- A focused and energetic IT professional with 16+ years of development and success in operational effectiveness, strategic planning, process improvement, change management and exceptional team leadership in critical collaborative context
- A respected leader, able to set clear goals and foster cohesiveness in achieving results.
- Exceptional in re - hosting Mainframe applications to Oracle Tuxedo with proven experience
- Outstanding in designing Java web-applications using Spring boot MVC architecture
- Significant experience in analyzing and documenting software architecture
- Extensive knowledge and experience in designing Financial Wealth Management software systems
- Experienced in architecting Secure, Scalable applications
- Good experience with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in setting processes and controls for producing high quality software
- Ability to learn, define, evaluate and apply new technologies and tools very quickly
Operations Lead|Applications Architect
Confidential - Bethesda, MD
- Participated in Re-hosting Mainframe to Oracle Tuxedo ART for HHS-PSC Debt Management and Collections System application.
- Predominantly was responsible for designing and modifying JCL’s, COBOL-VSAM programs to Oracle Tuxedo modules, unit, integration testing, and implementation.
- Involved in monitoring Oracle Enterprise Manager Batch spool and optimizing Batch Queries and CICS online Screens.
- Developed COBOL-ORACLE, PL/SQL, PERL & SAS new modules for business enhancements.
- Responsible for maintaining code version’s using CVS tool and deployment process.
- Designed Web application for DMCS using Java/J2EE/Spring MVC Boot Strap framework.
- Contributed on various tasks in support of Operations & Maintenance includes Tuxedo Install, upgrade and maintain builds /releases and Repair Operations.
- Monitor Alert Logs, Data Restores/Data Backup’s and File Service Space.
- Monitor/Configure/Bounce Tuxedo Batch/Online servers/services.
- Provide support for Tuxedo upgrades, legacy environment VSAM/Flat file data migrations and cross-platform database migrations.
- Provide system resource plan, sizing, growth analysis and capacity planning for VSAM/File database deployments.
- Develop back-up and recovery procedures and data archive/purge procedures.
- Create supporting technical documentation.
Skills Utilized: UNIX shell scripting, Mainframes, Tuxedo Art workbench, Oracle PL/SQL, RMAN, Data Guard, Perl, Springs boot, Angular.