- Around 8 years of progressive experience working as Java/J2EE Developer in analysis, design and development. Have extensive experience working on various phases in the Software development lifecycle of the project.
- Have a good understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Have worked on various Service Oriented, Client/Server, GUI and Web based applications in these years.
- Experience in developing applications using Spring Framework 3.2.2, worked on different spring modules like core container module, application context module, Aspect oriented programming (AOP) module, JDBC module, ORM module and web module.
- Hands on experience in developing web application using Spring Framework web module and integration with Struts MVC framework
- Experience in using Spring ORM module and integration with Hibernate ORM framework
- Extensive experience in developing application using different IDEs like RAD, Eclipse, Net Beans and JDeveloper
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO's and configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Experience in Hibernate which includes integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures and functions and performed polymorphic associations
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Experienced with XML related technologies such as XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, Schema, XPath, DOM, SAX and JIBX.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services design development and deployment using WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, JAXP, JAXB, SAX, DOM, XSLT, Apache AXIS, JSF, REST WebServices
- Experience in SAP-AIO BPDM 3.2 ETL Development Methodology
- Extensive use of Open Source Software such as Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat 6.0 and Apache Struts, LOG4J for logging information and exceptions, Apache ANT1.9 for making build scripts, VSS, Clear Case for version control system, Eclipse 3.x, Net Beans 6.x IDE.
- Extensive experience in Struts Tag Libraries and Custom-tag implementations in JSP to embedded business logic.
- Experience on Java Multi-Threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration of Oracle.
- Experience in using Clear Quest, Clear Case, CVS, and Subversion (SVN) for source control and Release Management.
- Involved in the Unit test Cases, Integration and Application testing.
- Good Knowledge in Object Oriented Architecture (OOA), Design (OOD) and Programming (OOP) from designing and to their implementation.
- Experience in various methodologies like Waterfall and Agile
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle 9i/10g, DB2 and MySQL
- Expertise in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, DDL, DML SQL queries
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes, and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills with Strong Technical and Analytical reasoning ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and involved in client interactions for scoping, effort estimates and status reporting
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java Version 8
JDK versions: JDK 8
Java EE Technologies: JSP 2.2, Servlets 3.0, EJB 3.1, JDBC 4.0
Messaging Servers: ActiveMQ 5.8.0
Message Oriented Middleware: JMS 2.0, AMQP 1.0, MSMQ 6.0
Protocol specifications: SOAP 1.2, HTTP 1.0, RPC version 2.0
Frameworks and Build Tools: Apache Struts 126.96.36.199, Hibernate 4.3, Spring 4.1.5, ANT 1.9.3, Apache Maven 3.2.5, Log4J 1.2.17, Java EE Design Patterns, Vaadin 7
Web/Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic Application Server 12.1.3, IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5, Apache Tomcat Webserver 8.0.20, GlassFish 4.0, JBoss Application Sever 7.0
Databases: MySQL v5.6.16, Oracle 12c, MS SQL Server 2014, Relational Database, DB2 v10.1, Cassandra, PEI-DBSQL 2011, PL/SQL 12c, SQL Server Management Studio.
IDE Tools: Eclipse 4.4.2, NetBeans IDE 7.4, SDS, RAD 9.0.1
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1, Linux CentOS 7, Solaris 11, AIX(UNIX) 7.1, Windows Server 2008 R2
Testing: JUnit 4.12, TestNG 6.8.7
- Involved in various stages of project lifecycle including requirement gathering, development, testing and development using Java, Oracle, PL/SQL, jQuery, Vaadin, HTML and CSS.
- Developed the application UI using Vaadin, a Java UI framework.
- Consumed SOAP Web services to interact with legacy systems which is in main frames. Testing the SOAP web-services using the SOAP UI.
- Consumed REST Web services to generate and store pdf documents in electronic content management. Testing the REST Web services using POSTMAN.
- Involved in developing various reusable Helper and Utility classes using Core Java which are being used across all the modules of the application.
- Involved in developing the responsive user interface using the Vaadin Framework.
- Used Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to interact with the database of the application.
- Writing SQL queries to store data given in forms and to retrieve existing data to show in the user Interface.
- Worked on SQL queries and Stored Procedures to retrieve data with proper tuning requirements.
- Developing the packages, Triggers/Sequences and views for accessing the Oracle relational database.
- Worked in Agile Environment with active scrum participation and coordinated with Business Analysts to understand the business needs and implement the same into a functional design.
- Implemented the application with JIRA for task tracking and bug tracing.
- Involved in implementing product requirements and identifying potential technical solutions
- Coordinating with the stakeholders for successful implementation of the project, preparing artifacts and doing business analysis and data analysis for the project.
- Performed execution of functional test plan, validate test results and prepare documentation.
- Developed JUnit test cases for performing unit testing.
- Used GIT as a source control.
- Deployed and tested the application with Wild Fly Server.
Environment: JDK, Vaadin framework, XML, HTML, CSS, REST/ SOAP Web Services, Microsoft SQL Server, Wild Fly, Management Studio Database, Agile, JIRA, Junit, GIT .
- Responsible for gathering and understanding the system requirements by interacting with clients.
- Generated the Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams extensity for all the entire process flow using RAD.
- Implemented Spring MVC to integrate business logic and Model and DAO classes using Hibernate.
- Worked on CORE JAVA (Collections of type Generics, Templates) and used the core packages.
- Implements MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, Value Object, session Facade, Data Access Object, Business Object paradigm
- Implemented Spring Framework for the information flow between database and Model.
- Worked on Marshalling and Un marshalling the XML using the JIBX parser.
- Interpreted and manipulated spring and hibernate configure files.
- Worked on JMS and Messaging Queue (MQ) configurations.
- Worked on JSF pages for the application.
- Worked on SOAP based web services.
- Extensively worked for deployment, configurations of application on WEBSPHERE server (DEV and QA-Smoke) and WEBSPHERE PORTAL for Integration of all modules.
- Synchronized the create, update and delete of records between Legacy database (DB2 v10) and Cassandra 1.2.8.
- Created Stored Procedures, SQL Statements and triggers for the effective retrieval and storage of data into database.
- Experience in configuring UWL to retrieve work item from SAP Systems.
- Application developed on agile methodologies scrum and iterative method process.
- Used Apache Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
- Deployed applications on Unix Environment for Dev, QA-Smoke.
- Created JUnit test suite to automate the testing of the business logic.
- Involved in 24x7 support, Maintenance and enhancement of the application
Environment: JDK, Spring framework, XML, HTML, JSP, AngularJS, Hibernate, Ibatis, ANT, JSF, JBoss, Java Script, VSS, XSLT, CSS, AJAX, JMS, SOAP, Webservices, Web Sphere Application Server, Tomcat DB2, Relational Database, Cassandra, MQ Series, Junit, UNIX.
Confidential, Rochester, MN
- Involved in software architecture, detailed design, coding, testing and creation of functional specs of enhancement application.
- Involved in the development using Java/J2EE Technologies, Web services, Hibernate ORM Framework.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework which is based on the MVC Design Pattern.
- Interacted with end applications and performed Business Analysis and Detailed Design of the system from Business Requirement documents.
- Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Developed UI using JSP, HTML, XHTML, and XSLT, using Struts (MVC), jQuery, Angular JS and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements
- Extensively used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Criteria based queries to work with MySQL databases.
- Created security certificates and established secured connections between Application Servers and Web Servers.
- Configured springapp-servlet.xml, web.xml Spring-specific deployment descriptor
- Deployed and tested on OC4J and WebSphere application server
- Configured database with hibernate.cfg.xml & database mapping with hbm.xml
- Used database transactions and transaction management along with Spring ORM and DAO
- Worked on REST framework to create web services.
- Responsible for developing complex SAP Data Services Dataflows/Workflows using different types of transforms like Query transform, Table compare transform, Case transform, Map operation, Merge, History preserve, and key generation transform based on the business requirements.
- Developed the Spring AOP Programming to configure logging for the application
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Developed an electronic workflow web application using Java Server Faces (JSF).
- Studying requirement and providing the feasibility of different middleware integrations, Server and database sizing and co-coordinating with clients directly for developments.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Used Subversion for software version control.
- Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for testing the application.
- Worked in Agile environment with active scrum participation.
- Involved in Trouble Shooting and Customer Support.
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, XML, CSS, AJAX, HTML5, JSF, Java Script, AngularJS, jQuery, Rational Clear Case, Microsoft Visio, WebSphere Application Server, REST Web Services, Oracle, ETL/SAP BO Data Services 3.2, SAP SQL, UML, JUNIT, ANT, Agile
Confidential, Naperville, IL
- Developed web interface for Users Modules using JSP, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, and Action Servlets with Struts Framework, spring frame work.
- Used spring framework for transfer the data from GUI to DB with Ajax frame work.
- Extensively worked on CORE JAVA (Collections of Generics and Templates, Interfaces for passing the data from GUI Layer to Business Layer)
- Developed business logic and Entity Beans to manage the transactions with the database to deliver the content to the presentation layer and also to store the data into the data layer.
- Implemented DAO (Data Access Object) design pattern to access data from Oracle.
- Created tables in SQl for retrieval and data manipulation using Oracle 10g
- Development process the SCRUM, Iterative Agile methodologies for web Application
- Developed using J2EE design patterns like Command Pattern, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Value Object Patterns.
- Implemented Spring MVC, IOC & AOP.
- Mapped the objects with the Database using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) as the Persistence Frame Work.
- Developed stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used log4j for debugging the application.
- CVS for version Controlling.
- Involved in configuration setting for Development, Test, and Production Environment.
- Used J-Unit test cases to test the application and performed random checks to analysis the portability, reliability and flexibility of the project.
- Mainly involved in 24x7 support, Maintenance and enhancement of the application.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of Expense Processing system.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using Struts Tiles Framework.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Develop stored procedures using Oracle10g PL/SQL
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs and fixed the problems.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebLogic Application Server 10.0.