- 5+ years of professional IT experience with complete knowledge in lifecycle development in JAVA/J2EEtechnologies with Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Development, Testing, Maintenance and Deployment of software applications.
- Extremely well - versed in design patterns, methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models (Agile), capturing functional requirements into use cases and translating into detailed technical specifications.
- Excellent working experience in web-based GUIs development using Spring MVC, Servlets, JSP, HTML.
- Experience in developing with various open source frameworks Spring Framework, spring (MVC), Spring Dependency Injection (DI), Hibernate.
- Good Experience in using build Automation tools like Maven and Log4J.
- Prepared the REST and SOAP based service calls depending on the data passing to the web service.
- Worked with different Java IDE'S includes Eclipse and IntelliJ Idea
- Used ANT, Maven and Gradle scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers
- Strong Experience in working with Databases like Oracle, SQL Server 2008 and MySQL and proficiency in writing complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of Eclipse tool for the development of Java projects.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP.
- Hands on experience with Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, Linux and SQL.
- Expertise at JDBC API for connection and access to databases.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Spring (Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security and Spring Data) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Expertise in writing Unit test cases using Junit.
- Worked in Agile software methodology with Scrum type development.
- Professional understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills, and strong ability to perform as part of team.
- Ability to learn new concepts and to adapt to new environments.
- Experience in designing and developing applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, JDBC 4.x.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP with WSDL and RESTful.
- Proficient in developing Micro-service architecture Spring Boot.
- Expertise in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies like Hibernate 4.x and Spring
- Data Java Persistence API (JPA) 2.x for mapping Java class with Database.
- Extensive experience in SQL, stored procedures and functions, triggers with Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL and MS SQL databases.
- Used JIRA for tracking bugs and issues.
- Worked in various SDLC methodologies Agile/ Scrum and Waterfall. Involved in Designing, Analysis, Development, Debugging, Testing and Maintenance.
- Proactive on client interaction, requirement gathering, technical design, debugging and documentation.
- Adaptable to new environments and technologies, self-motivated, quick to learn, goal-oriented, team player, possessing strong interpersonal skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL SQL
Java technologies: Core Java, JDBC, JSP, Servlets
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring (Core, IOC, AOP, JDBC, MVC, Boot, ORM)
Databases: Oracle, MYSQL, PostgreSQL
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, JAX-WS, Apache Axis, JAX-RS (Jersey)
Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic
Development Tools: Eclipse IDE, Intellij
Version Control: GIT
Integration Tools: Jenkins
Project Management: Rally, JIRA
Confidential - St. Louis, Missouri
- Implemented UI components using Angular 4.0 dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Developed Single Page application (SPA) using Angular 4.0.
- Created reusable Components, Pipes, Directives and Services using Angular 4.
- Used HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, jQuery and Bootstrap to build this SPA Single Page application.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch Servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components.
- Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis & Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Followed the Agile Scrum software development methodology.
- Involved in all SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Phases of the project.
- Used Factory, DAO, and Singleton and MVC Design patterns.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices and Lambda functions using CI/CD Jenkins server.
- Managing Messaging Topics using Apache Kafka messaging broker.
- Implemented the project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring Boot and persisted Data to MongoDB.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot -based services interacting through Apache Kafka .
- Implemented Restful Services in Spring Boot Framework for consuming and producing JSON Data from End points .
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA approach.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API call.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on Service-Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) by using SOAP and RESTful services.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot microservices in to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Implemented spring controllers with annotations, validations using model attributes to pass request from presentation layer to helper classes.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker Container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Developed Microservices with Spring to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each microservice in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Developing Spring Boot based Micro Services using the annotations & implementing architecture patterns, Used Spring Rest/JSON to expose Micro Services APIs.
- Worked on Microservices and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services like S3, and IAM.
- Used Maven and Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process and Git was used for project management and version management.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Used CI/CD tools Jenkins, Git/Gitlabs and Docker registry for configuration and automation.
- Developed Oracle Stored Procedures and Functions using SQL Developer.
- Implemented service methods and SQL queries , PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle Database.
- Involved in preparing the documentation and logic flow charts of the process.
- Developed UI Components using Angular, Bootstrap, HTML, Java Script and CSS.
- Used Angular-JS, AJAX for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Created single page applications with nested and multiple views using Angular UI-router, custom directives for reusable components used in the application.
- Extensively used Core Java collections, Generics, Exception handling, Design patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information also developed Services, Business Delegate, POJO, Controller, and DAO.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Created entities in Scala and Java along with named queries to interact with the database. Used Scala collection framework to store and process the complex Customer information.
- Extensively Implemented Spring boot, Dependency Injection (DI) and aspect-oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernating.
- Wrote Hibernate Criteria queries for data retrievals and have performed the ORM mappings to map java entities to database tables.
- Configured Spring declarative transaction manager and implemented transaction management in DAO layer.
- Implemented Restful web services using Rest Easy (JAX-RS).
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using spring boot and consumed using spring REST services. Published Rest services for performing CRUD operations from the database.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the actual functionality.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using the Agile iterative development Methodology. Interacted with the end users and participated in the SCRUM meetings.
- Implemented CSS Manipulation, HTML Event functions, Java script Effects and animations using JQUERY.
- Involved in development of application using struts, RAD and Oracle database.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Have coded numerous DAO's using Hibernate Dao Support. Used Criteria, HQL and SQL as the query languages in Hibernate Mapping.
- Used Web Services for transmission of large blocks of XML data using SOAP.
- Used XML for data exchange and schemas (XSDs) for XML validation. Used XSLT for transformation of XML.
- Written numerous test cases for unit testing of the code using JUnit testing framework.
- Used Log4j to implement logging facilities. Used Clear Case for version control.
- Used Ant as a build tool.
- Configured and Deployed application on Web Sphere Application Server.
Jr Java Developer
- Analyze the requirements based on business data and user requirements.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, jQuery and Java script.
- Implemented the modules using Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Develop GUI related changes using JSP, HTML and client validations using Java script.
- Developed Java beans, helper classes and Servlets for interacting with UI written in JSP.
- Wrote a controller Servlet that dispatched requests to appropriate classes.
- Developed Dispatch Action classes to define several business methods.
- Involved coding SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Involved in Designing the Database Schema and writing the complex SQL queries using Oracle.
- Created java classes to communicate with database using JDBC.
- Accessed stored procedures and functions using JDBC Callable statements.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in unit testing, troubleshooting and debugging. Modifying existing programs with enhancements.
- Involved in fixing bugs the bugs or defects in the application and Used Log4J for any logging purposes during the development of the application.