- Six years of experience with proven expertise in complete SDLC - System Analysis, Design and development with emphasis on Object Oriented, J2EE, UI development and Client Server technologies.
- Good knowledge in Analysis and Design using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and strong experience on agile methodologies.
- Hands on experience with JQuery API to develop rich and interactive web applications.
- Experienced in developing projects based on REST and RESTful Web Services.
- Worked extensively on projects using SQL and PL/SQL. Created Stored Procedures to encapsulate business logic in the database and improve performance.
- Extensive knowledge in using JDBC and Hibernate for persisting data to different relational databases.
- Hibernate used as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Expertise working on Application servers like Glassfish, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Development, testing and deployment experience of enterprise applications on Windows & UNIX platforms through IDE’s such as Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Excellent Hands-on experience with Spring Framework using Dependency Injection (DI) using Inversion of Control (IoC) and its modules like Spring Boot, MVC, Security, JDBC, AOP, DAO, etc.
- Highly motivated and hard working with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Involved in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology under Scrum.
- Used JUnit testing and followed BDD/TDD (Test Driven Development) across the projects.
Programming Languages: JDK 1.7, Java, PL/SQL
Java Technologies: Spring, Spring Boot, JDBC, Servlets, JSP
IDE: Eclipse, STS, Visual Studio Code
UI Technologies: React, Angular 2/5, Bootstrap
Frameworks: Hibernate 4.0, Spring 4.0
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory Method, DAO, MVC, Prototype, Abstract Factory
Web/Application Servers: JBoss, Tomcat, Glassfish
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Deployment Tools: Maven, Heroku
Version Control: Git, SVN
Testing & Logging Frameworks: JUnit, Log4j, Mockito
Database: MongoDB, Oracle 10g, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Worked with front end technologies like Angular 5 for adding new components for getting auth token.
- Used Angular material for adding tooltips, placeholders, Mat Date Picker, Angular Moment.
- Involved in developing Micro-services with spring boot from scratch.
- Worked with PSQL database and used flyway for integrating Java application with database.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch data from the database. Created new views, added new columns to the existing view in the database using SQL .
- Integrated REST API with Spring for consuming resources and developing RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Used Hibernate to interact with data using lazy loading techniques.
- Worked on implementing security for microservices using stateless JWT with client credentials that are created on the OAuth server.
- Dependency Injection used for runtime object injection using spring.
- Used Rest Template for consuming data from an endpoint by setting authorization headers.
- Implemented Swagger for API documentation, Sonarqube for code coverage and Jacoco for Test reports.
- Worked with Python App from the virtual environment and predictive models from Redis cluster.
- Created CI/CD pipeline for build purpose in GitLab
- Integrated and ran most of our projects on Docker Containers by creating images.
- Created Rest-Assured project for testing a REST API.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit framework, Mockito and monitoring the error logs using Log4J.
- Used Gradle for dependency management and build purposes and Jenkins for continuous builds and deployments on Tomcat Server.
- Worked with IntelliJCE, Kitematic, PG Admin, Visual Studio Code for development purpose.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Involved in Agile Methodology process, which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily Scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
- Used Component Based Architecture with Angular2/5 to build Single Page Application.
- Used Bootstrap to quickly build project UI's and used Angular2/5 framework to associate HTML5 elements to models.
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for the applications using the Spring-Rest Framework.
- Developed RESTful Web Services using Spring REST Controller to expose existing application functionalities for end clients.
- Created components that will loaded be in the root module such as Sidebar, Navbar, Toolbar using Angular2.
- Performance tuning and stress-testing of Oracle database environments in order to ensure acceptable database performance in production mode.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQuery, JSON and XML.
- Used Oracle as the ORM database got carrying out various database operations.
- Experience in using Git and GitHub
- Extensively used CSS3 to change the styles to be used in future web layouts and debugging the errors issues with CSS3.
- Used various Adobe tools to improve quality of images.
- Used Eclipse as Java/J2ee IDE tool for creating POJO, JSP, and Java classes.
- Used Spring JPA framework to persist data in the databases.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Design, Analysis, Development and Implementation.
- Participated in the design of the application using OOP concepts and Java Design patterns.
- Implemented Angular2 for the UI development. The display of the account profile was implemented using Material Design which included data-tables and command buttons.
- Implemented role based access control and authentication mechanism using Spring security.
- Participated in Database design sessions with Data Architects.
- Consumed SOAP based web services by generating client stubs from WSDL file.
- Developed and exposed REST based web services to 3rd party systems/ vendors.
- Optimized SQL queries used for batch processing in Spring to process nightly jobs.
- Created Tables and SQL Queries to insert and fetch the data from the database.
- Wrote complex named sql queries using hibernate.
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors.
- Deployed web and enterprise applications on JBoss application server
- Created hibernate mapping files and used Session Factory to interact with Database.
- Created sequences and triggers in database as needed.
- Implemented bean wiring in spring to instantiate classes at business logic level.
- Migrated from JBoss server to WebSphere Application Server due to slow performance by JBoss.
- Implemented Spring AOP to resolve cross cutting s.
- Used Eclipse IDE as the development environment and GIT for version controlling.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and performed unit testing using Junit.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 6.0, Xhtml, AJAX, Material Design, Hibernate, Spring 3.1, SOAP, REST, JBoss, WebSphere, Oracle 11g, JIRA, Junit, Clear Case, WinSCP, Putty, Windows XP/ Vista and Unix.
Back-end Java Developer
- Participated in sprint meetings and deployed application in Development and Test environments.
- Used WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party vendors.
- Used SAX and DOM parsers for reading and putting XML messages into Message broker.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML5, CSS3 JSTL and JSP.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Responsible for writing the code for back end system using Spring MVC and code to pull data from database using Hibernate API for assigned modules.
- Worked on Spring Batch based system to schedules and run transactions at night
- Used hibernate to interact with data using lazy loading techniques.
- Configured hibernate configuration file to setup new mapping files and class files.
- Dependency Injection used for runtime object injection using spring.
- Analyzed PL/SQL stored procedures and invoked the stored procedures using JDBC.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and monitored the error logs using Log4J.
- Execute Maven scripts and deployed the application on JBoss Application Server.
- Developed the different components of application such as View and Controller components and used SVN for version control.
Environment: Java, J2EE, xhtml, JMS, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Web Services, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, Maven, Rational Rose, JBoss Application Server, Eclipse, LOG4J, JUnit, SVN, Oracle 10g.
- Designed the application based on the architecture of the MVC design pattern.
- Project was developed following Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Requirement Analysis and Documentation as per SDLC methodologies.
- Converted requirement into flow design diagram using MS Visio.
- Performed data loading using Spring - Hibernate.
- Used WSDL to post the services in the UDDI.
- Configured Hibernate's second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Developed views for JSP pages using AJAX.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Code development using Eclipse, HTML, JAVA, JSP, SWING, Servlet and SQL.
- Created Functional Test cases and achieved bug fixes.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL (Procedures/Functions/Packages/Triggers) to handle business functionality.
- Used XML SAX parser to simulate xml file which has simulated test data.
- Code review and function testing for better client interface and usability.
- Participation in meeting with team, senior management and client stakeholders
Environment: Java, J2SE, JSP, Servlet, SQL, Oracle9i, JDBC, Swing, Eclipse, HTML, SDLC, MS Office, Windows, AJAX, JPA annotations, SOAP web services, WSDL, UDDI, SAX, DOM.