- Client interaction for requirement gathering/analysis and Testing.
- Experience in editors such as Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Worked on web applications that required cross browser compatibilities like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), application design, functional and technical specs, and use case development using UML.
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross - browser using Fire Bug , Developer Tool Bar .
- Utilized the latest front end Technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 for layouts.
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds , Layouts , Positioning , Animations , Text , Borders , Margin , Padding , Table .
- Experienced in database like SQL , Oracle to manage tables , views , indexes , sequences , stored procedures , functions , triggers and packages .
- Experience in creating custom services, custom factory functions in Angular JS. .
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
- Effective problem solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication. Ability to work within a team environment and independently as well. Driven to meet deadlines.
Databases: MySQL, Orcale, SQL
Design Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Sublime Text2, Microsoft Publisher
Debugging Tools: Developer Tools, Firebug
- Participated in meetings with the end-clients to develop custom UI Components that are cross browser compatible.
- Used JQuery in developing single page applications.
- Extensively used Twitter Bootstrap for creating responsive web design for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Implemented CSS3 features like, multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and SEO/ web standards.
- Used .Net Framework to platform for building application.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues.
- Created DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects.
- Used Responsive Web Design to make website compatible with different devices like desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Using AngularJS models, scope, and filters in application and worked in deployment of applications.
- Experienced in developing custom directives, filters in AngularJS .
- Worked with third party AngularJS models like ng-router , ng-table , angular translate , angular file upload , ng-repeat .
- Designing table-less layouts using CSS3 and appropriate HTML5 tags as per W3C standards.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.