- Over 8 years of experience in object - oriented programming, design, development, testing, implementation, and Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Java8 streams, Lambda functions, Method references, Filters, Predicates, collections and other default methods.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, ORM, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot and Spring Data JPA, Spring cloud, Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS),), jBPM tools.
- Deployed the application to pivotal cloud foundry.
- Experience in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns like creational, structural and behavioral design patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of core java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Threading, generics, Exception handling, Multi-Threading, Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO, Garbage Collection and Serialization.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots of the data that have to be stored in AWS S3. Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and also configured the storage on S3 buckets .
- Excellent working experience in web-based GUIs development using Servlets, JSP, JSF.
- Proficient in SQL and wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction query with development tools like TOAD and Oracle SQL Developer.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries. Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL PL/SQL, SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2 and Oracle Performance Tuning.
- Strong experience with NoSQL concepts and developed various databases using NoSQL.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Extensively used Crucible, subversion, Git, Bamboo, Rally software, Maven, Jenkins & JIRA.
- Experience with Windows, UNIX Operating Systems.
- Having knowledge and hands-on experience with Selenium, JUnit, Log4j testing tools.
- Excellent team player, dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
- Able to work in both Java and Mainframes simultaneously.
- Experience in Deploying, Configuring and maintaining applications on Web Servers such as BEA WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive Knowledge in Developing Software & Testing in Property and Casualty Insurance (P&C) domain .
- Working experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services) and its features like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, ESB, CloudFront, and VPC.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Scala 2.12.1, Python 3.6.0, Java 8
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, AngularJS 1.0/1.5/2.0/4.0, Ext JS, node JS, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, My SQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
No SQL Databases: Mongo DB, Cassandra, Couch DB
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36, JMeter
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Confidential, Boston MA
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Ember JS and AJAX, for developing presentation layer.
- Worked on server-side validations, handle actions, events and Encapsulation by implementing React JS.
- Involving in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using React JS.
- Spring Transaction is used for the degree of isolation to work with other transactions and to execute within a transaction scope to run that transaction and used to check out before timing out of the transaction.
- Developed and implemented Swing, Spring and J2EE based MVC framework for the application.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Involved in payment status report for asynchronous exchange of information using JMS.
- Participated in creation of Spring Configurations using Java8 features, Lambda expressions, Streams, filters.
- Used JSP to dynamically generate web pages based on HTML and XML Document types. Use JSF to implement component based User Interface Applications. JSON used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- RUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Used Dependency Injection feature for wiring and defined dependencies using constructor arguments.
- Implementation of data access layer has been cumbersome for a while and this was greatly resolved using Spring JPA through implementation of data access layers there by reducing boiler-plate-code.
- Used Micro-services to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure.
- Deployed Chef dashboard for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Designed Chef Modules to manage configurations and automate installation process.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security Oauth-2.0. Added WS-Security using XWSS to secure the Web services.
- Configured hibernate with Spring ORM as part of Spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used JBOSS as the chief enterprise level server while dealing the database activities with hibernates.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Utilized spring core, AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence and Object diagrams.
- Fail-safe/fallback methodology was employed using Circuit Breaker Pattern (Hystrix dashboard).
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docker environments.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQLquerylog4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Implemented REST API on Node with MongoDB as backend.
- Perfectly utilized the de-centralized nature of Cassandra making DB Always-On and avoiding regional Outages.
- Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation
- Used Spring framework including Spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Developed AWS Lambda Functions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Used Continuous delivery/ Continuous Integration tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for version control of code for incremental development.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, JDK 1.7, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, React JS, Node JS, AWS, Swing, JFC, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, SpringBatch, Hibernate4.x, Rest, Bower, SASS, WAS 8 WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, OWASP, JMS, NOSQL(MongoDB), JBoss 3.0, AJAX, Apache JMeter, JUnit, Maven, JIRA, Git.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developerjqe
- Involved in requirements gathering, system design, analysis, implementation and setting up the development environment.
- Involved in the development of the UI using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ext JS and Angular JS.
- Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar. Customized Data Tables and High charts into Angular JS Directives.
- Implemented a responsive web design using Bootstrap.
- Espresso Framework which is used internally for developing the services with a quick and easy view of UI.
- Extensively used JAVA8 Streams, Lambda Functions, Predicates, Functional Interfaces, Method References, Filters, Collections and default methods.
- Developed MicroServices for different level of layers in flow of network.
- Involved in implementing the Micro Services based on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Developed data formatted applications and deploy the script using client side scripting using java script.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS (MQ series) for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Extensive use of Spring Data in design and development of user interfaces.
- Involved in implementation of application using conventional design practices (Web-Service Oriented Architecture, MVC-Model View Controller).
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Extensively used the Spring framework implemented upon the MVC design pattern.
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.Heavily used joins stored procedures, views, Unions in Oracle data base to fetch the data.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines-Jboss Drools 4.x, Work flows, Human tasks to implement Business rules validations and provided Drools Dashboard for Business users.
- Extensively used Hibernate Relational mappings (One-To-Many, Many-To-Many) in the secondary project.
- Extensively worked on Hibernate Cache, Query, Criteria and Transactions in secondary project.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Used load balancing in pivotal cloud foundry services.
- Testing for Node JS is done using mocha and chai for spring boot used Mockito, Junit, JMeter, Mock MVC and achieved Test Driven Development.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB Installation, Configuring, Monitoring and Designing Shared Environment.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with SVN, Jenkins, JMeter and Jenkins Jobs.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring RESTful Web service, Spring Security, Hibernate 4.2, JMS, AngularJS 1.5, 4.0, Oracle 11g, CRUD, JIRA, CI, CD, Selenium, DAO, XML, MDB's, JMS, IBM WebSphere, DML, MVC, RESTful, Junit, JMeter, Log4J, SVN, EC2, S3, MicroServices, Bootstrap-3, JENKINS, IBM Rational Rose.
Confidential, Ridgeland, MS
- Working in Agile, Scrum Environment’s and participated in requirement gathering, analysis, and design, Development, Testing, Implementation.
- Defining and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces on Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Developing and implementing the Web Application by using Spring MVC framework.
- Utilizing Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Used Core Java concepts collections, generics, Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and to schedule tasks using Multithreading.
- Creating Multiple & Nested Views, Routing, Controllers, Services and Custom Directives, Bower, and Grunt.
- Designed Redshift Data model, Redshift Performance improvements/analysis
- Managed Amazon Redshift clusters such as launching the cluster and specifying the node type.
- Created a Lambda job to trigger UNLOAD from Redshift to S3 bucket.
- Module and used template routing for bread crumb and other features.
- Prepared implementation plan and deploy applications to Cloud (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and Tomcat server in various environments like QA and PROD
- Worked with Angular2 MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers, and filters.
- Used AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Involved in the process of Design, Coding and Testing phases of the software development cycle, involved in designing Spring boot application and Hibernate ORM 5.0.2.
- Strong Knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Worked on performance tuning of cluster using MongoDB, configured internode communication between MongoDB nodes and client using SSL encryption.
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation and to transport detain JSON format.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Using the Eclipse as IDE configured and deployed the application onto Tomcat server.
- Using a Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers
- Developing Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Security, and deployed on AWS.
- Implementing the associated business modules integration using Spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Using Spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- Using ActiveMQ to improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users.
- Configured and verified AWS workstations as per application requirement.
- Experience with Eclipse toolbar, open the drop-down Amazon Web Services menu (identified by the AWS icon) and select AWS Lambda Java project.
- Working on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of essential information such as payment status report.
- Writing SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database automating data changes and reporting and managing and maintaining Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Used the Maven to configure the POM file to build and manage the application.
- Using Maven goals for testing and packaging the various components and releasing on Apache Archive for easy accessibility and maintenance within the organization
- Using Jenkins with Maven to Compile & Build Microservices java code and configure Build Triggers.
- Elastic Cache can be run in the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) environment and Redis can use Elastic Cache with almost no modification.
- Performing Smoke Testing and Functional Testing with Selenium in multiple Java platforms.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology to write unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito.
Confidential, Southborough, MA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Well versed with complete Life Cycle Development process that includes requirement analysis, design, implementation, testing, maintenance and followed Agile methodology.
- Involved in implementing different J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Business Delegate, and DAO.
- Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Implemented Lambda, Stream API and Collection API of Java8.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Created SOA systems architecture and high-level design for scalable and high-performance enterprise applications.
- Used NoSQL database Cassandra for proof of concept and having experience in create a Stored Procedures and having experience in Remote Procedure call (RPC).
- Used Angular2/4 directives to reduce the usage of redundant code and to create pie-charts, bar-graphs and familiar in using data-binding and dependency-injection concepts in Angular2/4.
- Worked on Angular 2/4 by consuming Restful web services& used Angular 2/4 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Application developed using SpringFramework and J2EE technologies such as,Servlets, JSP, and Struts.
- Worked on Backbone views with declarative event handling which connects it all to the existing API over a RESTful, JSON interface.
- Wrote Docker files for creating Docker images for micro services and Docker containers for environment.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy Docker containers.
- Deployed flow of Execution in the Servlets Environment using JSF and defined Navigation Rules for handling page Navigations using Spring WebFlow.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between System Integration components using Spring JMS Template.
- Used Callable objects for implementing multithreading for parallel execution of independent events.
- Implemented unique design patterns such as singleton, business factory and J2EE design patterns such as Business delegate, sessionfaçade and DAO design patterns.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Developed the HTTP based Web Service Client which calls up the existing web service to get the application related data which comes in XML format.
- Used Hibernate - Object Relational Mapping(ORM) for the backend data persistency.
- Created a spring container file for configuring Hibernate and to perform Dependency injection among all bean class involved in business logic operation.
- Responsible for the Amazon EC2 cloud infrastructure within each user account VPC
- Launched Auto Scaling in combination with ELB to automatically scale the EC2 instances up and down according to the web traffic and in response to health check of EC2 instances.
- Good knowledge on working with Amazon Lambda.
- Created RAML for rest services that helps Apigee team to connect API to outside world.
- Responsible for fetching the records for SOAP and Restful requests from OracleDB.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL queries, Function, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat as theWebserver and WebLogic as the Application server.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- We used FindBugs tool to check the quality of code.
- Executed some web service test scenarios by using SOAP UI.
- Used Spring 4.0 Framework component SpringMVCto provide Model and View, and URL based responses to different HTTP requests.
- Implemented method to obtain bean references and cross-cutting concerns using Dependency Injection (DI) / Inversion of Control (IOC), and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP).
- Used Hibernate 3.0 and DAO pattern to store the persistence data into Oracle database and developed queries and stored procedures using MySQL, HQL and NoSQL and used Tomcat as Web Container.
- Developed RESTful web services API that support JSON and XML for exchanging the resource between different clients or systems based on the type of request and information to supply.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using SpringAOP concept.
- Used RabbitMQ open source message broker software that implements the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP).
- Implemented Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Proxy and MVC.
- Used the JavaMail library to send email and used JMS to send message to customer to avoid passing the payment due time.
- Tested the application functionality with Junit Test Cases.
- Developed logging module using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Wrote some SQLqueries such as Insert, Update, Delete, Alter and Joins.
- Deployed JBoss application server in local and integration test environments.
- Used Data Structures like HashMap, Trees and various sorting algorithm for customer data lookup.
- Created GitHub repositories and worked in branches and worked with Git bash terminals.
- Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration (CI) tool and wrote reports of bug tracking in JIRA.
- Used IntelliJ as IDE to develop application code.
- Followed Agile methodology and participated in Sprints during development
Environment: Java, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, Log4j,SQL, REST Web Services, XML, Junit, JIRA, MySQL, JBoss, Rabbit MQ, IntelliJ IDE, Tomcat 8, Maven, GIT.