- Innovative professional with 10.1 years of progressive experience in developing Web based and Client/Server Distributed applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Great programming skills in Java, with solid understanding of the fundamentals of Gang - Of-Four design patterns and Spring Framework.
- Diverse experience utilizing tools in N-tier and Microservices architecture application using Spring Cloud libraries such as Spring cloud config, Spring cloud Netflix OSS components (Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon, Hystrix) and Spring Boot Admin.
- Expertise in various other components of Spring framework such as Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC Template, Spring Data JPA, Spring Integration and Spring Security.
- Strong experience in implementing Web Services using SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Experience in using Elastic-Stack (ELK) for log streaming and monitoring.
- Expertise in J2EE Technologies like JSP, Servlets, JSF, Struts, JDBC, Hibernate, Hibernate Envers, JMS.
- Extensively worked in Core Java concepts some of which are (Collection Interfaces, Exception Handling and I/O Streams). Experience with Java 8 features such as Lambda Expressions and Java Stream API.
- Experience in Big Data Ecosystems like Hadoop - YARN, PIG, MAPREDUCE, OOZIE. MarkLogic and HPCC.
- Fluid understanding and experience in web technologies like HTML 5, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, XML, XPATH, XSLT, XML based parsing technologies like DOM and JAXB.
- Strong experience in developing database applications using Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, MS SQL Server and worked on SQL, PL/SQL, Cursors, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views.
- Experience working in Continuous Integration Environment using Jenkins in combination with Maven to automate build and deployment process.
- Experience in Data driven testing, Cross browser testing and Parallel test execution using Selenium WebDriver and Selenium IDE.
- Hands-on knowledge in Test Driven Development practices and have expertise in building automated test-suite using Java, RestAssured, and JUnit with Mockito for automation testing (including unit testing and integration testing).
- Experienced in exposing API’s to external systems via Akana Gateway.
- Expert level skills in Designing and implementing web server solutions and deploying in Application Servers like Web Logic, WebSphere, Tomcat, and JBoss.
- Experience in Agile development, Test Driven Development and Water fall development methodologies.
- Quick learner and an efficient team player possessing excellent communication skill, enthusiastic & self-driven, with a high degree of commitment.
- Experienced in working with geographically distributed large development teams.
Technologies/ Frameworks: Java 1.8, Spring (Core, Boot, JPA, Cloud, AOP, MVC, Integration, Security), Hibernate 3 & 4, Jackson, Big Data - Hadoop, MarkLogic and HPCC, Reporting Tools - Jasper, JFree Charts.
Databases: Oracle 12c, Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server 2008
Services: SOAP and RESTful Web services
Messaging server: Rabbit MQ, JMS
Methodologies: Design Patterns, Agile, Waterfall, TDD
Application & Web Servers: JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
Tools: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, SOAP UI, Postman, Swagger UI, Beyond Compare, Visio, Putty, File Zilla, DBeaver, Toad, SQL developer, JMeter, JProfiler
Operating Systems: Windows (NT/2000, XP, 7, Vista), Linux
Design skills: UML, Planning, Estimation, Class Diagrams
Agile Tools: JIRA, Rally, Jenkins
Apache Java Tools: Maven, Log4J
Code Quality Tools: Sonar Qube, SAST, DAST, Coverity.
Testing Framework: Junit with Mockito
Version Control System: GitHub, SVN, CVS.
Quality Management Tools: Selenium, Firebug
Confidential, Atlanta - GA
Senior Java Developer/ Technical Lead
- Analyzed, identified, and designed the microservices, adopted domain - driven design approach for the microservice architecture.
- Involved in design of Restful APIs using Swagger, used Swagger UI/Postman for testing the services. Provided JSON request and response format to UI using JSON Server.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot to interact with the backend systems. Used Spring Data JPA which provides a layer on top of JPA and used its CRUD repository methods, JPA specifications and Criteria API.
- Externalized all configurations of the application using Spring Cloud Config. Used Eureka for Service registry and discovery, Zuul as the API gateway and Spring boot admin for monitoring the services.
- Used Spring Cloud Stream to publish messages to Rabbit MQ from upstream systems and implemented listeners to consume the messages and call downstream systems.
- Utilized Hystrix circuit breaker for Fault Tolerance and facilitate Circuit Breaker.
- Implemented JPA Auditing and Hibernate Envers for Auditing.
- Developed web analytics using Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana.
- Used GitHub as source code repository and version control, Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Developed Regression Test Suite using Junit with Mockito.
- Participated in performance tuning the application with Jprofiler.
- Leading and mentoring team members in achieving project time lines, helping them to produce quality code based on GE standards and providing technical solutions to critical issues. Also involved in doing code reviews for team members.
Environment: JDK1.8, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Postgres, Maven 3.3.9, Spring Tool Suite, Swagger editor, Swagger UI, Zuul, Eureka, Netflix, Kibana, Spring Boot admin, Hystrix, Rabbit MQ, Spring Cloud Stream, JUnit4.0, RESTful Web services, Jenkins, Docker, GitHub, MSA, Rally.
Confidential, Atlanta - GA
Senior Java Developer/ Technical Lead
- Responsible for requirement analysis, design, coding, unit testing, integration testing and defect fixing.
- Developed Web Applications using Spring MVC and Restful web services using Spring.
- Developed and exposed the web services to external systems via Akana Gateway.
- Developed views with HTML5, CSS, JSON, JQuery and JSP.
- Worked extensively using CSS, LESS for styling HTML elements.
- Used Static Analysis Tool like SAST to check code quality.
- Wrote Junit testcases.
- Involved in Service Designs and code reviews.
- Developed the application using AGILE methodology.
- Deployed the application using JBoss server.
- Monitoring and resolving the task/issues assigned in Rally.
- Ensure reusability and maintainability of the code by using Design Patterns
- Played a key role with other team members from start to end of this project.
- Supported the testing team and other development teams and discussed the business issues and its limitation as per the design.
- Created the detailed documentation of the services and methods developed.
- Involved in mentoring junior team members.
Environment: Java 7, Spring MVC, RESTful Web services, Spring JDBC Template, Akana, HTML5, CSS3, Java script, Ajax, JSON, Maven, Log4J.
Confidential, Orlando - FL
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in the complete software development life cycle - Requirements gathering, Story grooming, design and implementation of the system.
- Implemented application using Spring MVC framework to develop flexible and loosely coupled application.
- Developed RESTful webservices that can fetch all the PCP details by invoking stored procedures on db.
- Experience using Spring Integration to connect JMS and process messages.
- Implemented advanced JAVA API and core java for coding sophisticated business logic. Provided JSON response format to support various clients.
- Developed JUnit, Mockito test cases for unit testing.
- Did maven migration and builds for all the applications across projects.
- Involved in analyzing and gathering of Biz Requirements and design.
- Create/Track tasks using JIRA and Agile Scrum board. Participated in design reviews, code reviews and produced quality documents.
- Used Spring Security API with SSLs for securing web applications.
- Worked with Spring JDBC API to connect to data bases.
- Created selenium scripts to automate web-app testing. Used JMeter to perform load/stress testing.
Environment: Core Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Security, Spring Integration, Webservices REST, JMS, JSP, XML, Oracle, Maven, Spring JDBC, Unix/Linux, JBoss, SVN, Jenkins.
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in the complete software development life cycle - Requirements gathering, Analysis, Detail design, Development and implementation of the system.
- Prepared Functional and Non-Functional requirements by analyzing the business requirements.
- Developed Hadoop Pig Scripts to mimic mainframe jobs and scheduled them using Oozie.
- Performed Cloudera Admin role to scale the applications on the peak time.
- Implemented Spring Batch Modules and Developed SOAP webservices for independent functionalities.
- Hands on experience in configuring Spring AOP framework to apply Logging and Transactions.
- Consumed SOAP services and parsed XML to Java Objects using JAXB.
- Used AJAX and JSON frameworks to implement enhanced Reporting system to improve page performance by reducing the number of page reloads.
- Developed build scripts using Maven.
- Involved in day to day development discussions with other team members located at different locations.
- Responsible for Knowledge Transfer of the product to the users.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Hadoop - Pig, MapReduce, OOZIE., MarkLogic, Spring MVC, AOP, Hibernate 4.x, Spring Batch, HTML, CSS, Java script, Ajax, JSON, jQuery, XML, JUnit4.0, Mockito, SOAP Web services, JBoss, Maven, PMD checkstyle.
- Worked as a Junior WCS 7 consultant for Confidential .
- Customized views that is related to the footwear business.
- Extensively worked on front end, business, and persistence tiers using WCS framework.
- Involved in system design and development using Collections and multithreading for the action classes.
- Used DOJO JS to build interactive user interface.
- Conducted knowledge sharing sessions to others across various teams.
Environment: JDK 1.5, WCS 7, DOJO, HTML, CSS, Java script, Log4j, Ajax.
- Analyzed the requirement and designed the web pages.
- Interacted with business analyst to convert business requirement to technical requirement.
- Involved in developing Client Intimacy Tracker Module by synchronizing with outlook.
- Implemented various reports using Jasper.
- Worked on Exception handling for this module.
- Developed User Interface using JSP, JSF, HTML, CSS and JAVA Script.
Environment: JDK1.5, JSF, JDBC, Servlets/JSP, HTML, CSS, Java script, Ajax, XML, Junit, ANT