- Consultant with 7 Plus years of extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Web Application Design, Development, Programming, Testing, Support Maintenance, and End - User support.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts1.3,Spring (including Web Flow),and Web development technologies like AJAX and Object Relational Mapping Technology like Hibernate.
- Extensive experience with Spring3.0 along with JPA for managing the Database Transactions.
- Expertise in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory and Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Extensive experience in modeling presentation tier using StrutsMVC2 (Model-View-Controller) architecture.
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Application server and Weblogic Application Server.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools of RationalApplication Developer (RAD), WebSphere Application Developer (WSAD), Eclipse 3.0and WebLogic Workshopto develop dynamic web applications.
- Expertise on entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Intranet and Internet applications using Web/Application Servers like Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and Weblogic Application Server.
- Experience in portal Application development in WebSphere Portal Server.
- Experience with the database management like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, PL/SQL Developer.
- Experience with Webservices.
- Experience with SOAPUI and Altova XMLSpy(x64).
- Good working knowledge in version control tools like GIT and Rational ClearCase
- Good working knowledge on JUNIT.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries and Triggers.
- Developed ANT scripts in to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Experience in working with small and large groups and successful in meeting new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing strong analytical, problem solving and communicational skills.
- Able to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/NT, Sun Solaris, Linux, Unix (AIX), MS-DOS.
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSF,JSR168,JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI, Web Services, Design Patterns, JAVA Beans
Web/App. Server: WebSphere 6.1/8.0/8.5, Tomcat 5.5/6.0, WebLogic 7.0/8.1/9.2/10.0, JBoss 3.2.
Frameworks & IDE Tools: Struts1.3,Spring 3.0, JPA, Hibernate 3.0, JUnit, ANT, AJAX, Log4J, Eclipse 1.0/3.1, WeblogicWorkshop9.2, WSAD 5.1, RAD 6.0, PowerBuilder, GIT, Rational ClearCase, TOAD
Web-Development Technologies: JSP, XML, XSD, XSLT, DTD, DOM, LDAP, HTML, Java Script, CSS, DHTML, Agile Methodology, Servlets, JSTL (Tag Libraries), AJAX, ANT, JUnit.
RDBMS: ORACLE 10g/11g, SQL Server 6.5, MS Access.
OOAD: UML, Design Patterns.
Confidential, SouthLake, TX.
- Involved in Complete design, development and Testing of Profit Management System.
- Utilized "agile" process to streamline development process with iterative development and that includes daily scrum with team.
- Used spring framework’s Dependency Injection (IOC) framework to configure application components.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate
- Wrote persistence layer and business layer (EJB's).
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema (XSD) to validate the model and used Jax-B for Xml-Java Mapping and Xml-Xslt conversion.
- Testing and implementation of the system and Installation of system.
- Used exhaustively Hibernate Criteria Queries and Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for
- Optimized Searching of huge data sets.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Used Dynamic SQL for interface programs and exception handling routines.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe as version control system.
- Mailing concept incorporated using the SMTP server configuration.
- Application Testing, Review and trouble shooting.
- Used Eclipse IDE as an development tool.
Confidential, Timonium, MD.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analysing the project and created UML diagrams such as Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and flowcharts for the Optimization module using Microsoft Visio .
- Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis & Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC 2 Architecture using J2EE and Struts.
- Implemented the JSPs and EJBs in the Struts Framework to effectively handle the workflow of the application.
- Developed Action classes to handle HTTP client requests by using HTTP Servlet Request, HTTP Servlet Response, Action Mapping and Action Form objects.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP, WSDL.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Used Clear Case for code repository and as version control mechanism.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report
- Created test cases and Involved in Unit Testing.
- Used IBM DB2 Universal Data Base and CONNX for back end database access and used ORACLE for configurable data and caching.
- Application was developed using RAD 8 with application server as Websphere 8.
Environment: Java (6), EJB (3.1), XML 3.1, RAD (8.0), Struts (1.3), EAR 6.0, JSP, HTML, XHTML, Clear Case Repository, ITSM Service Management Application, PLSQL Developer, SQL Server Management Studio, Log Viewer, LDAP Browser, Infonaut ConnX Client, DB2 Server, Visio, XMLSpy
Confidential, Atlanta, GA.
Sr JAVA Developer
- Involved in Architecture/Designing the State Portal Application.
- Involved in Functional and Detailed Designs.
- Involved in Presentation Development using IBM WebSphere Portal technology.
- Extensively implemented JSP/HTML (part of port lets) in presentation.
- Implemented JSP tag libraries.
- Implemented java script for client side validations.
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object (Transfer Object) and Data Access Object and Session Façade.
- Involved in writing EJB's and Web Services.
- Implemented Singleton class to load the property files.
- Implemented EJB (Stateless session Beans) and exposed them as Web Services.
- Worked with JMS (java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Worked with JMS queues for P-P communications and Topics for one-many communications.
- Implemented the Hibernate frame work to interact with database.
- Implemented Spring with Hibernate for the transaction management for Database transactions.
- Used ORM (Object Relational Mapping) technology hibernate for database access.
- Configured the Database Tables with java objects using Hibernate Config xml files
- Involved in writing theSQL and PL/SQL procedures in Oracle DB.
- Implemented portal page level Access and login using LDAP.
- Involved in Application/data base query performance Tuning.
- Configured IBM WebSphere portal server to manage portal pages, portlets and to apply security constraints for the portal pages.
- Developed a Logger framework for the application using Log4J.
- Have used Rational Application Developer (RAD 6.0) as IDE.
- Used Clear Case as the configuration management tool.
- Involved in JUNIT testing for the component testing.
- Actively involved in getting the production issues resolved.
- Attending the status meetings to update the team status.
- Involved in maintaining CMMI level standards.
Environment: J2EE, EJB, Webservices, XML, XSD, RUP, C++,Microsoft Visio, Clear Case, Oracle 9.i/10.g, WebSphere5.1,WebSphere Portal5.1, JMS,SOAP,BPEL,LDAP, RAD, LOG4j,Servlets, JSP,Unix,Struts 1.2/2.0,Hibernate
- Involved in studying the Current Legacy Systems, User Requirement and Creating Design Document.
- Developed Sequence, Use Case Diagrams and Process Flow Diagrams.
- Involved in Installation and configuration of WebLogic Server
- Developed Stateful Session Beans to Store the State of CDR User Profile information.
- Extensively involved in design and implementation of front-end controller using Struts framework.
- Developed Action Classes and Action Forms.
- Used Java Script to do the front end validations.
- Developed web pages using HTMLandJSP.
- Involved in writing deployment descriptor files and deploying EJB's in WebLogic Server and build war files, Ear files automatically using Ant scripts and deploy.
- Involved in writing Ant script to build the front end application.
- Used Struts Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database.
- Implemented many EJB components, running under WebLogic application server
- Responsible for configuring the EJB Container and server, setting up securitymanagement, integrating resource managers with the EJB Container
- Responsible for providing the DEPLOYMENT TOOLS used by the Deployer to deploy enterprise beans packaged in the ejb-jar file
- Involved in Designing and Coding.
- Bean Providers job of coding the Session Bean and Entity Bean using container managed persistence.
- Application Assemblers job of combining all these Enterprise Beans into one large Banking application, as per the requirements. And also defined the security behavior such as specifying the role name, method permission’s etc., in the deployment descriptor and also the transaction behavior for this particular application.
- Deploying job of resolving any external dependencies and customizing these deployed enterprise bean in this specific Banking application. Finally deployed the jar files in the EJB Container and WAR files in the Web Container on to the WebLogic server.
- Used Struts Tag libraries.
- Web components using JSP, Servlets with the Jakarta Struts Framework.
- Developed Servlets to connect to the Session beans from JSP.
- Used EJB-QL queries in the Deployment descriptor to access and manipulate the Database.
- Provided end user training and production system support.