- 8+ years of experience as a Java/J2EE Developer in analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE and Object - Oriented Client-Server technologies.
- Experience in software methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Expertise in Core java concepts like OOPS, Data structures & algorithms, Collections, Swing, Event handling, Multithreading, Garbage Collector, Exceptional handling, Generics, I/O and java. Lang Package.
- Expert in developing applications using all J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Angular JS, AngularJS 2.0, React.JS, Node.JS, Boot Strap, AJAX and JQuery.
- Worked on design of the applications represented with UML diagrams like use cases, sequence flows & class diagrams using VISIO.
- Used micro-service architecture with Spring Boot interacting combination of REST and apache Kafka message brokers.
- Created and Configure Micro-service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with Angular JS application
- Experience in developing SpringJDBC Templates and Spring Rest Templates.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP and REST.
- Strong knowledge in springframework (Core, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring ORM) server-side component architecture for simplified development of distributed, transactional, secure and portable application based on Java Technology.
- Expert in Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro-services and develop Spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Deployed containers and Micro-services in AWS using EC2 Container Services. Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Experience in integrating Micro-services Architecture with Spring Boot and Docker.
- Knowledge on Cassandra read and write paths, query and internal architecture.
- Experienced in developing event driven applications using Ajax, and XML.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot for running applications.
- Knowledge in performance tuning and maintenance of CassandraDatabase.
- Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies like XML, XSL, DTD, XML Schema and DOM Parsers.
- Experience in migrating data from multiple relational databases to Cassandra and validated data.
- Extensive Knowledge on build automation tools such as apache ANT, Maven, Jenkins and good understanding of Test-Driven development (TDD).
- Experience with Streaming platforms like ApacheKafka.
- Professional experience in relational database management (RDBMS) My SQL, Oracle, SQL server andDB2 Experience in data access technologies like JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers besides writing transaction queries, DDL and DML with development tools like TOAD.
- Experience in Jboss Drools 6.5 to apply business rules in working memory Confidential runtime.
- Good knowledge in using Spring Web MVC framework for applying MVC implementation in the web application.
- Experience in Designing, Developing, and Deploying Web Services using Simple Object Access Protocol(SOAP), Representational State Transfer (REST/ Restful), WSDL and UDDI.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers and views using various databases such as MS SQL Server, No SQL database systems (Mongo DB), My SQL, Cassandra and Oracle databases.
- Designed Micro-Services specification including - End Point Registration, Request, Response, HTTP Codes, Error Codes etc.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging and used JUnit extensively for testing.
- Expertise in using Version control systems i.e. SVN, Git.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through JenkinsCI and CD Release Automation.
- Well experienced in using networking tools like PuTTY, MobaXterm and WinSCP.
- Good analytical and programming capabilities coupled with excellent decision-making skills.
- Well focused and can meet the expected deadlines and ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team.
Languages: Java, J2EE,XML 1.0, SQL, PL/SQL
Java Technologies: J2EE (Java 8, EJB 2.0/3.0, Servlets, JSP 1.2/2.0, JDBC, JNDI, Java Mail), JSTL, Custom Tag Libraries.
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB.
Tools: JReports, Log4j, Maven, Junit, TOAD, Microsoft Visio, JIRA, Quality Center, Jenkins, SOAP UI.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10x/10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server, MS-Access.
Application/HTTP Servers: JBoss, Tomcat 5.x/6.x, Apache Web Sphere, Web logic 9.1/11g.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans.
Source Control: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, GitHub.
Platforms/ Hardware: Windows
Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, and TCP/IP.
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.x/4.x.
Distributed Technologies: SOAP, Restful Services
Confidential - Baton rouge, LO.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Used Eclipse Integrated Development Environment for coding, debugging and testing the application modules.
- Involved in developing of presentation layer for the application modules using Angular JS/2,XHTML, HTML5, JQuery, AJAX and CSS.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Knowledge in creation of Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented Spring Boot services in combination with Angular as front end to form a Microservice Oriented application
- Angular JS was used to parse the JSON file using the REST Web services.
- Configured Spring based Microservices and Spring Boot
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate and JPA to achieve object to database table persistency.
- Developed HibernatePOJOClasses, Hibernate Configuration file and HibernateMapping files.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Microservice with Eureka server to monitor service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Analyze and fix issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Implemented the back-end services using SpringBoot.
- Worked on developing RESTServices to expose the processed data as a service.
- Experience in working with NoSQL, Mongo DB, and Apache Cassandra.
- Implemented SpringSecurity and Springtransactions in the applications.
- Worked on Swagger, REST with JSON to test data, and Postman for testing the Web Services and Documentation of the Web API.
- Experienced on spring framework applications like Spring Core, SpringAOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot and did integration to Microservices into existing system architecture.
- Involved in the configuration of SpringFramework and Hibernate mapping tool.
- Configured MQ Queues and Topics to publish messages to topics and consume published messages.
- Worked with Docker to deploy Micro-services in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Experience with SpringRibbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Used SpringCore Annotations for Dependency Injection and used ApacheCamel to integrate Spring framework.
- Developed communication between different applications using MQ Series (JMS) and Spring Integration.
- Configured and monitored numerous Cassandras, NoSQL instances
- Deployment of micro services via AWSBeanstalk and Lambda
- Worked on DAO's to pull the data from the source Databases and converted into JSON formats and then published into KafkaStreams.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Extensively followed Test Driven Development to implement application business logic, work flow process and integration of application modules.
- Followed Pair Programming to analysis, design, development, Integration, Testing and deploy the applications.
- Used XML, XSD, XPath and JAXB for message transformations and mappings.
- Extensively followed agile Scrum methodology and XP to implement the application modules.
- Configured and used Hudson, Jenkins tools for continues integration and build and deploy the applications.
- Used Maven for building and deploying the web application into WebSphere and configuring the dependency plug-ins and resources.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for each line of the application code and performed validation.
Confidential - California.
Programmer Analyst / Developer
- Implemented business layer using Corejava, SpringBeans using dependency injection, Spring annotations.
- Implemented MicroServices using SpringBoot, SpringCloud, SpringMicroservices and enabled discovery using NetflixEurekaServer.
- Used S3buckets to manage document management and RDS to host database.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Optimized the full text search function by connecting to NoSQLDB like MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Implemented MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes and replication.
- Used RabbitMQ queues for implementation of multi-threaded synchronization processes using JMS queues for consumption requests.
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy micro services.
- Experienced in using Kafka as a distributed publisher-subscriber messaging system.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST and added security to SOAP through WS Security.
- Experience working in Kafka and Camel.
- Used SpringSecurity for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide automated builds based on polling the GIT source control system.
- Consumed REST based micro services with Rest Template based on RESTfulAPIs.
- Used Docker for possible to production to the development environment to fast possible for interactive use.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with LINUXShellscripts to automate routine jobs.
- Created web services using Spring @Rest Controller to return JSON to the frontend.
- Developed server-side services using Java, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC).
- Used SOAP UI tool for testing web services connectivity.
- Used MAVEN building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in the application servers, it is also used for Dependency management of code in the application.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking issue tracking and project management.
- Involved in writing the test cases for the application using JUnit.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
- Implemented Log4j tool to log the entire application.
Confidential - Plano, TX
- Involved in gathering and analyzing business requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Developed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams as part of Module Design Documentation.
- Agile delivery of software using practices of short iterations, scrum.
- Involved in developing distributed, transactional, secure and portable applications based on Java technology using EJB technology.
- Implemented the presentation layer using Spring framework
- Used Struts framework to develop the application based on a MVC design pattern.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity to SQL Server.
- Java API, including JDBC, JAXP, JDOM to query patent data from database and transfer the data into various formats.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to send request and response in form of XML messages. WSDL has been used to expose the web services using Apache Axis.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Factory pattern, MVC and Singleton Pattern.
- Created and consumed SOAP/Restful Web Services.
- The RESTful web services have been used to retrieve and update the data which is populated
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tables. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes
- Implemented Hibernate using the SpringFramework (Created the session Factory).
- DAO and the hibernate transactions was implemented using spring framework.
- Refactored the code to migrate from Hibernate2.x version to Hibernate3. x. (I.e. moved from xml mapping to annotations)
- Created LDAP services for user authentication and authorization.
- Involve in JUnit Testing, debugging and bug fixing.
- Worked on Multithreading.
- Participated in the discussion with business experts to understand the business requirements and mold them into technical requirements toward development.
- Designed UML diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Built the functionality for the front end JSPs to take the data from the model as an XML and using XSLT to convert the XSL to HTML.
- Prepared Test Cases for Integration Testing.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as Loan and Teller application
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Deployed components to the development environment, system test environment, and UAT environment.
- Used simple Maven projects and Maven Archetypes projects for developing applications and provided JAR files for UI application use.
- Test Driven Development approach was used and was involved in writing many unit and integration test cases.
- Developed several test cases using JUnit.
- Used SVN for maintaining the project documentation and code.
- Documented all process changes and requirement changes.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Analyzing the requirement document and preparing queries for clarification from client.
- Involved in High Level Design Document (HLD) preparation.
- Development of Web Layer with MVC framework using Java, JSP, Servlets .
- Coding for Model and Controller.
- Implemented and configured various Action classes for handling the client requests using Struts framework.
- Used EJBs (Stateless Session beans) to implement the business logic, MDBs (JMS) for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system.
- Used J2EE design patterns such as Factory pattern, Singleton Pattern, Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade, DAO, DTO.
- Created the JDBC based DAO layer.
- Generated and customized the value object entities and DAOs.
- Involved in using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-may communication in the application.
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB (Enterprise Java Bean) in WebLogic Application Server environment.
- Implemented Multithread concepts in java classes to avoid deadlocking.
- Was involved in improving the existing design by minimizing dependencies between the layers with the help of design patterns.
- Involved in analysis for Reporting frame work. Involved in procedures and functions modifications.
- Responsible for design, developed Tables, Views, SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, triggers, Constraints for application enhancement using TOAD.
- Coded ANTscripts for compiling, building, packaging the jar files and application deployed onto WebLogic Application Server.
- Involved in bug fixing and resolving issues with the QA and production environment during production support.
- Worked on UML diagrams like Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram required for implementing the Quartz scheduler.
- Handled Java training sessions for the trainees.
- Used My Eclipse as an IDE for development.
- SVN is used as a tool for version control.
Environment: Java, Servlets, Struts framework, JSP, Java Script, EL, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Servlets, JUnit, Oracle 9i, Quartz scheduler, SVN, ANT, My Eclipse, WebLogic Application Server.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Involved in writing the presentation layer in JavaServerPage(JSP). Strong Understanding of the software development cycle, especially Agile/Scrum.
- Handled Java multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user. implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size database using Java multi-threading.
- Used Soap web services to communicate with other applications.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts for developers to start.
- Developed Schema & Catalog loading solutions for Advantage Using HibernateO/R Mapping.
- Designed & Developed intranet applications for catalog maintenance using EJB3, JPA, Servlet, AJAX, JSF, Prime Faces 3.x technologies hosted on JBoss Application server.
- Develop aspect to modularize crosscutting concerns like caching, logging and performance monitoring.
- Developed Order Processing using XML and OASIS UBL.
- Generate Excel Reports in Java using Open Source solutions like JXLS and Excel and docx4j API.
- The developed asynchronous solution for Profile updates on the website using JMS technologies.
- Communicate effectively with executive stakeholders in gathering requirements and ensuring project success.
- Participate in Requirement, Design, Development and Deployment sessions.
Associate Java Developer
- As a Developer in Java, involved in System Requirements analysis and conceptual design.
- Experience in using VSS as source control.
- Experience in handling designed, Developed and Implemented document transformation applications using XMLSpy tool and XSD's.
- Experience in developing JDBC to interact with the database
- Experience in initiating with 'Workflow module' of the Project which is a product intended to automate the workflow related functions of any organization.
- Experience in designing full life cycle development of web applications and modification of existing applications to in corporate new components and features emphasizing maintainability, reliability, scalability and performance.
Environment: Java Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Spring, Ajax, Hibernate, Java JDK, Apache Tomcat, MySQL Query Browser, Windows XP Professional.