- Over 6 years of professional software development experience in Object - oriented analysis, design, development, Testing and Deployment of Web Applications using J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Design, Development, and Maintaining Java based web applications in various domains including Banking, Healthcare and Insurance.
- Well versed in using Software development methodologies Agile Methodology, Scrum and Waterfall software development processes.
- Experienced in Core Java techniques such as OOPs concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, and Multi-threading in JDK 1.8.
- Extensive experience in design and development of multi-tier applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, Spring MVC, XML, RESTful Web Services.
- Hands-on experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring DAO, Spring Data JPA, Spring AOP Module in Spring Framework.
- Experience using Apache Tomcat 8, and WebLogic server for deploying web-based applications.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) methodology using tools.
- Expertise in developing Web-based applications using J2EE technologies such as Servlets 3.0, JSP, JDBC, Struts 2.0, Spring 4.X, Spring security3.2, OAuth 2.0, JPA 2.1, Hibernate 4.3 including caching and HQL.
- Expertise in web application development using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery1.8, JSP, JSTL, Struts2.x Tag Library, Angular2.
- Have hands on experience using Bootstrap framework to make web pages more responsive.
- Well versed in developing Web Services using - REST, SOAP Webservices.
- Experience in Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS 2.0 , created Multiple & Nested Views.
- Worked on Selenium for automatic testing.
- AWS certified developer associate with hands on experience on deploying the application in cloud.
- Extensive experience with Java complaint IDE’s like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Maven, Gradle for visually designing, constructing, testing, and deploying Web services, portals, and Java EE applications.
- Expertise in No SQL databases like MongoDB. RDBMS experience includes Oracle MS SQL.
- Experienced with J-Unit Framework 4.x and Mockito for developing test cases using Test driven development (TDD) approach and log4j for logging.
- Used Jasper Reports 5.5.x as reporting tools and D3.js as Dynamic data visualization tool.
- Experience with JMS for messaging with Active MQ and Rabbit MQ.
- Created Docker image and deployed the application in AWS environment.
- Experienced in using Jenkins 2.x for continues build integrations and delivery, Maven 3.x for dependency management and Git, SVN for version control and JIRA as bug tracking tool.
- Articulate in written and verbal communication along with strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Programming Languages\ Version Control: C, C++, Java, PL/SQL, Unix Shell scripts\ Git, GitHub, SVN
Methodologies/Design\ Unit Testing Tools: Agile methodology, UML, OOP, OOAD \ JUnit, Regression Test and Customer Test, \ and J2EE Design patterns.\ Selenium.
JAX: RS, Jersey, RESTful.\ Web Server, Apache Tomcat.\
XML/HTML\ RDBMS/DBMS: HTML/DHTML, SAX, DOM, XML, DTD, \ Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQL, \ XSD, JAXB, XPath and JAXP.\ PL SQL, MongoDB, HQL\
Other Utilities: Log4j, Maven
Java Full-Stack Developer
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot and used various component classes to customize the monitoring of Microservices.
- Participated in SCRUM Meeting and Delivered the Project in SCRUM methodology.
- Developed web-based authentication technologies using OAuth2.
- Deployed and tested the application with Web Server Tomcat, WebLogic.
- Developed user interface using JSP, HTML5, AngularJS, jQuery and performed client-side validations using Java Script, AJAX and CSS.
- Configured and managed some of the AWS services like EC2, RDS, IAM and created different VPC for each company associated.
- Integrated the spring framework with Hibernate ORM tool to access the Oracle database.
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous Integration process.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from AngularJS and parsed the data to client and handled the security.
- Developed JMS to exchange messages between different applications.
- Developed Spring-Jackson REST resources to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Worked with D3.js for generating reports and compare the sales.
- Used Junit and Mockito for test cases and Log4j to print info, warning and error data on to the logs.
- Used Jira to publish daily defect reports to the management.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing business requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Followed Agile Methodologies to produce high quality software.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test-driven development.
- Designed and developed front end using JSP, JSTL, and other custom tag libraries.
- Used jQuery framework for front end validations
- Used Spring framework in the development of a business bean and to interact with the Hibernate ORM tool.
- Designed asynchronous messaging using JMS to exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Integrated Spring Security Delegating Filter Proxy filter chain in web.xml to secure the application and limit access privileges to the users
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application using servers like Tomcat and Web Logic.
- Designed Java API to connect the Amazon S3 service to store and retrieve the media files.
- Built a web frontend using Spring MVC Framework with Angular2.0 and AJAX for the better performance of system and partial page rendering.
- Provided Transaction Management using the Hibernate configurations and Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using JPA
- Used Maven for building and managing dependencies of the application.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using JUnit and Selenium tools.
- Use JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system.
- Designed and developed the application with MVC Spring framework.
- Developed Java Beans and Java classes to interact with the Database.
- Configured and connected the application to connect Oracle database.
- Designed and Developed the Application layer using Java Beans.
- Involved in designing & deploying on Tomcat web server and Jboss Application Server.
- Used Eclipse for development, debugging, coding and deploying applications.
- Log4j was used to log both User interface and Domain Level Messages.
- Involved in full life cycle development of system requirements and the implementation of the project.
- Extensively used Web Services to communicate between Systems (Credit Card and address verification).
- Worked with ticketing tool JIRA to track the issues and give the updates.
- Involved in testing, debugging, bugs fixing and documentation of the products.
- From database technology to Supply Chain Management and from Event Management to Network Technologies, the team at e-Centric is as diversified in skill sets and experienced.
- In the Asset Module, asset details, asset search, modifying the asset details and asset location are maintained and processed.
- Developed application using J2EE technologies like Struts 1.x, Hibernate, Servlets, and JSP.
- Managed connectivity using JDBC for querying/inserting & data management, including triggers and stored procedures in Oracle database.
- Involved in writing unit test cases using Junit and used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in design of JSP's and Servlets for navigation among the modules and designed cascading style sheets.
- Hosted the application on Tomcat and used Maven as the build automation tool.
Environment: Java 1.5, HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Struts1.x, EJB, XSLT, XML, jQuery, Oracle 11g, Apache Tomcat, Maven2.2.1, Subversion 1.7.2, Junit