- Over 6+ Years of professional experience in Design, Development, Testing, Deploying of Object Oriented, and Web based Applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in developing Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services, SOAP, Spring REST, JAX - RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS.
- Experience developing applications using Model View Controller Framework.
- Efficient in deploying applications using IBM Web Sphere, Web logic App Server, JBOSS and Tomcat Web Server.
- Developed Service layer classes to support the business functionality with Spring MVC.
- Extensively used Java 8 features such as lambda expre
- Ss ions, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Hands on experience in writing Unit Tests using JUnit, TestNG, Mockito. Working experience on Selenium, Cucumber, RSpec and other Test Automation Frameworks.
- Experience in developing SQL, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, DB2, No-SQL and MySQL.
- Developed Business logic using Session beans using IBM Web Sphere Application developer and deployed them using IBM web sphere Application server.
- Experience in creating custom directives for data manipulations using AngularJS and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Developed a personal portfolio website using React, Redux, ES6.
- Developed UI/UX and JEE applications on IDE's like Eclipse, Seam, Net beans, and J Builder, J Developer, RAD, Sublime Text.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Hands on experience in building and deploying tools like ANT and MAVEN as well as version control using SVN/Subversion, Rational Clear Case, CVS, and VSS.
- Extensive experience using spring framework and using Hibernate as ORM/OGM.
- Extensive experience in JSON, JAXB, JAXP and hands on experience creating Web Services based on REST framework.
- Competent Spring with JDBC / Hibernate modules and Hibernate for ORM frameworks.
- Extensive experience working in a Test-Driven Development and Agile-Scrum Development.
- Experience in using Open Source frameworks like Log4J, Jasmine, ANT and Maven.
Languages: Java (6/7/8), J2EE 1.5/1.4, SQL, PL/SQL.
Java Frameworks: Servlets (3.x), JDBC (4.x), Java Server Pages (JSP 2.x), JSF, JPA.
Libraries: Angular.js, React.js, JQuery, Node.js, Ajax, Express.js, Extjs
Frameworks: Hibernate ORM (3.x/4.x), Spring MVC (3.x/4.x), Spring (IOC, AOP), Spring Boot.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MySql, DB2, Mongo DB, Couch DB, Cassandra
IDE and Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Visual Studio code, Atom, Ant (1.x), Maven (3.x), Gradle (3.x), Junit (4.11), JIRA and Rally.
Web/Application: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere (9.x), Web Logic (9.x).
Debugging Tools: FindBug, Jacoco.
Project Build,Project: Grunt, Gulp, Web Pack, Jenkins, DOCKER.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN and CVS
Operating Systems: Windows and UNIX
Unit Test Framework: Jasmine, Karma, Chai, Mocha, TestNG, Selenium and Protractor
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Extensive experience in Internet, client/server technologies using Java 8.0, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, RESTFUL and SOAP based Web Services, Struts, Hibernate, Spring.
- Designed and developed the application using JSP's, Servlets and EJB's.
- Used Java 8 features such as Lambda Expression, Functional Interfaces, Stream API, etc.
- Used Annotation based Spring Boot extensively for handling the frontend AJAX requests
- Designed and integrated the full scale Hibernate / Spring.
- Involved in design of the application using UML and designed the application as per Object Oriented (OOPS) concepts.
- Developed application on spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security and Spring MVC.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Created User Controls, Custom Controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer classes using C#.NET for web pages.
- Developed a new NodeJS middleware by integrating AngularJS into the new API micro services through the EAN stack. These NodeJS apps will be within Docker containers.
- Identified and created indexes, mappings and data in Elastic search and used Elastic Search REST API's both single and multi-document API's. API's like Index, Multi Get, Bulk etc.
- Supported springs and Struts integrated with Hibernate and SOAP web services applications along with development activities.
- Created AWS Launch configurations based on customized AMI and use this launch configuration to configure auto scaling groups and Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, and MongoDB.
- Experiences with build tools include Maven, Gradle and Jenkins Version/Source Control tools including SVN.
- Expertise on UI testing with Karma, Mocha, Jasmine and Chai.
- Participated in Agile and Scrum Methodologies for design and development of the applications.
- Successfully executed the entire test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles. Participating in group sessions, design reviews, and code analyzing.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in developing user interface with HTML5, CSS3, SAAS, JSON, AJAX, Angular 2, Type script, Es6 and on server-side Technology with Node JS.
- Proficient in developing web-based applications, and client-server distributed architecture applications in Java/J2EE technologies using Object Oriented Methodology.
- Developed Modules for the Front-end applications and integrating them to Back-end using Spring MVC & Hibernate framework.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying J2EE applications on Web sphere, Web logic, Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish and JBoss application Servers.
- Published and consumed Web Services using REST and deployed it on Web-sphere Application Server.
- Expertise in building Microservices using Spring boot as well as Node (Express JS or HapiJS).
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with RESTful API with MySQL database. Building cloud Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Developed Microservices using spring boot, spring security and deployed to JSON web token cloud.
- Automated build system for User interface using Node.JS.
- Developed AWS lambda function to send a request for internal service end points through API Gateway using apache Http Client.
- MySQL database used to load the application data and written PL/SQL procedures, complex queries to perform various data operations.
- Worked on writing minimal code in building re-usable forms with their validations using React JS with Redux Architecture.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB to perform asynchronous operations.
- Created unit test with Jasmine, Karma for front end and Junit tests for Presentation, Business, and Data Access layers.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Maven to Build and Deploy Application on to JBOSS Application Server.
- Experience in using testing Tools J Unit, Selenium, and Cucumber/Gherkin.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all phases of the end-to-end implementation project-requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging.
- Proficiency in adoption of architecture paradigms such as SOA, Web services, Middleware technologies.
- Followed Agile Software Development with Scrum methodology.
- Created in Spring Controllers classes based on the existing Struts Action classes.
- Extensively involved in developing Restful Web services using Jersey framework (JAX-RS) and REST annotations
- Used in Hibernate ORM for mapping Java classes to database tables and data querying.
- Developed static and dynamic pages using JSP, Servlets and java script.
- Worked on Angular JS, which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient.
- Designed, developed and consumed Java Restful web services implemented using Spring MVC and Spring core modules.
- Developed the JSON response from Ajax calls like GET and POST.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like Data Access Objects (DAO).
- Build and configure web sphere portal components including Navigation, Menu and Content View Portlets.
- Quickly prototyped and created applications interfaces from the PDF are given by the UX using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller and DAO.
- Produced and Consumed in RESTful Web services in JSON.
- Developed internal application using Angular js and Node.js connecting to Mongo DB on the Backend.
- Used Karma and Jasmine for testing and structure our project.
- Worked with J2EE and J2SE technologies including JSP's, Servlets, Java Web Start, EJB's and Web logic.
- Installed WSO Developers studio and Maven plugins in eclipse
- Used Session Beans and CMP Beans to develop business logic and coded reusable components in Java Beans.
- Expertise in writing and executing scripts along with deploying the projects in UNIX environment
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in preparing the Test Plans for testing to be carried out effectively.
- Developed the core modules for the services by using n- tier architecture.
- Developed Service layer classes to support the business functionality with Spring MVC.
- Building web application using Template Toolkit, JQuery and tested transactions created electronically through message injection using JMS.
- Used JSP, HTML, Taglibs and CSS to create UI pages.
- Used Java script for client-side validations.
- Used JDBC to connect with DB2 data base.
- Effective execution of the prepared Test Cases.
- Developed code for Java Multithreading.
- Build & deployment the code using ANT.
- Wrote Java Servlets to manage an XML-based persistence layer to cut down on server round-trips during development.
- Involved in unit testing JUNIT and in integration testing.
- Implemented Log4j to maintain system log.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, CSS, JDBC, Oracle, Java beans, Windows/UNIX, Ant, JUNIT