- Around 8 years of professional experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation & maintenance and testing various methodologies using Java/J2EE, along with wide - ranging skills in web application development.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks like: Struts Framework 1.3, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, and Hibernate 2.0/3.0.
- Expertise in Web Front End technologies, Spring2.5/3.0, Struts1.2, JSF, Tag Libraries, Struts custom validation rules, Java Script, DHTML, XML/XSL.
- Proficient experience in using the databases such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle 9i/10g/11g.
- Expert knowledge over Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access Objects (DAO) and Data Transfer Objects (DTO) for building J2EE Applications.
- Good understanding of RDBMS through Database Design, writing queries and stored procedures using databases like Oracle 9i, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Experience in NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat Application Server, JBoss, WebLogic application servers and IBM Websphere Application Server.
- Migrated applications from internal data center to AWS
- Experience in development of RESTful API and SOAP based web services and clients
- Proficient with Agile Software Development principles.
- Expertise in configuring, using and administrating version control systems like GIT, Clear Case, Subversion and CVS.
- Implemented the Account Management micro service that used Spring Data to implement a JPA and Spring Rest to provide a Restful Interface based on Spring Boot application
- Extensive experience in XML related technologies such as XML, DTD, XSD, XPATH, XSLT, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JSON and JAXB.
- Hands-on experience in using the Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Experience working with web services using SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, REST and implementation using APACHE AXIS and Jersey.
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS), including EC2, Elastic Container Service (Docker Containers), Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Cloud Front.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning Apache Tomcat 6.x/7. x.
- Thorough knowledge in Unit Testing with JUnit 3.8/4.0, and ANT build environment.
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Sonar jobs for java code quality.
- Good knowledge on design and development of code automation tools for Migration Systems.
- Excellent technical, logical, code debugging and problem-solving capabilities and ability to watch the future environment, the competitor and customer’s probable activities carefully.
- A project oriented team player with solid communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a congenial relationship with the client team and with the ability to manage multiple priorities under aggressive deadlines.
Programming Language: Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC, JMS, Java Beans
Design Patterns: MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access Objects (DAO) and Data Transfer Objects (DTO), Singleton
Frameworks: JSF 1.2/2.0/3.0, Struts 1.X, Spring 2.0/2.5, JPA, Hibernate 3.0, Apache ANT, Log4J, Nodejs
Web Technologies: JSP, XML, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, jQuery, Nodejs
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, XML, SOA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, NetBeans 4.1
Version Control: Git, Rational Clear Case, CVS, SVN
Web/App Server: Apache Tomcat
Confidential, Mason, OH
Java Full Stack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developed MVC design pattern based User Interface using JSP, XML, HTML, CSS and Struts.
- Involved in the design and development phases of Scrum Agile Software Development.
- Designed and Developed User Interactive Web pages with the help of HTML5 , CSS , TypeScript , Bootstrap , JSON and Angular2 .
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more users experience to make it more dynamic by using Angular2 framework.
- Worked with Angular2 routes, services, directives and components to set up the test flow.
- Developed a component that varies content based on the user's navigation by using router-outlet directive in Angular 2.0 .
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework and leveraged the AOP features of Spring framework to handle exceptions.
- Involved in implementing DAO pattern for database connectivity and Hibernate for object persistence.
- Developing the REST web services API to consume and produce the JSON data.
- Used XML and JSON for transferring/retrieving data between different Applications.
- Applied Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts (including UML use cases, class diagrams, and interaction diagrams).
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Implemented Designed, developed and maintained Restful/APIs / Micro Services integrated with a Responsive UI SaleForce.com Application.
- Developed window layouts and screen flows using Struts Tiles.
- Involved in fixing the existing defects and then working on the new enhancements for the upgrade releases.
- Developed web services using REST using JAX-RS using Jersey which helped communicating through different modules of the application
- Worked on Apache Velocity, a Java-based Template Engine for merging of different templates.
- Used SVN for version control of the source code.
- Researched on Cassandra NoSQL database architecture for storing the transactional data.
- Created and executed unit and regression test scripts; created personal and common test data, tracked actual vs. expected results, and evaluated quality of modules created.
- Development of the Agent module, which involved multi-threading and GUI for this product
- Used Entity Beans and Java Annotations to maintain the database schema
- Managed source repository using CVS for version control tools
- Used CVS within RAD/WSAD to do source control
- Developed REST API to ease development and simplify client adoption
- Used ANT SCRIPTS to build the application and deployed it on Web Logic Application Server.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Java Fullstack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developed business module applications using J2EE technologies.
- Developed code in Java which creates mapping in ElasticSearch even before data is indexed into.
- Design the Elasticsearch configuration files based on number of hosts available, naming the Cluster and Node accordingly. Using Curator API on Elasticsearch to data back up and restoring.
- Build Rest services using NodeJS and ExpressJS and used a full complement of Express, AngularJS, NodeJs, and MongoDB to store and present assessments.
- Designed and developed the UI using spring view component, JSP, HTML, CSS, JQuery and AngularJS.
- Used JQuery Mobile with HTML5 & CSS3 for laying out pages nd reducing scripting.
- Developed queues using AWS SQS with JMS for services to subscribe and listen events. Implemented logic to listen and to subscribe events.
- Also used JQuery Mobile in designing responsive web sites.
- Used spring validator framework for client side and server side validation. Also implemented dynamic loading of JSP’s using AJAX.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservices to provide RestFul API and RAMLutilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Built Spring based Java and Scala microservices to support enterprise web application.
- Used Spring Core for Dependency Injection/Inversion Of Control (Ioc), and integrated frameworks like Struts and Hibernate.
- Responsible for integrating the view components like grids, forms and charts with java restful services.
- Utilize Struts (MVC2) framework and developed JSP pages, Action Servlets and XML based action-mapping files for web tier.
- Docker is used for creating images that are deployed on AWS.
- Configured Docker container for branching purposes.
- Created continuous integration system using SVN, Maven, ANT and Jenkins.
- Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC2 design pattern.
- Experienced first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating micro-services into an existing system architecture.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate.
- Developed Data Access Objects to handle HQL queries using Hibernate and Transfer objects.
- Used log4j for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Involved in design, development and testing phases of project.
- Developing and maintaining the application based upon the requirements.
- Hands-on experience in creating and consuming RESTful Services using Angular JS.
- Developed View Controllers for all the views to handle all the events.
- Developed View models for binding the data to the controls.
- Responsible for producing custom Ext JS builds for deploying the code into test, UAT and production environments.
Confidential, New York, NY
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the Project, which is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Involved in developing prototypes of the product and created UML Use Cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams and Page flow diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the JSP’s and EJB’s to interact with Struts Framework to effectively handle the workflow of the application and developed Action Forms and Action Classes in Struts frame work.
- Developed Web Services to transfer data between client and server vice versa using SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Extensively used JSTL tags and Struts tag libraries. Used Struts tiles as well in the presentation tier.
- Designed GUI Components using Tiles frame work and Validation framework.
- Supported existing applications developed using Spring MVC, AOP framework.
- Developed Authentication and Authorization modules where authorized persons can only access the inventory related operations.
- Interacted with external services to get the user information using SOAP web service calls.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Involved in writing Detail Design Documents with UML Specifications.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and also responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
- Used Apache Maven as build tool to continuously integrate the Web application.
- Participated actively in code review meetings with the team.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, review the requirements and converting them to detailed design documents and clarification documents.
- Configured Java Messaging Services (JMS) on Web logic Server using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Web Services to get price from external Business Entities.
- Consumed Web Services as a gateway for the payment through the third-party.
- Developed Web Services using SOA, SOAP, WSDL and JAX-WS, JAX-RPC programming models.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as validation of the card details. Restful web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Responsible for integration of different modules.
- Implementing the rules using Drools.
- Created JUnit test cases, and Development of JUnit classes.
- Configured log4j to enable/disable logging in application.
- Developed ANT script to build .war and. ear files for the application.
- Involved in Code Reviews of other modules, documents, test cases.
- Wrote UNIX Shell scripts and used UNIX environment to deploy the application.
- Responsible in coordination with Onsite team, attending daily and weekly scrum meetings to update the work status, issues clarifications etc.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developed the web tier using JSP, Struts 1.1 and AWT.
- Designed and developed new J2EE Components like bean components to in corporate business level validations.
- Managed multiple requests by the same user using Multithreading.
- Involved in writing SQL scripts and creating backend database table for complex business operations.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing and Code reviewing.
- Design, development and Testing of JSP pages.
- Implemented various design patterns - Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object and Spring DAO.
- Developed J2EE components on Eclipse IDE.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed Action Classes that takes the request from the JSP and invoke the appropriate method in the business components.
- Identified and resolved programming issues, Servlets and EJB s performance tuning opportunities.
- Used SVN as a source control for code changes.
- Used RDBMS for recording financial information.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designed, developed, deployed physician finder, hospital search and Maps & Directions functionality Using Java and JSP.
- Used Web Sphere Studio for the development of Java Servlets and JSPs and deployed them using Web sphere.
- Designed and developed the presentation layer using AJAX for RUI (Rich User Interface).
- Used JSP Taglibs (JSTL) for the customization of the web pages.
- Created DAO for hospital search and home health Search.
- Developed the Servlets and Data Access Layer classes and used JDBC API for interaction with the Oracle Database.
- Testing the module, fixing the bugs and XML used to transfer the data between different layers.
- Used UML Methodologies for designing the gathered requirements.
- Was involved in creating Use Case Diagrams
- Documented the work done and gathered the specification changes.
- Debugged the issues using features of WASD.
- Coordinated with other teams in resolving software/hardware issues.
- Involved in writing unit test cases and unit testing.
- Created stored procedures using SQL Server and accessed them by using Java.
- Used Rational Rose to design class diagrams and sequence diagrams.