- Having8 Years of IT experience in design, development and deployment of multi - tier, Distributed, Scalable and Transactional Intranet/Internet applications using Spring 3, Hibernate4, Big Web Services/SOAP, REST, Struts 2, Icefaces, Servlet, JDBC, JSP,JSTL, XML, HTML, JAVA Script, AJAX and Jquery technologies.
- Have 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management and Manhattan Distribution Order Management and other Manhattan products.
- 4 years of experience in CyberSource, Paypal and payment related services
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle process, which includes translation of requirements into functional and technical specifications, Designing, Developing, Testing Implementation & Post Production support using development methodologies like Waterfall, Incremental and Agile.
- Well versed in Developing End to End B2B and B2C application using J2SE 7& J2EE 6technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JTA, JDBC, JAXP, JAXB, Big Web Services using (Apache CXF Engine), JSON.
- Good experience in applications developed using Object Relational Mapping frameworks like Hibernate and MVC frameworks along with frameworks likeStruts 2, Icefaces, Spring JAX-WS etc., and IOC frameworks like Spring 3 and its subsidiary modules such as Spring 3, Spring AOP 3 and Big Web Services.
- Well Experienced in deploying and configuring applications onto application servers like WebLogic 10.3, JBOSS 7.0.1.
- Good experience in using tools like Jmeter, Nmon, Threadumps, GC Dumps, AWR Reports, JProfiler, Dynatracefor performance impact analysis etc.
- Mastery in developing reusable components for cross cutting concerns like Logging, Build management, Transaction management, and Testing framework using Log4j, Ant, Maven, Jira, Jmeter and JUnit to increase productivity, easy maintenance and to retain software quality.
- Expertise in using IDEs likeEclipse, various Configuration Management tools like SVN.
- Expertise in using the Continues Integration tools like Hudson/Jenkins.
- Worked extensively on relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and has a good experience in tools such as SQL Developer.
- Good knowledge and working experience in XML related technologies JAXP (SAX, DOM), JAXB parsers for parsing xml in to java object.
- Experience in using Java, JEE, J2EE design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, DAO, Transfer Object, Proxy, Prototype, Bridgeetc… for reusing most effective and efficient strategies.
- Good Team Player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java (JDBC, Multithreaded, Swing, JNI, and JMF), J2EE (EJB, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Web Services - SOAP, REST Services, JMS, JNDI, spring, JUnit, Maven, Log4j.
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat.
IDE and Configuration Tools: Eclipse 3.2/3.3, MyEclipse, MS Visio, UML
Design Patterns: J2EE Core Patterns
Data Bases: Oracle, MS Access, MS SQL Server 7.0, MySQL
Operating Systems: MS Windows 2000/XP/2003 and UNIX
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
Senior Java Developer
- Design and development mission critical projects with direct impact on the evolution of Priceline's business based on several teams across Confidential
- Engineering framework development, business intelligence solutions, machine learning, website development and core application development activities
- Develop applications using Java 1.8, Multi-Threading, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Write Maven scripts and configure Bamboo for build and continuous integration of applications across Common Platform Services
- Development and Administration in Splunk for data analysis and writing machine learning scripts to prevent application crashes and critical issues
- Integrate Kafka, Databases, Logs to Splunk using Java application to provide data to Splunk.
- Architecting and administration Splunk deployments along with developing apps for Splunk and troubleshooting Splunk issues.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring (IOC), Hibernate, SOLR/Lucene, XML, XSD, RESTful Web Services, Maven, Oracle 12c, MySQL, Tomcat, IntelliJ IDE, Eclipse, Linux, Bamboo, Git
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Java Developer
- Understanding and Analysis of client requirements in DOM (Distributed Order Management System)
- Designing and developing client enhancements using Java, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful web services, .
- Application Server and DB Server Audit using internal tools
- Build and deploy the application in Client environment using Jenkins.
- Installation of DOM and other MA products in Client Production and Test Environments.
- Configuring Jmeter for Volume and Performance Testing.
- Interaction with ATG system for order processing and item pricing.
- Analysis of performance metrics like Java Profilers, Thread Dumps, GC Dumps, Nmons, AWR etc.
- Built custom API for Cybersource/Paypal/Giftcards with DOM through integration frameworks.
- Configuring JBoss and other Applications servers like Web Sphere/ Web Logic for production volume and performance improvements.
- Database Administration for Product schema creation and maintenance.
- Client enhancements and deliverables tracking using Salesforce and Jira.
- Installing and Deploying applications in internal environments using Manhattan internal tools like System Director, MMC etc.
Environment: Java, Spring (IOC), Hibernate, SOLR, XML, XSD, RESTful Web Services, XML Beans, Scala, Maven, Oracle 12c, SQL, JBoss 6.3.0, Scope Studio, Eclipse, JProfiler, Dynatrace, NMON, Linux, Jmeter, Other performance tuning tools.
- Developed Big Web Services for travel requests and Amadeus flight/hotel availability.
- Developed HTML, Struts2, JQuery and Java script code for user interfaces throughout the application.
- Implemented dependency injection and aspect oriented programming using spring framework.
- Developed JAXB for transformation of Java Objects to XML for SOAP web servicecalls.
- Updated database schema design for various enhancements.
- Developed loosely coupled and reusable code utilizing design patterns like Abstract Factory, Singleton, DAO and Transfer Object Method.
- Developed JUNIT test cases for all the releases.
- Developed build scripts using apache ant.
- Deployed the application in Apache Tomcat and JBoss Application Server.
- Did release management using SVN.
Environment: J2SE 1.6, JSP, Spring (DI, AOP), XML, Struts2, Hibernate, JAXB, Big Web Services 3, AJAX, ANT, Oracle, SQL, JUNIT, JBOSS 7.0.1 server.