- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS.
- Utilized Mulesoft features like Data weave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Customized the integration workflows using an ESB framework also with Mule Soft MMC and enterprise release.
- Proficient in MEL - Mule Expression Language to access and evaluate the data in the payload, properties and variables of a Mule message.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB and expertise in developing API’s using MULE API manager and RAML.
- Worked on XML related technologies like XSL, XSD, XQuery, XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, WSDL, DTD, XSD, Apache Axis, JAXP (SAX, DOM), JAXB, XML Beans parsers for parsing XML in to Java object.
- Well versed in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio tool.
- Experience in working with application servers like Web Logic and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, and MS SQL Server 2005.
- Expert in documenting business requirements, functional, technical specifications and test cases.
- Complete knowledge on Agile and SCRUM structure of software development by conducting meetings and coordinating with the ream members to meet the deliverables.
Technologies: Anypoint Studio, Mule ESB 3.5/3.6/3.7/3.8, API Management, Active MA, JMS API, MQ Series, SOAP, Cloud HUB, Restful WS, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAXP.
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10, LINUX/HP UX/AIX.
Databases: Oracle, MS-Access, MS SQL-Server, MySQL.
Others: Maven, JUnit, Log4J, CVS, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, ActiveMQ, AWS, GIT.
Confidential, Sonoma, CA
- Worked on REST based Web services and SOAP web services for Mule ESB flows.
- Worked with platform team in converting the E2E tests to component tests for the adapters which are already in production.
- Created CICD pipeline jobs using Jenkins which included deploying Mule Deployable Archive into MMC
- Worked with Mule Servers 3.5.2 and 3.8.2 for adapters and Component tests respectively.
- Extensively used SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, Quartz and Transaction Manager.
- Involved in implementing integration between Xactly, Workday and Org62 systems with the new adapters.
- Involved in configuring Rabbit MQ and published various rabbit messages to queues for each adapter.
- Involved in creating worker data as HRXML in Gemfire Cache.
- Implemented various exception handling strategies throughout the adapter.
- Used POJOs for data transformation in mule 3.5.2 and Data Weave for mule 3.8.2.
- Used GUS (SalesForce internal) for creating the tasks and tracking of the tasks progress.
- Used Confluence for maintaining all the project related documentations.
- Performed bug fixes for the applications which are in UAT & Prod.
- Responsible to write the technical design document in confluence.
- Responsible to give demo’s to BSA’s on the design stories before closing them.
- Connected to SFDC dedicated connector to connect to SupportForce, PeopleForce, etc.
- Configured connections to Workday API for worker related data CRUD operations.
- Worked on GIT Hub for maintaining the Code Repository.
- Used Splunk tool to monitor the log files.
- Involved in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning, development & testing and documenting them on Confluence Team Workspace.
Environment: Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, JAVA, RAML, RabbitMQ, APM, Nexus, Apache-Maven, CloudHub, XML, XSLT, CSS, Ajax, Oracle SQL Developer, SQL, Log4J, CVS, DOJO, Web Services - WSDL, SOAP, Splunk, SFTP, GIT, Jenkins.
- Gathering requirements by interacting Business Analyst/Business Team
- Effectively used database connector to integrate with cloud connectors in Any point Studio to interface on-premises with services.
- Experience in development and deploying mule project on Mule MMC servers.
- Worked with Data Mapper Component and file component to extract the data from CSV files using FILE connector for mapping in the flow to carry out batch processing of records.
- Created flows and sub-flows to handle error handling and Implemented effective exception handling techniques to handle faults, errors and other custom defined exceptions in Mule ESB
- Created mule flows using DB Connectors and SFDC using SFDC Connectors to upset data into SFDC
- Have good knowledge on Mulesoft connectors and transformers.
- Used API management tool to deploy the APIs and manage the lifecycle of API's.
- Created user stories by reviewing requirements and deployment packages & reviewing with support team
- Coordinated with support team for production deployment
Environment: Zen desk, OpenDNS, JQuery, Restful API Services, RAML, Mulesoft API Management, APM and Mule ESB
- Developed Web based application using frame works Struts and Spring as per business user request.
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system
- Involved in writing the code for the server side validations in JSP.
- Involved in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning. Involved in gathering requirements from existing functionality.
- Migrated Mule ESB 3.5.1 apps to Mule ESB 3.7.2 and updated all the dependencies. Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
- Consumed both internal and external SOAP web services using Web Service consumer.
- Built JAX-RS services and exposed them using REST component.
- Implemented clustering and throttling concepts for Mule based solutions.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Deployed Mule applications into MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Involved in creation & deployment of the application, and written MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Developed an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB and WebSphere MQ.
- Worked on connectors like SMTP, SFTP, and FTP which overridden the existing functionality which suits the requirements using MuleSoft.
- Used SoapUI to test the Web services.
- Designed RESTful Web services using RAML and shared with internal clients.
- Used various transformers for transforming between different data formats.
- Extensively used routing for integrating the applications.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, custom Java and XSLT transformers and security of Mule endpoint through WSSR.
- Creating cluster environment using Mule ESB with Mule Any Point Studio and Creating ActiveMQ with different topologies in Enterprise Integration.
- Created Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
- Used Database connector for connecting Oracle Database in the Mule flows.
- Used Spring MVC as Web module, involved in design, development of new Action classes to interact with business logic.
- Developed a RAML based REST web services API's using Mule ESB.
- Used SVN as version control system.
- Resolving spring framework artifacts and code build & deployment via Maven.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
- Responsible for Coding, Unit Testing and Functional Testing and Regression Testing of the systems.
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSP, Spring, MuleSoft ESB 3.5, API Manager, Anypoint Studio, ActiveMQ, JMS, EJB, Hibernate, HTML, XML, Design patterns, Web services, UML, Junit, JQuery, Oracle.