- Around 5 years of experience in the IT industry with expertise in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Testing of Object Oriented applications using Java and J2EE.
- Experienced working with different Software methodologies like Agile Scrum and Waterfall model. Hands on experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Hands on experience in Requirement Analysis, High - level design using Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience using J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, DAO, Singleton and Facade Pattern for reusing most efficient and effective strategies for new development.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Spring Annotations, Spring Tag Library, Inversion of Control (IOC), Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring ORM (Hibernate)
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JMS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi-Threading.
- Having knowledge on Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces, and Parallel Streams.
- Good experience with Micro Services (containers, load balancing, distributed cache).
- Expertise in developing MVC architecture for web based applications using Spring MVC framework and Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP & REST)
- Have Experience on REST Micro services using Spring Boot for the customers to consume data.
- Familiar with web services formats XML and JSON.
- Hands on Experience with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, Active MQ, and Rabbit MQ.
- Working on Anaconda Python Data Science Platform.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between the applications.
- Developed and consumed RESTful Web Services in multiple projects.
- Extensive experience in developing producers & customers in Kafka to build a data pipeline.
- Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL Procedures / Functions, Triggers and Packages on Database (RDBMS) packages like Oracle 11g, MySQL.
- Expertise in using version control tools like SVN and GIT, CVS.
- Expertise in creating build files using ANT, MAVEN, and logging using Log4J.
- Experience in Logging and tracing tool like log4j and SPLUNK.
- Used Groovy and Grails with spring, Java, J2EE for user interface.
- Expertise in developing database application using Oracle, Sybase, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Have experience to Develop scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker.
- Good Knowledge on using JUnit for Unit Testing along with Spring Mock and Mockito framework.
- Good experience on Selenium IDE and creating scripts in selenium-RC by using Java.
- Experienced in Business/Technical Requirements Capturing, Configuration Management, Team Coordination and Software Engineering Processes.
Operating Systems: Windows98, Windows XP/ 2000/2003/2007 server, Unix and Linux
UI Frameworks: Ajax, JQuery, Node JS, Bootstrap
Distributed Technologies: Rest, SOAP and Web Services
XML Technologies: XML, DOM, SAX, DTD, Schemas and XSLT
Web/Application Server: Apache Tomcat, Sun One, JBoss,Weblogic and WebSphere
J2ee Frameworks: Struts, Spring and Hibernate
Testing Tools: JUnit Framework, Easy Mock, Mockito and HttpPut
Cloud Technologies: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker
IDE s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ, Dream Viewer and Edit Plus
Confidential, Irving TX
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Expert level skills in using Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, JSF, XML technologies and Struts Framework with Tiles development experience
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS in effective web design
- Experience in Struts (MVC architecture), spring framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC, Java and Hibernate
- Configured application flow, controlling logic and navigation.
- Involved in re-factoring the existing components to meet the current application requirements.
- Involved in testing services for enhancements and changes, Bug fixes.
- Used various PL/SQL statements to store and retrieve the data from database.
- Implemented Front End code using JSP, Spring Framework.
- Extensive knowledge in configuring and deployment of applications on tomcat and web logic servers.
- Hands on experience on Server side validations using jQuery, java scripts, JSTL and custom tags.
- Individually involved in development of application specific custom tag libraries.
- Involved in reviewing and helping to develop store procedures required for the application functionalities.
- Developed queries that are required for the application development and implemented using different logics.
- Extensively worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j.
- Experience in using Maven, Ant builds and in Visualization tools like Tableau.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing& generating of test cases for web applications using Junit, JenkinsandLog4J.
- Hands-on experience with IDE’s like IBM Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite (STS) and IntelliJ.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, web services (SOAP, RESTful, WSDL), XML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, AngularJS, Bootstrap, XSD schema, SVN (Tortoise SVN), Soap UI, SQL server 2014, JDBC, Eclipse, Web logic, Windows, Tomcat, Web services.
Confidential, St Louis
- Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications
- Working on Anaconda Python Data Science Platform.
- Processing the large data-sets using different Python packages like numpy, scipy, jupyter and scikit-learn etc.
- Responsible for Web Services consuming and packaging using Axis.
- Applied Springs IOC Container to facilitate Dependency Injection.
- Involved in converting UI module into Single Page application using AngularJS along with Routing and Custom directives.
- Used Springs AOP to implement security, where cross cutting concerns were identified.
- Involved in designing and developing architectural structure for Hibernate Interceptors and Web Filters
- Implemented client side MVC framework using AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented dependency injection and two ways binding using AngularJS a MVC framework.
- Maintained CSS and HTML, XSL, XSLT, JAVA SCRIPT, JSF, AngularJS, Bootstrap for designing Webpages.
- Developed Hibernate Mapping file(hbm.xml) fields for mapping declaration
- Re-factored large code base to conform to best practices to spring design patterns.
- Involved in Managing Web Services and operations.
- Implemented Stored Procedures for the tables in the database DB2.
- Involved in designing reporting generating system from XML files using XML technology, JAXP.
- Involved in Developing and performing Mock Testing and Unit Testing using JUNIT and Easy Mock.
- Built project using Apache Maven build scripts.
- Involved in developing the core base Classes and designed the packaging needed for the project.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Microsoft Visio, WebSphere Application Server, HTML5, CSS3, Python, Java Script, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Spring CXF, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JMS, RAD, DB2, Clear Case, Junit.
- Interacting with the system analysts, business users for design & requirement clarifications.
- Followed agile methodology and participated in daily SCRUM meetings.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Extensive experience in devolving screens using HTML and JQuery.
- Implemented and maintained highly used web screens using Spring MVC.
- Worked on PL/SQL to retrieve data from Database.
- Applied Springs IOC Container to facilitate Dependency Injection
- Worked with XML and JSON contents.
- Designed and developed Queue based point to point solutions for asynchronous messaging using EJB, JPA and JMS
- Involved in Analysis, Design, development, testing and Maintenance using UML.
- Worked on Database Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and views.
- Used GIT, Rational suite to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Used Log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Used Jenkins as a primary tool for implementing the CI/CD during code releases.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA and HP Quality Center for bug and issue tracking.