- 7+ years of experience in System Design, Enterprise Software development and complex Client/Server Implementation, Web Development using Java/J2EE Technologies like Spring, Hibernate ORM, JDBC, Servlets, JSP.
- Expertise in MVC architecture/implementation, Web Services, SOA, Analysis, Design, Object modeling, Data modeling, Integration, Validation, Implementation and Deployment.
- Strong Object-Oriented development experience using Java , Python and Ruby.
- Experience in working with Micro Services Architecture.
- Proficient in development and deployment of Micro services using Spring Cloud & Docker containers.
- Ensured proper working of Micro services by configuring micro services using Naming Servers (Eureka).
- Developed Micro services using Spring Cloud and developed production ready Spring Boot applications.
- Experience in spring modules like MVC,Spring Boot, AOP, ORM, JMS, and Web Services like Soap and REST.
- Using Google CloudProviding Storage Transfer Service, To quickly import online data into Cloud Storage.
- Using Google Cloud, Set up a repeating schedule for transferring data, as well as transfer data within Cloud Storage, from one bucket to another
- Created and managing Data Transfers with the console and Programmatically at client and URL List by Google Cloud
- Experience in using various Web and Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM -Web Sphere servers.
- Experience with various J2EE design patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object, Session Facade, & Singleton in the development of Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in developing web applications with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience in working with databases like MySQL and Oracle DB.
- Well experienced in Multithreading , Collections and Asynchronous programming.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Extensive hands-on experience in different aspects of enterprise software development including integration, web services (SOAP, REST).
- Good Knowledge on JAVA 8 features like functional interfaces and lambda expressions.
- Experience in designing Use Cases and Class Diagrams using UML.
- Experience in developing software using SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in scripting languages like Python.
- Proficiency in analyzing the Functional Specification Document (FSD) and converting it to Technical Specification Document.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Result oriented, motivated and an organized team player with a capability of working for a common goal.
- Composed, professional and a well-balanced individual with strong understanding of business relationships and business requirements.
Languages: Java, Python and Ruby.
Frameworks: Spring 3.0, Struts 1.0/2.0, Hibernate 4.0, JSF, JDBC, Servlets 2.3/3.1, JSP, EJB 3.0, JMS, Ruby on Rails.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS, JBoss Developer Studio.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, DAO, Session Facade, MVC, Prototype, Observer.
Application Servers: Web Logic 11/12, Web Sphere 8/8.5.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 8. x.
Web Services: SOAP and REST
Build Tools: Maven and Ant.
Version Control:CVS, GitHub
Testing & Logging Frameworks: JUnit, Log4j.
Database Management Systems: MySQL 5, Oracle 11g
Micro Services: Swagger, Pivital Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Spring boot
Java Micro Services Developer
- Enhancement of the DEEP libraries with new mechanism like Event engine and Event audit.
- Implementing the new message retry mechanism using Kafka in the event of any failure in the downstream systems.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC, REST API s Spring Boot for micro services and Spring Batch for Running Batch Jobs
- Rest services templates are generated using swagger specifications.
- Development of new listeners for producers and consumer for both Rabbit MQ and Kafka.
- Using Google Cloud Providing Storage Transfer Service, To quickly import online data into Cloud Storage.
- Using Google Cloud,set up a repeating schedule for transferring data, as well as transfer data within Cloud Storage, from one bucket to another
- Created and managing Data Transfers with the console and programmatically at client and URL List by Google Cloud.
- Store private container images on Cloud Platform for fast, scalable retrieval and deployment by Google Cloud
- Google cloud container Registry is a private Docker repository, worked with continuous delivery Systems run on cloud platform to provide consistent uptime on an infrastructure protected by Google’s security
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop spring-based application with very less configuration.
- New library development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry.
- Developed REST micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Docker and deployed them to AWS.
- Used spring cloud sidecar to accommodate node micro services in spring boot application.
- Developed REST clients using Spring REST template to interact with existing REST micro services .
- Enhancement of the existing functionality to persist the messages to Cassandra DB in Kafka.
- Bi-weekly sprints using agile development methodologies.
- Implementation of Hystrix circuit breaker to avoid loss of messages during handling of messages at the consumer level.
- All logging into Splunk.
- Implementation of Zuul proxy as the API gateway.
- Test plans and Unit Testing using Junit and Mockito.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Config, Netflix OSS components (Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix), Pivotal Cloud Fundry, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Zookeeper, Cassandra, My SQL, JSON, Restful Web Services using Micro services architecture, JIRA, Maven, Rally, Java Script, Angular JS, node.js, PL/SQL, Git hub, Eclipse, Swagger, Junit, Mockito and Windows.
- Involved in Analyzing Software Requirements, Specification, Design and implementation of application.
- Developed application using Spring MVC architecture along with Hibernate.
- Developed and consumed Web service using REST API.
- Cassandra / NoSQL DBA primarily responsible for NoSQL databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB)
- Will be part of Cassandra operations team, responsible for performing Cassandra cluster health checks in multiple regions and recommend corrective actions
- Creation of Casandra (CQL & Spark) scripts to perform operational activities, such as data cleanup, synchronize data across nodes and data repairs
- Planning and execution of Cassandra upgrades
- Kafka Support of development teams in software deployments to pre-production and production environments consisting of the building out and configurations of servers and software
- KafkaDeploy and implement enhancements that will improve the reliability, maintainability, and performance of the system and its infrastructure.
- Kafka Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions
- Kafka Evaluate, install and deploy changes including new applications, security patches and other changes through lower environments to minimize the likelihood of negatively impacting production availability- Team with government supervisors and developers from other companies to establish new environments, migrate applications and deploy new applications
- Troubleshoot server configuration issues
- Monitor production application stability and make recommendations to promptly address any trends which could impact availability of the systems for end users
- Review OpsCenter Alerts and take necessary actions
- Collaborate with teams to understand their data access patterns, recommend data models and create data structures to comply with NoSQL standards
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework for mapping the entity models to database tables using annotations.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using Spring Core module concepts like IOC of Spring Framework .
- Worked on developing application mostly using Core-Java functionalities like interfaces and Collections framework.
- Implemented Message Queues using JMS with ActiveMQ .
- Involved in writing SQL queries to implement the functions of the application using Oracle 11g database.
- Worked on integrating Web Services with Angular JS components with server-side components.
- Developed single page applications (SPA), components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Deployed application using Web Sphere Application Server.
- Performed Unit testing of modules using JUnit following TDD methodology.
- Used Git for version control and Maven for building application.
- Used Apache Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
- Interacted with the Managers and created prototypes as per the business requirement.
- Responsible for keeping documents for the project, writing instruction, making demo and presentation materials.
- Communicate with Client to improve the application as requested and control the timeline.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence, and collaboration) based on the business requirements.
- Developed the application modules using spring framework with MVC architecture.
- Developed SpringAOP aspects to address cross cutting concerns.
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Written HQL queries and applying Hibernate Template for CRUD operations.
- Experienced in developing Restful web services, consumed and produced.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Written JUnit test cases to test the functionality in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- Used Log4J for implementing logging functionalities across the project.
- Used Git for version control and Maven scripts for managing dependencies of application.
- Configured and deployed the web application using Web SphereApplication Server.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals for efficient program development.
- Responsible for design and development of various screens and responsible for leading some developers in my team.
- Designed and developed the application using Struts and used Spring Security for authentication and access control.
- Responsible for designing some of the framework components such as pagination and updates to the persistence mechanism.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection in combination with Struts 1.2.
- Implement Singleton,proxy Design Patterns in developing the application.
- Used SOAPWeb Services for Data Exchange (send/receive information, documents, etc.) with external agencies.
- Developed the java beans (POJO) to represent the model classes and mapped them to the tables using the Hibernate Mapping files.
- Developed test cases with input data injected through Dependency Injection to test various components developed.
- Used Value Objects generated from tables to map to their corresponding classes (ORM).
- Used Maven for building and deploying the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used Git for repository management and version control.
- Interact with the Project Manager to provide estimates for different phases in the projects and to interact with the client team to convey the progress.
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed the Java7 based modules to interact with the database (Oracle) at backend.
- Developed SQL queries using Toad as editor.
- Developed the stored procedures and PL/AASQL to be termed from a program.
- Involved in Database Designing including ER Diagram and Database Normalization (3NF).
- Involved in testing the modules with Junit.
- Developed the test specifications as per the want of client.
- Communicated with the client for requirements gathering and changes.
Environment: Java7, Oracle 10g, Toad, Eclipse, Tomcat, Maven, PL/SQL, Git.