- Software Professional with 6 +years of experience in Design and development in the areas of Object Oriented technologies, client/server applications and web - based applications.
- Developed micro services using Spring Boot.
- Experience in Enterprise JAVA and Object-Oriented Programming (OOPS)
- Worked on cloud platforms like AWS.
- Solid understanding of React/Angular rendering theory. And Familiarity with newer specifications of Typescript.
- Experience in No SQL databases like MongoDB, Couchbase and Cassandra.
- Experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of websites.
- Experience in development of web services like SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Experience with Protractor to create end to end framework using Angular JS.
- Experience in developing Web Services using XML over HTTP(s) and SOAP.
- Having good exposure MVC architecture.
- Hands-on experience using multi-threading and collections frame works.
- Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Understanding in creating SQL Queries in Oracle.
- Ability to clearly understand the Clients' requirements & work closely with other teams/Developers in order to develop Quality Products/Solutions.
- Good Exposure to database concepts using Oracle Database 12c
- Experience with version control tools such as SVN and GIT.
- Experience in Class diagrams, Use Case diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML Microsoft Visio.
Core Java 1.6/.8: collections, Exception handling, IO, Multithreading, Generics, Annotations,, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, JMS
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, Java Script, Angular JS, DOJO and Struts
Web/application Servers: Tomcat 5.x / 6.x, WebLogic12c, Web Sphere 8.1 and Jboss 3.x.x / 4.x.x
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux,Mac OS
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, JAXP (DOM & SAX), JAXB, XSLT
JAXRPC/JAX: WS, Axis2, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, CXF, JERSEY
Integration and Messaging: Apache Camel, ActiveMQ JMS provider
Database: Oracle, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Couchbase
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT
Continuous Integration: Hudson, Jenkins
Defect Tracking Tools: Bugzilla 3.2.3, JIRA, HP Quality Center, Rally
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Confidential, St.Louis, MO
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents and story point’s allocation for user stories.
- Used MVC frameworks like Spring MVC.
- Used Eclipse and Tomcat as web server for deploying the application.
- Developed Single Page Application using Angular JS.
- Used JUnit for unit testing application and Log4J to capture the logs.
- Worked on Maven to build the application and used JRebel for code integration.
- Worked on JUnit using Mockitos.
- Developed the application using JSF Spring framework that used MVC architecture with JSP as the view.
- AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Addressing heavy traffic situation and migrating user-specific data off of service instances and into a shared by using Micro-services
- REST Web servicesSpring framework.
- Research about of JBPM process engine for use in the implementation of Flow Control System Worked on Hibernate and created ORM mappings.
- Involved in development of middle layer business methods which in corporate the core business functionality using singleton beans.
- Created Unix Shell scripts to automate the data load processes to the target Data Warehouse.
- Deployed application on WebLogic application server.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of messages. Accessed database using SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins.
- Transitioned software development efforts to a test-driven development (TDD) process
- Used Cassandra as a data source for all the new internal web applications and analytics purpose as well.
Environment: and Tools: Java/J2EE, JDK 1.6, struts 2.0, JSP, Servlets, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, WEB API, Hibernate 3.3.x, Spring 3.0 XML, AWS, JMS, GIT Hub, REST, SOAP UI, TOAD, UNIX, ANT, Junit 4.4, Oracle 10g, Cassandra, Maven, Jenkins, Web Sphere application server 8.1, LDAP Servers,FileZilla.
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents
- Gathered the requirements and designed the application flow.
- Extensively worked with struts for middle tier development with Hibernate as ORM and Spring IoC for dependency injection for the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Developed Action classes for the systems as a feature of struts.
- Performed both server side and client-side validations.
- Created struts-config.xml file to manage with the page view.
- Developed EJB components to implement business logic using session and message bean.
- Used Spring framework to integrate with struts web framework, Hibernate.
- Extensively worked with Hibernate to connect to database for data persistence.
- Integrate active catalog to get parts using JMS
- Used Log4J log for both user interface and domain level messages.
- Performed unit testing for modules using JUnit.
- Implemented spring framework dependency injection for defining objects.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Used JIRA tool to communicate with other team members in QA and production.
- Used agile methodologies, test driven development and automated builds
- Responsible for the complete design and development of the User Administration module
- Involved in developing the customer form data tables, stored procedures and triggers
- Written SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Participated actively in application production launch
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports
- Participated efficiently in the Development and Testing phases of the project Create program specifications and unit test plans for software programs.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Involved in developing business objects layer, business logic layer and Data Access layer, Presenter layer using Java, Servlets, JDBC.
- Analyzing the Requirements and preparing the test scenarios.
- Developing the Manager class for the requirement by J2EE Technologies and SQL.
- Unit testing the application after developing the module for required deliverable.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of application and developed specifications which
- Include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Used JMS for communicating various clients and its components.
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP.
- Deployed applications on WebLogic Server.
- Extensively configured the build files to different Environments
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database and used Message Driven Beans MDB to notify the bean state.
- Developed s for middle tier component implementation and business logic implementation.
- Used Struts the MVC framework for building web applications.
- Developed PL/SQL database scripts and written Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Created User guide and application support document.
- Worked on a multi-tier web based environment using J2EE technologies: JSP, EJB and Java Servlets.
- Involved in the lifecycle of the software design process including requirements definition, prototype, design, interface implementation, unit testing and maintenance.
- Created Action Classes, Domain Objects Request processor for the application using Model View Controller approach.
- Implemented Spring architecture and Spring bean factory using IoC. Configured bean properties using dependency injection.
- Analyzed test results, identified issue and reported using Jira
- Provided UNIX scripting to drive automatic generation of static web pages with dynamic new content.
- Implemented the front-end portlets using struts.
- Designed and developed enterprise eligibility business objects and domain objects with object relational mapping framework Hibernate
- Implemented caching mechanism in hibernate to load data from Oracle, My SQL database.
- Designed and developed queries using hibernate and data validation via the hibernate validator framework.
- Worked on RAD IDE for developing portlets and business logic.
- Involved in generating the WSDL (using web Services) file eclipse.
- Created/Converted to JSON result based Restful web services to improvise the performance of the code.
- Involved extensively in code reviews, unit testing and process improvements.
- Involved in developing and deploying the Restful web services on JBoss application server.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration
Environment: and Tools: Java 1.6, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Spring MVC, struts 2.2, Spring DAO, Web Services Restful, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, JBoss, CVS, RAD, SQL Developer, Oracle.