- Over 8+ years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of web - based and Enterprise based Client-Server business application using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing various Angular 2.0/4.0 Components (ngModules), Services (observable/promises), Directive and Pipes.
- Strong experience in developing Single Page Application (SPA), using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node) stack.
- Good understanding of Client- side build tools like Gulp, NPM, Webpack, Grunt, and Bower.
- Experience in developing and deploying Micro service oriented applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Expertise in developing web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS and JDBC.
- Expertise with various web MVC frameworks such as Spring MVC and Struts.
- Master level aptitudes in Spring System modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring REST, Spring JTA, Spring IO, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring Transaction Management, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud, and Spring Boot.
- Professional experience in Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Expertise in developing SOA ( Service Oriented Architectures ) and Micro service architectures using J2EE web services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Apache Axis.
- Worked on WSDL and WADL implementing SOAP services using Axis-2 and Apache CXF framework.
- Extensive experience with Java based ORM frameworks involving Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data and iBatis.
- Exceptional Experience with NoSQL based ORM frameworks like Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL to query various Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, DB2 and PostgreSQL.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra, DynamoDB, CouchDB and Redis.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Maven, Gradle and ANT.
- Experience in building continuous integration and continuous deployment using Bamboo, Travis and AWS CodePipeline with any cloud repository.
- Solid experience in integration tools like Spring Integration, Mule ESB, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Developed real-time dashboard applications for visualization and analytics on Apache web servers using Elastic Search, Logstash, and Kibana 4.0(ELK), D3JS, Grafana, Splunk, Graphite.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache and Dynamo DB for Elastic load balancing, storing data.
- Experience in Windows Azure services like PAAS, IAAS and worked on storages like Blob and SQL Azure.
- Good understanding of PAAS platforms like Openshift and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Good Experience in software configuration management using SVN, Clear Case, Bitbucket, Gitlab and Git.
- Experience in Message Queue (MQ) services like Apache Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and IBM MQ.
- Strong understanding in implementation using Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS stack for micro services deployment and auto configurations like Eureka (Service Discovery Server), Ribbon (Dynamic Routing and Load Balancing), Hystrix (Circuit Breaker), Zuul (Edge Proxy) and Monitoring and centralized log analyses (ELK).
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management, JWT token based authentication and involved OAuth 2.0 configuration for authentication and authorization.
- Experience in deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Extensively used Orchestration container Kubernetes for load balancing and to schedule the tasks across the computer cluster and load balancers for backend API services.
- Good Knowledge in documentation of REST API's using Swagger 2 and WADL.
- Experience on performing unit Testing utilizing JUnit, TestNG, Spock and ridiculing systems like JMock and Mockito and ensured code changes won't break existing Unit Tests.
- Experience in conveying and arranging application servers, for example, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Nginx proxy webserver, Jboss and Apache Tomcat.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JPA JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Java Beans, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking, Spring data, Spring Boot, Spring framework, Spring JDBC Templates, java mail, Google API, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty Server, jerkins, AEM, Nginx.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/4.x/5/x, Hibernate, JSF, iBatis, Angular Ionic, RCP
DevOps Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services(EC2,EBS,EKS), Jenkins
JAXWS, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, Altova, XMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC Waterfall model
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber, SPock, Mockito, TestNg, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha, Chai
Database Servers: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Git, Bitbucket
Build Tools: ANT, Maven 3.0, Gradle, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Jenkins.
Cloud: Amazon Web services (AWS) Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Confidential, Salt Lake City, Utah
Java/ J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in developing web pages using AngularJS Framework and implemented various AngularJS directives and services.
- Used Angular JS as frameworks to create Single Page Applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, Less, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Developed a Single Page Application which can switch to different components using Angular JS 2.0.
- Developed custom UI components and complex UI screens using Ext JS frameworks.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch including MongoDB Server setup and ExpressJS server development.
- Experienced in designing and developing RESTful applications using Jersey and JSON transport.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern of Spring Framework.
- Developed Lambda functions to fetch files from AWS S3 buckets using Node JS.
- Building RESTful services using Micro-services architecture with tools such as Spring Boot.
- Worked on Micro services and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Services like S3, EBS, RDS, VPC, and IAM.
- Designed and implemented a SOA Micro services with a JSON HTTP REST API for recent activity feeds using AWS SQS.
- Development of Hibernate objects for data fetching for batch and front-end processing.
- Used Hibernate, Object Relational Mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL based scheme.
- Built backend RESTAPI with NodeJS, ExpressJS and Implemented modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirement.
- Managed the dependency packages by NPM/Bower.
- Used Cassandra as a persistent store and Apache Kafka as a messaging layer for custom framework.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for web servers.
- Written test cases and done Unit testing execution with JASMINE and KARMA.
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Configured Splunk Alerts and created Dashboards for Monitoring.
- Involved with Sprint Planning, Sprint Grooming, and Allocation of User Stories using Jira.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
Confidential, Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Implemented Front-end User Interface using Angular 4.0, HTML, CSS3 (SASS) and using Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Responsible for the overall layout design and prototype using React JS with Redux library, jQuery UI and CSS/Less and HTML5.
- Designed and Developed application based on Micro service Oriented Architecture using Spring Boot and Angular JS 4.0, React JS, Cassandra DB and MySQL DB.
- Made use of React JS to build Bootstrap components for responsive UI objects and linked with API data to view render the virtual DOM dynamically.
- Developed Redux store and React State for server-side rendering and refactoring Reducer logic using functional decomposition and reducer Composition..
- Used Axios service (React-Router technique) to retrieve data from server simultaneously in the background without interfering the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Developed various Typescripts (ES6) objects including Components, ngModules, Providers, Services and classes using arrow functions and optional types.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like Datepicker, Slider, Spin, and Bootstrap selectors for responsive design.
- Implemented the business modules integration using Spring Boot and Spring Data, Cassandra DB, JPA.
- Used NoSQL based ORM framework Cassandra Node Driver.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer.
- Documented the RESTful services using SWAGGER API.
- Improved the performance of the application using Redis for caching and Elastic search.
- Implemented Rabbit MQ Services for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information.
- Handled consumer logs and monitors Kafka Metrics using Kafka Manager.
- Developed data transformer for converting legacy data from source tables to Avro format and fed into Kafka using Camel to process the file for multiple routes to different host locations.
- Implemented Spring Netflix Zuul API gateway and Eureka service registry for reverse proxy and Dynamic service discovery of API's.
- Implemented Spring Security OAuth 2.0 and OIDC Token mechanism for authentication and authorizing for social websites logins using Spring Social Module.
- Deployed the Docker image of services building Docker file and build a continuous delivery pipeline for containers using AWS CodePipeLine and Amazon ECS.
- Performed Unit test cases using Junit, Cucumber for Spring, Protractor for Angular, Mocha and Chai for React.
- Used Maven build tool for building and defining the dependencies of the project.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Developed User Interface using Angular 2.0, React JS, HTML5, CSS/CSS3(SAAS) and Twitter Bootstrap 4.0
- Developed the J2EE web application based on the MEAN Stack using Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular 2.0 and Node JS.
- Reused components by defining custom Directives in Angular 2.0. Developed custom views using Bootstrap components.
- Configured various modules in the application via routing.
- Simplified asynchronous calls to the backend REST API's by implementing Angular 2 Observables and Listeners from RxJS reactive libraries.
- Enhanced Template-Driven and Model Driven forms mechanism by adopting @NgRx/store and @NgRx/effects which optimizes the storing and state of the data while navigating between the forms in application.
- Adopted ES6 Generators for managing the concurrency in Angular Components in the application.
- Integrated user facing Angular Components with server side using RESTful web services.
- Developed REST API services using Node JS, Express JS, Body-Parse and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Developed readable and writable streams of Node JS to process the data from external means of the application.
- Used Mark and Sweep Algorithm to clean up tab level data upon next HTTP interaction
- Optimized cleaning up of session level Data Structure's shared across different open tabs, when data is flushed/committed from one of the tabs.
- Created a pipeline from Mongo DB cluster by configuring Mongoose Connector, to sync with multiple sources like Elastic Search or another Mongo DB.
- Enhanced the customer search experience by developing searchable components with Elastic Search.
- Implemented Pub-Sub functionality using Redis as our service registry that allows for services to subscribe to a specific channel of Redis Client instance.
- Installed a single node Elasticsearch "cluster" to index MongoDB for use in a NodeJS, Express on native AWS EC2 Ubuntu 14.04 instances.
- Improvised the efficiency of data accessing by adopting Redis as primary cache to store the frequent access data.
- Used build tools to bundle the application through webpack and used Gulp for task automation of minification of Angular scripts.
- Designed, built and deployed application using the AWS stack (Including EC2, Mongo DB, Docker, Kubernetes Orchestration container (EKS)) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Performed Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of production Cloud Environments such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, and JIRA
- Deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Implemented Kibana for centralized logging and monitoring that builds on Elasticsearch of the application data for analytics and visualization of the user's login.
- Employed the Single Sign On (SSO) authentication using Site Minder for logging to the application from different websites.
- Developed unit test scripts using Karma and Jasmine for Angular 2 frameworks and Mocha for Node JS API end points.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Implemented web interface (UI) for end users using Angular JS, which has migrated from the existing BackBone JS application.
- Created two way binding Angular JS Components and provide access to the server-side through Backbone's API from Backbone.Model and Backbone.Collection.
- Developed user interactive web pages using jQuery UI plugins like Draggable, Resizable, Auto-complete, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS.
- Developed responsive UI modules using Backbone.JS, Handle Bar JS.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Developed RESTful services based on Spring REST using Jersey framework.
- Utilized Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading and Exception handling to develop business components.
- Performed Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of production Cloud Environments such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, and JIRA.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Hibernate Session Manger used to configure multiple data source and provide independent database connectivity.
- Performed Load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Designed and developed various UI features using Backbone JS, performed routing using Backbone Router.
- Designed application to meet international market standards using Spring MVC Internationalization and spring core modules.
- Server-side validations are achieved using Spring Validation framework.
- Deployed and monitored web services using Spring Cloud Foundry Managed Domains and Routes with Spring Cloud Service Registry.
- Adopted JMS API to setup mail notification upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Utilized Apache Cassandra for storing the external stream of data and building real time analytics dashboard using Google Charts API with Angular JS Components.
- Developed Spring Batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl and Korn shell scripts on Oracle database, with partitions and sub-partitions.
- Implemented Quartz scheduler to execute batch programming using Spring Batch.
- Implemented various validations rules using JBoss Business rules in the drl (drools file) using Drools rule engine.
- Developed Test classes using Junit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- Utilized AWS Services platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets, creating EC2 instances and to deploy the Dockerized Container services.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
Front End Developer
- Involved in design, development and implementation of the front end part of application.
- Worked with a team of graphic designers to create compelling websites user interfaces.
- Developed CSS classes to GUI web page controls and forms.
- Created search engine optimized websites and micro sites.
- Worked with clients and senior user experiences designer to understand the branding strategies and design goals to define strategy, layout and features for the websites /applications design.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects.
- Developed MySQL queries to implement the select, insert, update and delete operations.
- Created HTML, navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and rich user interfaces.
- Used AJAX to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Handled all aspects of web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying.
- Used UI Development using HTML, coded Java components which retrieve data using SQL.
- Actively participated in meetings with clients to determine website goals and developing strategies.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from server.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with JUnit.
- Developed web pages using Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Used MVC architecture of Framework to simplify the code complexity and increase clean code.
- Worked on CSS preprocessor frameworks (SASS/LESS)
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OO Design, Multithreading, Generics Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotations.
- Taken care of complete Java Multi-threading part in back end components.
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- As a team member, I was involved in preparing design documents - Technical Design, Functional Design Technical Domain documents, Application Interface Contract and Service Interface Contract Documents.
- Used SVN the version control tool for code commit and update.
- Worked on the web services and front-end design and solved the issues with the jQuery.
- Extensively involved in writing MySQL, PL/SQL queries, to interact with Oracle.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems)
- Implemented Data Grid, Charts, Forms and Layout Manager Components.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts, fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.