- Around 4 years of strong software experience in Java/J2EE based application development and experience and Support of web/enterprise applications.
- Experienced in Design and Development of multi - tier enterprise applications using Java, J2EE, Spring, Servlets, JSP, JSF, Hibernate, JDBC, Java Beans and Web services.
- Knowledge on Amazon Web services and various services such as DMS, S3 buckets, EC2 instance, RDS instances, lambda functions.
- Experienced in using software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum), Continuous integration and Test-Driven Development.
- Experienced with development IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ and Spring tool suite, Visual studio code.
- Experience with standard internet protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, HTTPS, FTP.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and Version Control tools like SVN and GIT.
- Proficient in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) using JAVA/J2EE technologies like Core Java (OOPS, Collections, Threads), JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Restful web services.
- Experienced in using web/application servers such as Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, IBM WebLogic.
- Experience with XML and related standards and technologies like SOA, Web Services and API integration experience, SOAP, WSDL, XML, JAXB, JAX-WS.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable and efficient enterprise applications using Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, JSF, JDBC, JSP, Servlets.
- Proficient in Core Java with strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, Collections, Concurrency, Multithreading, Event handling and performance tuning. Expert implementing multithreading in python.
- Experienced in integrating enterprise applications using JMS, SOAP and RESTful Web services
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC frame work and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies such as JPA, Hibernate and Eclipse.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like spring, JSF, AJAX frameworks and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Packages using TOAD.
- Excellent experience with major relational databases Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, and MySQL.
- Experience in developing small scale python based lambda applications.
- Provided 24x7 on call support in production environment on rotation basis.
Programming Languages: C, JAVA, Java8, Core Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Python
Operating Systems: LINUX, Windows 98/2000/NT/XP/VISTA.
Middleware: OSB 10g, J2EE, JBoss 4.2.3/4.3.0.
Web Technologies: JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6 HTML, XML.
Scripting Languages: UNIX Shell Scripting, Perl Scripting.
Packages: JSDK 2.0, J2EE, Python.
Monitoring and Testing Tools: Nosetests, Mockito, Bamboo, Sonar, OEM 11g.
IDE s/Utilities: Eclipse, Putty.
Database: Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL Server, DB2.
Tools: Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, SQL Developer
Process & Concepts: Agile, SCRUM, SDLC, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Test driven Development, Continuous Integration, bamboo builds.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Worked on Lumeris data services platform by analyzing business requirements, technical designing, implementation and documentation using Agile Methodologies.
- Involved in developing applications with REST web services and experienced with securing the rest web services.
- Migrated core applications from tomcat 7 to tomcat 8.524 under cargo container and debugged issues and also fixed them in a very less time.
- Developed lambda applications in both Java and python.
- Created multi-threading applications in both java and python using concurrent futures library.
- Worked on creating AWS resources, Lambda, RDS through cloud formation templates.
- Worked on JUnit tests for the API using Mockito
- Created and Consumed Restful Web Services using Spring boot.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SoapUI, WSDL and RESTful.
- Designed GUI using JQuery, CSS to improve visual effect on the dynamic front-end.
- Used Bamboo to build and deploy the code in Dev and SIT environments.
- Developed Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Used AWS DMS to work on data migration from S3 to RDS Postgres.
- Using UML, Java/J2EE, Web technologies that include JSP, Servlets, Struts, JMS, JDBC, HTML, XML, Java Script and Hibernate.
- Worked on Apache spark process to start the batch work on s3 files.
- Strong experience in working with Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multi-threading, Exception handling, Generics, Collections, Networking etc.
- Implemented the web layer using Spring, JQuery
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s.
- Method references are used provided in Java8 to make use of methods already named.
- Used core java for multithreading and exception handling
- Worked on Junit testing using Mockito framework.
- Used Core Java Collections, Exception Handling, multithreading and generics.
- Involved in development of service layer and DAO layer using Spring framework and Hibernate
- Being a part of production team provided 24x7 supports for all the environments.
Environment: s:JAVA8, J2EEApplication server, Spring, Hibernate, WebServices, HTML, CSS, SQL Server, AngularJS, AWS,Oracle 11g, Apache Tomcat 8.524, VMware.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Involved in high level design, Application design, and development and testing of Vehicle Fleet Management Application for Enterprise, Alamo and National rental providers.
- Worked on Order Status Inquiry (OSI) application and the main role of that project is to receive, process, and track order status and invoice status from each manufacturer.
- Implemented Spring MVC, dependency Injection and AOP Aspect oriented programming.
- Developed MVC design pattern based User Interface using JSP, XML, HTML, CSS and Struts.
- Wrote application front end with HTML, JSP, and Ajax/JQuery. Wrote custom JSP tags for role-based sorting and filtering.
- Developed server-side services using Java multithreading, spring, Web Services(SOAP, AXIS).
- Involved in the design and development phases of Scrum Agile Software Development.
- Responsible for creating the detailed design and technical documents based on the business requirements.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of spring framework and Involved in writing the database integration code using Hibernate, leveraged the AOP features of spring framework to handle exceptions.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL,Webservices.
- Worked with design pattern like MVC and used Spring framework, XML, Servlets, HTML, CSS and Java for web application
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Serialization and Servlets, JSP.
- Proficient in deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR and EAR files in domain and clustered environments of WebSphere Application server.
- Implemented some of the exception handling mechanisms using core java.
- Installed, configured and managed apache webserver.
- Strong knowledge and working experience on Optimization and performance tuning techniques.
- Configured and created JMS queues & topics, Connection Factories, Data sources, bridges & connections pools & multi connection pool.
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with Core Java and spring framework.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection.
- Designed and Implemented REST web Services for the application
- Automated and scheduled backups on all UNIX Machines using shell scripts.
- Performance tuning was done with respect to system, connection pools Execute threads and JVM heap size.
- Installed, configured and integrated Web servers (plug-in file), SiteMinder agents and LDAP user directory with WAS.
- Installation and configuration of BPM v7.5
- Configured and Enabled the Global Security System for WAS Administration for Console users and Console Groups using Active Directory Server as a LDAP User Registry.
- Develop domain monitoring java class using JMX to collect JDBC, JVM, and Execute Queue statistics for Managed Servers.
- Installed and Configured the IBM BPMv 7.5/ 8.0 on various platforms like AIX, Linux and Windows in Cluster and Non Cluster Environments on AIX and Linux.
- Document and establish standard processes to ensure repeatability for J2EE administrators.
- Provided Migration configuration for transactions, security, services, JMS servers and services while transitioning from development to production environment.
- Installed Oracle 8i/9i/10g client software on the application server and configuring the connectivity using JDBC drivers for the database.
- Deployment and Troubleshooting of JAR, WAR and EAR applications in clustered environment with WebSphere.
- Created Tomcat instances and modified each and removed shared component.
- Installed APR, OpenSSL, Tomcat-native, Oracle JDK, Oracle JRE, Tomcat connector Mod jk, APR Utility.
- Installed and Configured LDAP server.
- Implemented Load balancing of web applications by configuring WebSphere proxy plug-in.
- Performance tuning by managing and monitoring the JVM performance by WebSphere Heap size, garbage collection, execute threads, EJB Cache size, JDBC pools and multi pools.
- Performed extensive trouble shooting experience including stack trace analysis and JVM tuning experience by changing to heap sizes according to the requirement.
- Wrote scripts (start, stop & ping) for web application server administration.
- Configured SSL Certificates for WebSphere and Apache servers.
- Monitored free space, disk usage, locating files, checking & clearing log files, administration & monitoring of file systems, network & virtual memory statistics.