- Over 9+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented Applications in Client/Server environments using Java/J2EE.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Programming and its implementation.
- Expertise in design and development of various web - and enterprise-level applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Oracle.
- Experience in using Java IDE tools like Net beans and familiarity with other IDEs such as Eclipse.
- Experience in using MySQL databases to write complex SQL queries, and familiarity with databases like SQL
- Extensive experience in using SQL to write Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Well versed with complete systems life cycle development processes of design, development, testing and implementation.
- Developed web applications by implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using JSP pages that interact with Servlets.
- Document preparation including Requirement Specification, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Experience in working with Virtual and Multi National Team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills along with can - do attitude.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using J2EE (Spring framework) and Macromedia/Adobe Flex.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Angular.JS, Node.JS, bootstrap.JS, etc.
- Experience in implementing in setting up standards and processes for Hadoop based application design and implementation.
- Responsible for developing the UI side with ReactJS, SASS, HTML5
- Configured Struts, Hibernate framework with Spring MVC.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Designed and implementing a Node.js based mobile text and voice messaging app and its cloud backend.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tastypie Backbone.js, and Celery
- Design, Implement and Test Oracle ADF applications using JDeveloper
- Developed Oracle PL/SQLStored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Worked on web services SOAP and REST technologies
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Developed Web Services as a service provider and deployed them on the WebLogic Application Server over the HTTP protocol
- Involved in coding for JUnit Test cases
- Implemented Selenium IDE with java script for Web apps.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML.
- Design & Development of the User Interfaces using HTML, CSS andJSP.
Confidential, Bloomfield, Connecticut
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed user specific Highlights(dashboard menu) section, Home page, Admin home page, user module (Modify/search users, create users screens with assigning various roles) using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM Module, Spring Core Module, XML, JSP and XSLT.
- Implemented business logic using Struts action components in the Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Expertise in developing enterprise applications using Struts Frameworks
- Development of java interfaces for different function calls which convert the webservice calls into EJB calls to the legacy system
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using Node.JS, PDFJS, Sencha, MongoDB and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Delivered mobile app for book reading capability with HTML5 Sencha and online services with Flash/Flex.
- Responsible for the implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Developed PL/SQL procedure for login module and registration module.
- Wrote Java programs, performed builds, monitored DB2 data and ran SQLs
- Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java using Spring, MongoDB, Apache CXF, and JAX-RS.
- Involved in the deployment of Web-Service End-Points using Apache CXF
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications
- Implemented improvements to the WebSphere Commerce Organization Console and the Administration Console to display, and allow for update, new member information.
- Used WSAD for writing code for JSP, Servlets, and Struts.
- Conducted software builds using Subversion in a windows environment via Cruise Control.
- Developed Use Cases, Sequence and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Configured Server for Oracle Database and Apache Tomcat
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed and Implemented WebServices and used Spring Framework.
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, Spring, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Developed complex Web based UI using Struts, Ajax and Java Script.
- Developed web-based customer management software using Facelets, Icefaces and JSF
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements inEJB and deployed them on to WebLogic Application Server.
- Implemented CSS3, DOM Api, DOJO and Ajax to create a dynamic and interactive experience.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Migration of the MVC based Reporting framework to GWT (Google Web Toolkit) using GWT-EXT.
- Java and JSP developer for J2EE web application on WAS, DB2 and AIX.
- Worked on JDBC to select and update the data from the MySQL database
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache Axis 2 on JBOSS.
- Followed an Agile, Software Development methodology. Used NetBeans IDE
- Configuration and deployment of application on to Jboss application server .
- Expertise in employing Water Fall Model and best practices for software development
- Participated in converting the business requirements to software specifications using Rational UML
- JSON is used for serializing and deserializing data that is sent to or receive from JSP pages.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on Sql.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in Installation & Configuration of Cognos in distributed environments on Solaris.
- Designed various design Workflow Modules using BPM (Business Process Modeler) to implement Business Logic and Business rules using Ilog, Jrules.
- Performed J2EE application deployment using JBoss application server on Windows and Linux.
- Install and configure a Linux server to publish applications and the DataBase
- Configured WordPress publishing software for non-profit firm. Created weblog layout in HTML, CSS and PHP based on an original design according to client's branding needs.
- Expose PL/I database access layer as web service using RD/Z
- Developed Dash-Board to monitor and report Cache Coherence Servers.
Technologies Used: SPRING, IBATIS, EJB, DOJO, JQuery, DOJO, Ext Js, MYSQL, SQL Server, DB2, WSDL, Jboss, Mercurial, Water fall model, UML, JSP, ITEXT, WT, JIRA, SWING, Cognos, Jasper report, ILOG, JRules, Oracle ADF, Web 2.0, IBM MQ Series, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Ruby, C, C++, PL/I, JCL, SQL, SAS VB, ASP.
Confidential, New York, NY
Java Web Developer
- Re-designed and re-implemented the company’s web functionality into a modern n-tier architecture using J2EE framework. The Existing system was built using VB and Power Builder.
- Implemented the server side design using the industry standard J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, Service Locator, Business Interface, Session Facade, and Data Access Object.
- Utilized various Rational Rose design methodologies for developing the framework.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) of business requirements with the end users and business analysts.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Spring MVC
- Developed the application using Spring framework.
- Created sequence diagrams to show the page flows using WSAD.
- Developed Client side screens in XML using XSLT.
- Developed front-end screens using JSP and Tag Libraries.
- Used Hibernate for mapping object oriented design model to relational database.
Confidential , Chicago, IL
- Involved in analysis, design and development of Portfolio Management.
- Created Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Activity diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Followed iterative approach in timely manner.
- Developed front-end using JSP, HTML, CSS, JAVA Script and J query.
- Involved in implementing database design, connectivity and access.
- Wrote MySQL queries and used JDBC API.
- Worked in Windows environment for building the application using net beans IDE.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using J Unit.
- Extensively used Collabnet subversion for version control.
- Used Glassfish Server for deploying various components of application.
Environment: JAVA, JSP, HTML, JDBC, OOAD, SERVLETS, SVN, MYSQL, WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL, JAVA SCRIPT, J QUERY, GLASSFISH SERVER, NET BEANS IDE, MICROSOFT VISIO.
Confidential , McLean, VA
- Involved in modifying, updating and testing of the component.
- Involved in group meeting with teammates and made substantial changes to the architecture to improve performance of the Application.
- Modified JSPs, used struts tag libraries and Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
- Maintained Struts architecture throughout the application.
- Developed the bean classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers
- Used multi threading and socket programming.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Created connection pools and data sources.
- Used WinCVS as version Control system.
- Suggested ER models and changes in the table structures
- Modified SQL, PL/SQL procedures and triggers to obtain optimize output.
- Solved performance issues and brought optimal output from the available resources.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, WEBLOGIC SERVER, JSTL, SQL SERVER, STRUTS, SERVLETS, JSP, EJB, WINCVS, JAVABEANS, ECLIPSE, UML, WINDOWS XP/LINUX.