- 11+ years of strong experience in IT industry involving Software analysis, Design, Development and Maintenance using Java/J2EE technologies.
- 2 Years working experience Hadoop Distributed file system (HDFS), Spark, HIVE, Hadoop Map Reduce framework
- Performance oriented Big Data Developer with proven record in developing multiple projects
- Developed UDF, UDAF, UDTF functions in Java and implemented it in HIVE Queries.
- Good understanding of Hadoop architecture and hands on experience with Hadoop components such as Job Tracker, Task Tracker, Name Node, Data Node and MapReduce programming.
- In - depth understanding of Spark Architecture including Spark Core, Spark SQL and Data Frames.
- Experience in implementing Cassandra, SPARK, and SOLR.
- Expertise in working on DataStax.
- Worked extensively with HIVE DDLs and Hive Query language (HQLs).
- Experience in using Spark-SQL with various data sources like JSON and Hive.
- Expertise in developing the distributed applications using spring and J2EE Application Servers such as BEA Web logic.
- Good knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Web Services Protocols like REST, SOAP.
- Good Knowledge in Message service like JMS with ActiveMq, IBMMQ
- Experience in implementing the middleware like Drools.
- Extensive experience in spring’s IOC, DI, JDBC and AOP and Spring’s integration with Apache Camel.
- Expertise in developing the Two Phase commit using Spring and Apache Camel
- Expertise in developing application with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) using spring and Apache Camel, Servicemix, Fuse, OSGI bundle.
- Experience in implementing the J2EE Design Patterns like Abstract, Singleton, Business Delegate, Factory method and Data Access Patterns.
- Hands on experience with databases including MS SQL and Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures and functions.
- Good expertise using the various Development tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, Putty, Winscp, Fiddler and SQL Developer.
- Worked extensively on various flavors of UNIX operating system like Linux, Solaris.
- Experienced in MAVEN and ANT scripts to build and deploy Java applications.
- Extensive experience in version control systems like VSS, Clearcase and SVN.
- Programming experience in UNIX/LINUX Shell Script.
- Good knowledge in Unit Testing with Junit 3.8/4.0
- Experience in using testing and logging tools like Log4J.
- Expertise on Autosys,Quartz scheduler and well versed with its job information language
- International team exposure during design and review process. Strong working knowledge on Ethical hacking analysis and issue fixing.
- Strong working knowledge on Special character handling(Double byte Character)
Apache projects: Camel,Hadoop,Solar,Spark,Hive,Cassandra
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java, Servlets, JSP,JDBC,JavaBeans,MVC,JAXP, Web services, Multithreading, JTA, ANT, MAVEN, Log4j, XML, DOM, JNDI, JUNIT,OSGI,Jms
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Structs, Drool, Apache Camel
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, IPlanet, Service Mix, Fuse
Web Service Technologies: REST,SOAP
Message Broker: ActiveMQ,IBMMQ,kafka
Version Control Tools: GIT, VSS, CVS, SVN,GitHub,BitBucket
Build Script: Maven, ANT, shell scriptsIDE s
Eclipse, NetBeans, SQL Developer,BNDtool
Patterns: MVC, Core J2EE design patterns (MVC, business delegater, Abstract, Factory, DAO, DTO, Singleton)
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Database Environments: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL,Cassandra
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Senior Java Developer
- Created supplier loader application to load the data from multiple source to Cassandra database.
- Created batch job using spark and Hive
- Perform data mining and analytics using SPARK
- Publish daily delta files using hive to different down streams
- Written Hive UDFS to extract data from staging tables
- Design and develop spark programs to filter, transform data using RDD, Dataset/Data Frame APIs
- Created camel Routes to transfer data from one End point to other End Point
- Made Jenkin and Looper build Configuration for new project that can be used to deploy the code on server.
- Developed camel routes to transfer data to Kafka.
- Added Maven Configuration for new project.
Environment: DataStax, Cassandra, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Solar, JAVA 1.8, Spring, Apache Camel, Kafka, ActiveMq, Rest WebService, CXF, Log4j, GitHub, Looper, Maven, Jenkins
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in all the stages of the SDLC of this project which include Requirements Gather, Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Production Support Involved in all the stages of the SDLC of this project
- Extensively worked on business and data base layer using the Spring, and Apache Camel frameworks
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation)
- Developed GET, OPTIONS, HEADS method in restful web service.
- Developed code to invoke Web Service call and used subsequent data returned.
- Involved in creating various reusable Helper and Utility classes which are used across all the modules of the application.
- Developed complex reusable components using GWT.
- Involved in designing the presentation layer using GWT and HTML
- Developed POJO's, Data Access Object (DAO) which handles all database operations.
- Developed JUnit Test Cases for Code unit test.
- Implemented Loggers by using Log4j and Maven for build scripts.