.
- Used JSON for data transfer between front end and back end.
Software Engineer (Web)
- Redesigned the existing site and to create new interfaces.
- Used Dreamweaver as Html editor for designing new pages.
- Responsible for content and UI development.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- Worked closely with the programmers and graphic designers for project requirement and analysis.
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- The new website has made it much easier for the users to access the page and check the required info.
- Created Stored Procedure, Trigger for database access and events.
- Coordination of project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and properly documented.
- Designed and developed the web applications and interface using AJAX.
- Experienced in Waterfall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Testing browser compatibility and addressing browser compatibility issues hence worked with different browsers like Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, SOAP Web Services using AJAX and XML.
- Contact with different customer for their requirements and modified code as the customer needs.
- Responsible for source code and version control (Clear Case), Involved in integration and deployment.
- Developed various modules present in the portal such as Admin, User and Job Folder.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects.
- Experience in working with different Text Editors and IDE's like Notepad++.