- Over 8 years of experience in web application development using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in a broad spectrum of full life cycle processes including Requirements Analysis, System Analysis, Development, Coding, Testing and, maintenance, Deployment and Production Support.
- Served the roles of Consultant, Assistant Consultant and Senior Software Engineer.
- Knowledge on Amazon Web Services, Amazon cloud deployments.
- Expert level of skills and experience in internet and GUI technologies: Web based application development such as JAVA, J2EE, SPRING, JPA, HIBERNATE, SERVLET, JSP, JDBC, EJB, Web Services, XML, XSL, GXT3.0.
- Strong knowledge of OO Programming & Methodologies and Design Patterns.
- Expert in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in development and consumption of Restful web services using Spring Boot
- Experience in Micro Services based architecture.
- Expertise in Client Side Designing and Validations using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JSP, Angular JS.
- Strong experience in Implementing MVC design pattern using Spring Framework.
- Experienced in consumption of Web Services using XML, SOAP and WSDL.
- Expert in using Java IDE’s like RAD, Eclipse, and STS.
- Experience with Databases like Oracle 10g/11g, MYSQL, NOSQL(Mongo).
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUNIT testing during the projects.
- Ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills a very good team player along with a can do attitude and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers.
- Experienced in using Git, Perforce and Bitbucket as version manager
- Worked mostly in Ecommerce/Retail/Educational domains.
- Worked on Internet Of Things (IOT) and integrating with various third party applications like Xibo, Rubicon
- Used Maven for building projects.
- Experience of working using Agile methodology.
- Ability to easily adapt and learn any new technology or software.
Languages: Core Java 1.8/1.7/1.6, Java EE, C++, C
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Web Services(REST & SOAP)
Frameworks: Spring framework (IOC, AOP, MVC, ORM)Hibernate3.0, JPA, JAX - WS, JAX-RS, Spring Data with Spring Boot
Application /Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Eureka Load Balancer
Application IDE(s): Eclipse, RAD7, STS (Spring ToolSuite)
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Mongo
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Data Access Object, Factory Design Pattern
Version Control System: Git version control system, SVN
Operating System: Windows NT/95/2000/XP, UNIX, Linux
Build Tools: Maven
Confidential, Los Gatos, CA
Senior Java Developer
- Responsible for understanding the scope of the project and requirement gathering.
- Responsible for development of front end components using Angular JS.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework (Spring Boot).
- Actively involved in writing rest based services using spring boot and spring data.
- Used Spring annotations (@Controller) mechanism to create RESTFUL applications.
- Implemented various design patterns - Singleton, Factory.
- Working on concept of micro services. Created various restful web services as independent micro service.
- Worked on ORM using spring data.
- Used spring boot having concept of repositories and generated Qclasses for search criteria’s.
- Extensively used Rest Template from API gateway to call various micro services.
- Used concept of Zuul proxy to reroute private services through API gateway.
- Used Eureka load balancer
- Involved in creation of Test Cases using JUnit framework for unit Testing.
- Used MySql and NoSQL (Mongo) database
- Used Bitbucket as configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Used Agile methodology and Jira for task management
- Developed application using Eclipse and used build and deploy tool as Maven.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
Environment: Java 1.8, spring boot, Eclipse, JPA, Spring data, Maven, Bitbucket, Mongo, MySql, Eureka Server, Xibo player, Xibo services, Angular JS 2 and Xibo cms.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Used My Eclipse as IDE for application development.
- Used Hibernate for handling database transactions and persisting objects.
- Used AJAX for interactive user operations and client side validations.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Extensively used log4j for logging the log files.
- Used P erforce as the version control system.
- Integration with SABA web services and migration to latest version of B service using Java 7
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Design & Development for MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Involved in the development of the application. The application is built using J2EE technologies and Spring Framework and Hibernate .The application is based on Service Oriented Architecture System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and Development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users from different regions for requirements gathering, design and development of the application
- Developed application using GXT framework and spring and hibernate as backend to integrate SOA services.
- Defect tracking using JIRA.
- Development various portals using HTML5, CSS3
Environment: EXT-GWT (3.0), Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss AS7,SOAP, JAX-WS, J2SE 1.6, JMS, Oracle, Maven 2.x
Sr. J2ee Developer
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users.
- Participated in the design review of the system to perform Object Analysis and provide best possible solutions for the application
- Onsite co-ordination with client team to verify the requirements regarding UI.
- Creation of the portal database design.
- Design and development of Core Server Side (Java/J2EE) for portal framework.
- Development of Client Side for portal framework using GXT 3.0.
- Design and development of SSO for all of the portals via integration with WSo2 Identity Server.
- Creation of four independent portals like Customer Management System, Product Management System, Order Management System and Promotion Management System
- Integration of SOA Services with the framework.
- Internationalization of the portals.
Environment: EXT-GWT (3.0), Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss AS7, J2SE 1.6, Oracle, Maven 2.x