- 5 years of experience in software development as a JAVA/J2EE Application Developer.
- Over 3 years of experience as a Java Full Stack Developer in IT industry. Extensively experienced in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object - Oriented Applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using java/J2EE.
- Experience in developing applications using JAVA with various J2EE technologies JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, JNDI, JMS and Web Services.
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development (TDD) development methodologies.
- Hands on experiences with Core Java with Multithreading,Concurrency,FileHandling I/O,Generics,Data Structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience in java8 features like Parallel Streams, Lambdas, functional interfaces and filters.
- Experience in implementing projects using Eclipse and IBM RAD IDE.
- Experience in deploying web application using application servers like WebLogic (8.1/7/6), WebSphere (6/5/4), JBoss and web servers like Tomcat 5/6.
- Expertise on EJB (stateless Session EJB, MDB and Entity Beans) and frameworks like Struts 1.2/1.1, Spring 3.0.
- Expertise in all Spring Modules such as Dependency Injection, AOP and MVC.
- Worked extensively on technologies Spring, Web services, SOAP, XML, JMS, JNDI, JDBC and various Databases like Oracle, MySQL and Microsoft SQL server during my tenure in Software Development.
- Worked with Oracle8i/9i/10g, MySQL, DB2.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Services (REST/SOAP/UDDI/WSDL).
- Worked on Web Application Development with Framework like Struts and Spring MVC.
- Expertise on J2EE Design patterns and Core Java Design patterns like MVC, Session facade, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, VO, DAO.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design (OOD) methodologies.
- Extensive experience in database designing using RDBMS Concepts in Oracle, MS SQL.
- Hands-on experience in writing storedprocedures, functions, views, triggers and joins.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPath and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB
- Hands on with developing projects based on Restfulweb service and SOAP based web service using Apache CXF, and WSDL.
- Experience in building and deploying applications using Maven, Ant, and designing test cases for unittesting applications using JUnit.
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management tools like SVN, CVS, and GIT for version control.
- Implementation of Service Discovery in Micro Services using Consul and Netflix Eureka
- Extensively worked on Apache Camel, REST web-services.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX, LINUX,MAC
- Expert in writing complex SQL Queries and PL/SQL blocks
- Wrote build/deployment scripts using ANT and Shell
- Actively involved in the Devops streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CA Release Automation.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Having an experience in developing middleware services with the help of MuleESB and OracleOSB.
- Experience in analysing and deploying middleware services in WebLogiccontainer.
- Familiar with the bug tracking tools like JIRA, Version One, HP Quality Centreand Bugzilla.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering new technologies with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of next generation programming solutions.
Web &Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBOSS
FrameworksServer Side: Spring 3.x, Spring Boot
FrameworkClient Side: AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular2
Relational Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX/UNIX, Sun Solaris
Versioning Systems: CVS, SVN, GIT, Rational Clear Case
Logging Tool: Log4j
Ticket & Request Gen Tools: JIRA, RequestIT
Development IDE: Eclipse, STS, NetBeans, Android studio, IntelliJ
Testing Tools/Others: Junit, SoapUI,LoadUI, Jenkins
Design Pattern: MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, ANT, Jenkins
Cloud Technologies: AWS, EC2, PCF
Confidential, Reading, PA
- Managed the planning of work tasks and delegation to developers assigned to use cases, setting clear objectives, recognizing issues, monitoring progress and reporting status of work tasks to the project manager.
- Development of Micro Services using Spring Boot.
- Designed the architecture based on the popular J2EE Model 2 approach of Model-View-Controller design paradigm.
- Front end View designed with HTML, JSP, CSS.
- Worked on spring application framework features IOC container and AOP.
- Used Hibernate 3.2 to communicate with the Database, mapping the entities to the tables and corresponding columns in the database by using Hibernate annotations.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Spring MVCframework is implemented to provide the controller framework.
- Designed a Dispatcher servlets to receive the HTTP Request from the user and process that by forwarding it to respective action controllers.
- Worked on developing DAO layer for the application configuration.
- Implemented multi-threaded synchronization processes using JMSqueues for consumption requests.
- Used JMS (MQ Series) for sending out automated notification emails to respective users of the application.
- Wrote JMS class to transfer the obtained information to various stores.
- Developed configuration files corresponding to beans mapped and backend database tables.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Configured, maintained JBoss Application Server and utilized for deploying the application.
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Gradle.
- Used Mongo DB as a data source for all the new internal web applications and analytics purpose as well.
- Development of RESTful Services and Micro Services using Spring Boot.
- Implementation of Service Discovery in Micro Services using NetflixEureka
- Extensively used Mongo DB and Mongo Atlas as a data source for all the web transactions.
- Enhance log4j, producing multi-level hierarchical logging of all user actions and internal operations.
- Wrote programs to archive the log files on a daily basis to enable faster troubleshooting.
- Production support contact - to analyse, debug and investigate on problems.
- Code reviews (standards, performance tuning, re factoring, re-usability)
- Coordinated with QA team to ensure the quality of application Web Browser with Selenium Web Driver.
Environment: Core Java,Java SE 8, HTML5, XML, Hibernate 3.0, Struts 1.3.10, Spring Boot, JDBC Template, JSON, Eclipse, SOA, Agile, JBoss, Oracle 10g, Ant, Selenium Web Driver, jQuery, Ajax, Jenkins, JMX, EJB, CSS, Java Script, Mongo DB, Maven, Subversion, TFS, SOAP, REST, Linux, Log4J, Junit, Netflix Eureka.
- Analysing and understanding the business requirements and coordinating the team for all the enhancements and project deliveries which includes Coordination with various teams to produce the data to be indexed.
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a Test-driven development(TDD)
- Involved in the design and prepared use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, and class diagrams
- Implemented Microservices-based cloud architecture utilizing spring boot.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework for working with database, Utilized Hibernate for protest Relational Mapping and utilized JPA for comments.
- Utilized Maven as fabricate computerization apparatus for sending the venture on Tomcat Application Server.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and dependent objects declaration
- Develop, Maintain and support Continuous Integration framework based on Jenkins
- Involved in the JMS- queue configurations which is used to connect to the back-end systems.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, Abstract factory pattern and Singleton.
- Implemented RESTFUL and SOAP base Rest utilizing JAX-RS and JAX-WS individually.
- Involved in Designing and actualized application utilizing Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC.
- Implemented unit testing using Junit.
- Implemented data-binding using Node.JS for front-end development of a current web application.
- Implemented Java 8 features like Collections, lambda expressions, parallel streams, and practical interfaces.
- Having experience in Amazon web services (AWS) for handling the code versions and production releases.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, PCF), CI/CD tools (Bamboo, Jira, CloudFormation, etc.), testing frameworks and practices
- Experience with DevOps and testing frameworks and practices is a plus
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by MongoDB
- Created documentation for peers and end - users.
Jr. Java Developer
- Extensively participated in the Analysis, System study and Designing of the project.
- Responsible for creating Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use Case diagrams, Object Model diagrams, and deployment diagrams.
- Participated in Scrum meetings (Agile) and project planning and coordinated the status sessions.
- Followed test-driven development (TDD) and participated in scrum status reports.
- Designed and implemented SOAP based web services (AXIS2 impl).
- Created and Updated XSD/WSDL documents for newly added features.
- Strong Experience in working with Agile model, using continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, GitHub.
- Generated SOAP requests from WSDL using SOAP UI and tested.
- Used the Struts Validation Framework for UI validation and worked with Struts tag libraries.
- Extensively worked with XML schema, XSL, XSLT to navigate in XML documents, and SAX to process & parse xml files. Designing and configuring core xml files for implementation of struts.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Extensively used ANT for creating build scripts and deployment into WebLogic Application Server and Log4j for logging.
- Involved in developing DAO layer architecture and database connection module for this project using Oracle 11g.
- Developed the application using Spring Web MVC architecture.
- Developed JSP and Servlets for data collection and manipulation for the reports.
- Used AngularJS2.0 as the development framework and done CRUD operations with $http service.
- Used Log4j to implement logging facilities.
- Wrote numerous test cases for unit testing of the code using JUnit testing framework.
- Used JIRA to test and track the Issues and Bugs related to software or Application.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for version control.