- 6 years of experience in using JAVA/J2EE (Web, Middleware and Enterprise) technologies with skills in analysis, design, development, re - engineering, maintenance, installation and testing of various Java based systems.
- Expertise in design, develop and deploy the web-based enterprise application in various domains like Banking, Financial and Healthcare.
- Proficient in Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring JDBC and Hibernate 4.0 frameworks.
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms, much familiar in writing clean and reusable code.
- Expert level knowledge in Java Object Oriented Programming concepts, multi-threading, file processing, Java1.8 concepts such as Lambda expressions, collection API and expertise in JDBC, Servlets, JSP and Java Beans.
- Hands on experience in creating projects involving Struts 2.5 framework and MVC architecture.
- Developed applications using Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, DAO and Observer patterns.
- Highly skilled in implementing middleware technologies like SOAP, RESTful Web services using technologies like JAX-WS, Jersey, JAX-RS.
- Practicing access limits using OAuth 2 as the authorization framework.
- Excellent implementation knowledge in cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as EC2 instances, S3 buckets, Elastic Beanstalk, Dynamo DB and VPC.
- Implemented microservices applications with Continuous Integrations and Continuous Deployment using Jenkins.
- Strong experience in developing Microservices using Spring Boot and deployments using Docker containers.
- Very good experience and understanding in writing complex queries, transactions and Stored Procedures on databases like MySQL and Oracle 11g.
- Hands-on experience in NoSQL databases; Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Worked in all aspects of Angular 2/4 like Routing, Modularity, Dependency Injection and Custom Directives.
- Expertise in creating SPA using Angular 2/4(Service, Components, Declarators, Observables).
- Worked on messaging services like JMS(RabbitMQ and ActiveMQ).
- Hands on experience on JIRA and Bugzilla for issue tracking and logging.
- Expertise in Selenium Automation using Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Grid.
- Developed, created and executed unit test cases using Junit, Mockito within TDD.
- Well versed with all the phases of SDLC (Agile Scrum methodology) and Waterfall.
- Proficient in deploying web applications on Tomcat, JBoss and Weblogic servers.
- Worked with different reporting tools like Jasper reports, JFreeCharts for project modules.
- Used Dynamic Data Visualization tools such as D3.js and Angular Fusion charts3.x.
- Very good understanding in maintaining various version control systems like GIT and SVN.
- Strengths include providing solutions from a technical and functional perspective with good understanding of business workflow, methods and logic to implement user requirement in a distributed application environment.
Programming Technologies\ Web Technologies\: Java 1.8, C++, C SOAP, RESTful, XML\
Web, Hibernate 4.0, Struts\ Angular2/4\: Java Technologies\ Databases \
JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB\ MySQL, Oracle\: Cloud Technologies\ DevOps\
Amazon Web Services(EC2, VPC, IAM, \ Jenkins, Docker\: ELB)
Reporting Tools\ Web Server\: Jasper Reports, Angular Fusion charts\ Apache Tomcat7.0\
Confidential, Holmdel, NJ
- Responsible for implementing the business requirements using Spring Boot, Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC Template using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Designed and developed Micro Services that are highly scalable, fault-tolerant using Spring Boot.
- Used J2EE, REST, and Spring Framework for developing the application.
- Used Spring Core and Spring Data modules in Spring MVC framework for implementing Model-View- Controller (MVC) architecture at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced, and maintenance will be very easy.
- Developed Spring REST web services to serve multiple applications across the organization. Designed the user interface screen and its functionality as per user requirements and developed RESTful web services.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate4.0 and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the Oracle Database from the DAO.
- Single Page Applications and UI is created using Angular2/4 to achieve synchronization of data, easy development of views and DOM manipulations.
- Worked with custom directives in Angular2/4 to generate reusable components and developed custom views using Bootstrap components.
- Created services using Angular JS factory method and used Angular JS promise to handle asynchronous calls.
- Worked with D3.js to create dynamic graphic charts based on user data from the database.
- Built servers using AWS which includes importing necessary volumes, launching the EC2 instance, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers as per the architecture.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deploy Docker containers.
- Created Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of EC2 Instance for snapshots and creating clone's instances for their application elsewhere.
- Used Apache Maven build tool to automate the build process and Jenkins CI for continuous integration.
- Experienced in working different Integration technologies like JMS to send messages to ActiveMQ.
- Worked on Agile Methodology as SDLC and used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Used GIT as a version control tool to keep track of the changes done in the system files.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities logging errors, messages and performance logs and Mockito framework JUnit for unit testing within Test Driven Deployment.
- Provided solutions to improve performance on multi-threaded processes and controlling the load on downstream API calls. After which there were no hung threads found in the application server logs.
- Provide production support and address issues that may occur in production and Involved on build and deployment process.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in understanding and translating business requirements into design.
- Handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features using Spring Security.
- Created and maintained the configuration of Spring Application Framework (IOC) and implemented business logic using Spring DI. Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Used Spring Boot to provide opinionated 'starter' POMs to simplify Maven configuration and configure spring automatically.
- Developed Web Services using WSDL, SOAP to get payment history from databases.
- Used Hibernate4.0 to communicate with data layer and implementing the persistence layer.
- Developed database schema and populating data using SQL and HQL statements, SQL functions, stored procedures, triggers and bulk uploads.
- Used HQL, Criteria queries to perform all the required CRUD operations against the Oracle DB
- Involved in the day to day interaction with the customers for data mapping and form integrations
- Worked in Transaction Management and Banking Applications.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Observer, Data Transfer Object and Data Access Object.
- Used Bootstrap 3 to give responsive web designing and optimize the web page appearance of the components like tables and buttons.
- Implemented a centralized logging system using log stash configured as an ELK stack to monitor system logs, AWS Cloud Watch, VPC Flow logs and changes in S3.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with testing team and fixing bugs at various stages of application development.
- Developed JUnit, Mockito test cases for unit testing in Test Driven Development (TDD). Exposed to integration testing, functional testing and performance testing, and fixed raised bugs.
- Used JMS for sending the messages to RabbitMQ queues to notify customers on policy updates and payments.
- Monitored Git repository, code merging and integration activities.
- Deployed web applications on Tomcat, WebSphere and JBoss server.
- Implemented JasperReports to generate previous day, current day or any other customized report.
- Exposed to Agile-Scrum methodology and participated in Sprints, involving cross-functional members, like architects, programmers, analysts, testers, and UI designers.
- Developed and enhanced existing Web applications by using Functional Specification Document (FSD) that promote effective information transfer between business systems.
- Valuable Team Player with mentor skills, ability to learn quickly and to correctly apply new tools and technology.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - design, coding, testing, and documentation for analysis and design of application.
- Developed CSS3.0 sheets for developing user aesthetic UI components.
- Developed Web applications in MVC architecture using Spring framework.
- Implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status. Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database.
- Spring IOC design pattern to provide relation between application components. Separated application configuration and dependency specification from actual application code.
- Developed SOAP Web service modules based on SOA architecture to consume services.
- Developed external applications using Web Services like REST for delivering notifications.
- Used JMS API to access the queues, read and write the messages for processing.
- Worked on TDD for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring-Hibernate based design.
- Worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB annotations to synchronize with database through XML.
- Deployed the application in Tomcat Server.
- Responsible for Oracle 11g logical and physical databases design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Used GIT as version control.
- Interacted with application testers to review system defects and provided comprehensive fixes.
- Developed custom controllers for handling the requests using the Spring MVC controllers.
- Involved in design and development of server-side layer using Spring IOC, Spring ORM, Spring AOP
- Used Auto-Wired for bean management through Spring IOC
- Built and accessed the database using Hibernate, an ORM framework with Oracle 11g.
- Configured Association Mappings like one-one and one-many in Hibernate
- Used Hibernate to persist the data efficiently into database and integrated it with the Spring ORM framework
- Implemented procedures, packages, triggers, and different Joins to retrieve the data base using PL/SQL, SQL scripts. Created DDL, DML scripts to create tables and privileges on respective tables in the database.
- Involved in web component design and development using the Spring framework, JSP, and Servlets
- Involved in loading and storing objects using Hibernate.
- Involved in complete software development life cycle with object-oriented approach for implementing the client business logic.
- Involved in the development of various use cases, sequence diagrams using UML and IBM Rational Rose.
- Developed the application based on MVC architectural design pattern.
- Used Data Access Object (DAO) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the business logic tier and the storage tier.
- Used Spring framework that handles application logic and makes calls to business objects and services using SOAP Web services.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Spring Web Flows.
- Extensive use of Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs) for middle tier component implementation and implementation of business logic.
- Used XSLT for conversion of XML documents into HTML documents.
- Deployed and tested on WebSphere Application server.
- Developed ANT Scripts to do build, packaging ear file.
- Developed SQL queries and used stored procedures to perform transactions with the DB2 database.
- Developed Unit Test Cases to test the Interfaces. Involved in Modules Testing and Integration Testing.
- Used SVN as configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging.
ENVIRONMENT: Java 1.5, Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Struts 2, EJB 2.0, JDBC, IBM WebSphere, WSAD, MySQL, SAX, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Java script, WSAD, XML, XPath, LOG4J, AJAX, DB2, JUnit, Windows 2000, DB2, NetBeans, Ant, JBoss, SVN, TeamCity, HP Quality Center