- Java/J2EE Developer with Over 4+ years of professional experience in development of Web Based, and Client/Server applications in conjunction with back - end development.
- Experience in Software life cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Experience in using Java, J2EE, EJB, JNDI, JMS, WebServices, JSP, Servlets, Struts, spring, XML, ANT, JavaBeans, JDBC, MQ Series and Swing.
- Sound Knowledge of MVC Architecture, Struts framework, spring framework, Java Design Patterns and O/R mapping Hibernate framework.
- Experience in configuring and deploying J2EE applications on WebSphere, WebLogic and JBOSS Application servers.
- Experience in Implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL).
- Strong knowledge in Spring Framework using IOC/ AOP, Spring Transaction support (Declarative/ Programmatic), Hibernate in spring .
- Proficiency in Hibernate and the O/R mapping to map Java domain objects with the database, spring framework to easily configure J2EE applications.
- Strong exposure working with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Data Accessor, Value Object, Singleton and Session Facade.
- Working knowledge of Java Web Services with real time knowledge using SOAP, REST, WSDL and UDDI.
- Experience with Eclipse, My Eclipse, WSAD (WebSphere Studio Application Developer), J Builder, Maven.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and strong experience in RDBMS using Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, and My-SQL.
- Good knowledge in usage of version controls such as CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe), and Clear Case.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Languages: Java, C. C++,SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Core Java, JSP, Servlets/Applets, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JSTL, Java Beans, RMI, Java Multithreading, Generics and Collections, EJB
Methodologies: UML, Agile
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
Messaging: IBM MQ Series
Bug Tracking Tools: Rational Clear Quest, BugZilla, Trac
Design & GUI Tools: Eclipse, IBM RAD/WSAD
App servers: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, JBoss
Databases/Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL
Design/Version Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, SVN
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagrams depicting method interactions, using MS Visio.
- Conducted analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems by involving with business personnel.
- Designed the applications using Spring MVC framework for easy maintainability.
- Developed Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Data Operations were performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Developed various J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, JMS and MQ Series by using Eclipse.
- Developed several controller classes as required for the design such as Abstract Wizard form controller, Simple Form controller, Multi Action controller, etc in Spring MVC.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Transactional Model to handle many requests.
- Implemented all the components of Spring Frame work (Controller classes, Spring Bean Configuration file (dispatcher-servlet.xml).
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Developed reports & Search screens and workflow for the modules like Action Items, Risk Items and Lessons Learned, RCA and RFQ using JSF framework.
- Used WSDL and SOAP protocol for Web Services implementation.
- Worked in Struts framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Wrote stored procedures, SQL scripts in Oracle 11g for Data Accessing and manipulation.
- Compiled and built the application using ANT scripts and deployed the application.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing.
- Participated in the status meetings and status updating to the management team.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis and design and documentation as the application was started from scratch.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, and JNDI and deployments in WebLogic Server.
- Effectively developed Action classes, Action forms, JSP, JSF and other configuration files like struts-config.xml, web.xml.
- Used Eclipse as Java IDE tool for creating various J2EE artifacts like Servlets, JSP’s and XML.
- Used Spring /MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology.
- Involved in handling transactions using session beans using EJB.
- Developed Exception handling code to recover from DB specific, Application specific, Business and Non-business logic specific exceptions.
- Used JSF for internal report generation by fetching data from database with customized view using CSS and AJAX for form processing.
- Involved in creating test cases using Junit for Java classes and Abstract spring dependency Injection test for spring beans.
- Presentation tier was developed using JSP, JSTL, Java Script and HTML.
- Used SOAPUI for the functional testing and inspection and invocation of spring based WebServices.
- Used MDB to reduce the interdependencies of all the sub systems using JMS.
- Used XSD for parsing the message reply coming from CUSTOMS.
- Developed web services technology JAXB to convert XML into java objects.
- Developed the war/ear file using Ant script and deployed into WebLogic Application Server.
- Extensively used SQL Developer graphical tool for the enhancement and simplification of Database Development task.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
Environment: J2EE, EJB (Session Beans), MDB, JSP, spring, Struts, JMS, HTML, XML, Soap UI, JSP, Hibernate, XSD, NetBeans, WebLogic, WebServices, ClearCase, DB2, SQL and Windows.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN.
- Involved in the design and implementation of the architecture for the project using OOAD, UML design patterns.
- Developed Action class and Action Form for business logic with support of spring framework and Presentation tier.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using XML, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Designed and developed JSP Pages using Struts Frame work and Tag libraries.
- Involved in implementation of Spring MVC framework and developed DAO and Service layers. Configured the controllers, and different beans such as Handler Mapping, View Resolver etc.
- Involved in developing Action Servlets classes and Action classes.
- Created Hibernate configuration files, Struts Application context file.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with frameworks like Spring MVC, Web Flow, architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Using Spring-AOP module implemented features like logging, user session validation.
- Used Hibernate3 with annotation to handle all database operations.
- Worked on generating the Web Services classes by using Service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Worked in deadline driven environment with immediate feature release cycles.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Developed Form Beans and Action classes using Struts framework along with validation framework.
- Used Struts, Tiles to provide a full-featured, robust framework for assembling presentation pages from component parts.
- Developed JSP pages for the presentation and used JSP tags.
- Developed the Business Delegate, Singleton, Service Locator, Session-Facade and DAO Layers.
- Developed XML files, Schema’s and parsing them by using both SAX and DOM parser’s.
- Designed and Developed XSL style sheets using XSLT to transform XML and display the information on the UI screens.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans which will in turn call DAO’s to retrieve & update data into Database.
- Wrote deployment scripts for implemented EJB’s using Ant.
- Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow.
- Involved in Unit Testing using Junit and Integration of Use Cases.